Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Topic closed. 392 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 13 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Don't post a winning system? [ 41 ]  [34.75%]
Post your winning system? [ 77 ]  [65.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 118 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  
VA
United States
Member #142868
May 19, 2013
345 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2013, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

post em and share the wealth

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

If a person really has a winning method that can be explained and then understood by people, it is very probable that soon after it is shared, it will forever quit working, no matter how well and for how long it worked before, no matter what anybody thinks about the games and the state lotteries, at least that is what I think and my experience, that is why I tried to make winning methods as flex-able as possible.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

If you have tracked members who have shared their systems and also made predictions then you know their systems aren't perfect.  Using their systems means sharing some loses as well as sharing the wealth, but if you truly understand their systems then you know the best a winning system can do is improve your chances at getting lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

VA
        United States
        Member #142868
        May 19, 2013
        345 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2013, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I concur.

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          891 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2013, 7:57 am - IP Logged

My 2  cents.  If you have a winning system for the games that all can profit why not?  If you have a system for lets say the mega or power ball I would keep it to myself first to make sure it does WORK and profit myself first.  After all, in a pik 3 there is A LOT of money to be made for everyone.  A jack pot of lets say $30,000,000 split 30,000,000 ways is not worth it  LOL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

No. You should keep them to yourself and not share your work.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

A member revealed to me that he had a system that could win 5% of the time, the only problem was he had to play 5% of the possible combinations all of the time.  That was a system he should have kept to himself.

Evil Looking       

EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                Pick3 Analyst
                All States
                United States
                Member #106260
                February 15, 2011
                17311 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2013, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

do not post your winning system only post your picks,  keep the house guessing cuz they are watching!!

Type EZ$

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12742 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

do not post your winning system only post your picks,  keep the house guessing cuz they are watching!!

I Agree!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4874 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2013, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

DEFINITELY!!!   I Agree!   If you post a playing strategy that's been working well for a long time and a week later it completely

dies on you, then you can rest assured the house thinks you're gaining an advantage. And they can't have that.  No No

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2013, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I think worrying about them watching and changing something is a fear based approach to life.

Its hard to win the lottery if you are fearful.  I understand there is fear of theft and fear of lost business, fear of tricksters ,scamsters, and some of you are just afraid of the system.  (Not the lottery system, but the system of control which permeates our lives.)

If your system stopped working its probably because the game is in a total state of flux.

There is no system that works forever.

Every system has to adapt to any changes.  Those by the administrator, or any imagined.  Patterns evolve, live and die.

A system goes cold because the 123 will not keep hitting forever.

A random games want to give the 456 a chance.

When that goes cold then perhaps you try 789.

If they dont want you to win then they will change the matrix.

Is it the fault of players on LP that this has happened in Mega Millions?

Is it the fault of players on LP that PB is two dollars?

I dont think so. 

Any systematic belief that it is, is just plain paranoid in my opinion.

I tried to collaborate with many players on LP, but most just wont have it.  They are all afraid.

Some for good reason, but they might have to change the name from lottery post to Lottery Paranoia.

Or maybe Lottery Laziness.

Other people dont want to post their system because people like the stooges or pugnacious money, come along and harrass and belittle.

Not quite the evironment for lottery system evolution.

Others dont want to share system because they dont want to share the  jackpot.  Quite understandable.  But if your system is so good that you are worrying about others stealing it and winning with it, then its not really doing very good job of winning in the first place because you would be enjoying life and not playing this game.

Just my two cents.  (Well by now I think it might be about 6  cents)

I think RL is right.  Any lottery pool, system sharing, system creation should be done in private and by invitation only.

People like to make excuses.

Oh my system stopped working because i shared it.  Or my system stopped working because they changed the machine.

BALONEY!!!!

Caution is wise, but to reject others who want to help or want to learn or want to collaborate is just plain selfish.  If I ask you what you are looking for in a PM and you say, oh my wave is doing this, or oh I am checking my parameters, without specifing what those paramaters are  or how they work then you are not really wanting to help others.  You are more wanting others to NEED you. 

ok now thats about 8 cents.

Pick3 Analyst
                        All States
                        United States
                        Member #106260
                        February 15, 2011
                        17311 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I think worrying about them watching and changing something is a fear based approach to life.

Its hard to win the lottery if you are fearful.  I understand there is fear of theft and fear of lost business, fear of tricksters ,scamsters, and some of you are just afraid of the system.  (Not the lottery system, but the system of control which permeates our lives.)

If your system stopped working its probably because the game is in a total state of flux.

Every system has to adapt to any changes.  Those by the administrator, or any imagined.  Patterns evolve, live and die.

I dont think so. 

I tried to collaborate with many players on LP, but most just wont have it.  They are all afraid.

Some for good reason, but they might have to change the name from lottery post to Lottery Paranoia.

Other people dont want to post their system because people like the stooges or pugnacious money, come along and harrass and belittle.

Others dont want to share system because they dont want to share the  jackpot.  Quite understandable.  But if your system is so good that you are worrying about others stealing it and winning with it, then its not really doing very good job of winning in the first place because you would be enjoying life and not playing this game.

I think RL is right.  Any lottery pool, system sharing, system creation should be done in private and by invitation only.

Oh my system stopped working because i shared it.  Or my system stopped working because they changed the machine.

BALONEY!!!!

Caution is wise, but to reject others who want to help or want to learn or want to collaborate is just plain selfish.  If I ask you what you are looking for in a PM and you say, oh my wave is doing this, or oh I am checking my parameters, without specifing what those paramaters are  or how they work then you are not really wanting to help others.  You are more wanting others to NEED you. 

if u think the house is not watching then there is something wrong with you.  they dont do this for fun(its money involved).  it has nothing to do with a player having fear.  my system works and i wouldnt dare post it on here but i will give u the results of my system all day and night long.

Type EZ$

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19843 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I dont think so. 

BALONEY!!!!

I Agree! 

the reason they don't post is because they don't have anything that works all the time

and or they want money for what they do have Partywin BIG everyone

Pick3 Analyst
                            All States
                            United States
                            Member #106260
                            February 15, 2011
                            17311 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2013, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! 

the reason they don't post is because they don't have anything that works all the time

jus watch the 8 ball its rolling

Type EZ$

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2013, 6:35 am - IP Logged

I Agree! 

If it for jackpot games, a winning system doesn't have to work all the time.  Just a few times and preferable one of the times when I'm using it.

Evil Looking       

Page 13 of 27