Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Topic closed. 392 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 19 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Don't post a winning system? [ 41 ]  [34.75%]
Post your winning system? [ 77 ]  [65.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 118 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2013, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Good to read you guys are keeping your best stuff for yourself, maybe we'll see a LP member win a jackpot yet.

Regardless of what you post I've noticed some members expect it to be fully supported with a tutorials, sample workouts and the answering of their questions as if it was a commerical venture.  It just requires more time and effort than the average member is willing to commit.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I concede the MM and PB games to you two.  Hopfully you have the tools and software to win them.  I'll be spending more time playing our local Classic Lotto with a jackpot of $40M+, its odds of 1:14M makes it easier pickings for players willing to do the extra work.

Good luck to you and all the other LP members trying to win either a PB or MM jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19826 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Not being one to wait for others to develop a winning system I plan to continue developing my own system and posting its predictions on the prediction board.  I think this is the best way to get an unbias evalution of my efforts.

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2013, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

wad

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I concede the MM and PB games to you two.  Hopfully you have the tools and software to win them.  I'll be spending more time playing our local Classic Lotto with a jackpot of $40M+, its odds of 1:14M makes it easier pickings for players willing to do the extra work.

Good luck to you and all the other LP members trying to win either a PB or MM jackpot.

Thank you.  Thats very kind of you.  I regrettfully have to decline the nomination. 

I dont really play PB, and MM is changing.

Until I figure out a way to automate my charts for all games, I will focus on my most automated excel file.  My Pick 5

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2013, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Thank you.  Thats very kind of you.  I regrettfully have to decline the nomination. 

I dont really play PB, and MM is changing.

Until I figure out a way to automate my charts for all games, I will focus on my most automated excel file.  My Pick 5

No problem, I was addressing RL and JKing about their best stuff which they saved for their personal use. Good luck on your Pick 5 game too.

After reading more about the upcoming changes for MM, I may change all my software to accept 75 numbers instead of the 60 it does now.  I had hoped it could wait until I learned BBCBasic and rewrote all my software to run on Windows 8 but lotteries wait for no man, you either adjust or you're out.

Evil Looking       

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Not being one to wait for others to develop a winning system I plan to continue developing my own system and posting its predictions on the prediction board.  I think this is the best way to get an unbias evalution of my efforts.

Great! I'm looking forward to your smart predictions now!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Great! I'm looking forward to your smart predictions now!!!

Those are your words not mine.  The only smart thing I'm doing is picking my own numbers and not waiting for someone else to do it for me.

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3971 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

RJ

Have you read anything about the payouts for new MM matrix change.  I have been holding off changing DM to accept

the the new matrix until I see what the payouts will be.   If the lower payouts are good enough then I will most likely

add it.  The starting JP I would think should be close to 40 million and a 5of5 should be at least 3.  Ticket price will also

be important to system players. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19826 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

RJ

Have you read anything about the payouts for new MM matrix change.  I have been holding off changing DM to accept

the the new matrix until I see what the payouts will be.   If the lower payouts are good enough then I will most likely

add it.  The starting JP I would think should be close to 40 million and a 5of5 should be at least 3.  Ticket price will also

be important to system players. 

RL

PB has a hard time supporting a $40,000,000 starting jackpot with a $2 ticket, the MM ticket will stay at $1

From the information I've read the payouts will be as follows:

5/5+B   $15,000,000+
                    5/5+0   $1,000,000
                    4/5+B   $5,000
                    4/5+0   $500
                    3/5+B   $50
                    3/5+0   $5
                    2/5+B   $5
                    1/5+B   $2
                    0/5+B   $1

*jackpot will roll at least $5,000,000 every drawing and the magaplier will expand to 5.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19826 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2013, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

PB has a hard time supporting a $40,000,000 starting jackpot with a $2 ticket, the MM ticket will stay at $1

From the information I've read the payouts will be as follows:

5/5+B   $15,000,000+
                      5/5+0   $1,000,000
                      4/5+B   $5,000
                      4/5+0   $500
                      3/5+B   $50
                      3/5+0   $5
                      2/5+B   $5
                      1/5+B   $2
                      0/5+B   $1

*jackpot will roll at least $5,000,000 every drawing and the magaplier will expand to 5.

I'll probably wait until after the play slips for the 5/75 +1/15 matrix come out before changing my program to accept more numbers.  I like a copy of the play board in my program so I can see what the dot patterns should look like when I'm filling play slips.

Evil Looking       

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I'll probably wait until after the play slips for the 5/75 +1/15 matrix come out before changing my program to accept more numbers.  I like a copy of the play board in my program so I can see what the dot patterns should look like when I'm filling play slips.

Not knowing your program or algorithm(s) you use to select numbers will you have to wait for a certain number of draws in order to to have a history for a 5/75 game?  I waited 6 months after the last powerball matrix change before I started playing.

Jimmy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19826 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Not knowing your program or algorithm(s) you use to select numbers will you have to wait for a certain number of draws in order to to have a history for a 5/75 game?  I waited 6 months after the last powerball matrix change before I started playing.

Jimmy

I would prefer to have some history but if the jackpot gets large enough I just might take a random stab at it with a couple of lines wihout any history and  it would be nice to have that display in my program if I was making out a play slip.

I haven't come up with any algorithm or rules that work with those games even now so my program is still in the developing stage.  I've gotten lucky a few times with the local 6/49 game that it was orignally designed for but I'm still trying to use it for the pick5 multi-state games.

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3971 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Anytime one of the games I play has a matrix change then I generate 1000 random lines using a RNG.

The analysis of the random sets will be very close to the actual draws over time.  The advantage of doing

this allows you to start playing before the game starts.  You can learn much about how the game will play

out draw to draw. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Here's the winnning ticket.

ticket

Page 19 of 27