Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Topic closed. 392 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 6 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Don't post a winning system? [ 41 ]  [34.75%]
Post your winning system? [ 77 ]  [65.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 118 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  
sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
New York
United States
Member #108469
March 26, 2011
4011 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2013, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Why does anyone need to know someone's else system?  , If theyare hitting #s from  that  LP member's post. Most people want to hit. Sometimes others are baggered about , How did you arrive at those #?,what system is it? Why do we need to know, if the #s are hitting?. Most people want to make money!  Look at the # sheets and  #books they sell in the stores. Noone ask those particular companies how did they arrive at those #s.  People pick #s from it.  Some give hits and some do not. Games of chance has been around for ages. All we want to do is make that money! I do not care how someone else arrived at #s as long as it is hitting, If it is not keep it moving to a better source that show hits.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19771 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm a fool to believe the possibility that the lottery officials are watching.   To that I would say again anyone who excludes this possibility is the fool.  I base my belief on what I see happening and based on my system (I only have 1) it proves that the numbers are not random and that the lottery folks can and do change their methods from time to time.  Call me crazy but I'll take that knowing that my odds of winning are better than most.Agree with stupid

I'd rather err on the side of caution...

The Colorado Lottery investigated when other lottery players complained that Krupa and his immediate family

I guess you didn't read this very good the Lottery could give a rats blank

it was only when other lottery players complained

they check him out and found nothingDance

so maybe what your really saying there are people on here tipping off lottery officials

Call me crazy but I'll take that knowing that my odds of winning are better than most

then why are you here if you have what you think is a great winning beating all odds should'nt you be out living the high life somewhere.Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19771 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I say POST IT, and let it go down in flames if that is what is to be.

Partyyour funny LOL

try the systems forums you will find something that works for youYes Nod

Good Luck

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19771 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

i don't think indiana Lottery Officials has to read Lottery post to cheat their Games

it's already written.No Pity!

Let it Snow Snowman

Clubpulse1's avatar - 1zyelco
          Raleigh, NC
          United States
          Member #130282
          July 10, 2012
          4792 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

It's a tricky decision. I know NCEL Officials monitor LP heavily. I hit the Pick 4 Lottery every day for a week in March 2013 and suddenly I had about 15 LP private message me.  I filled a few in on my strategy and suddenly a week later it did not work anymore. I have a winning system that I have created and continue to modify that allows me to hit the Pick 4 several times a week. However, after a few bad experiences on LP, I'll simply post my picks when I fill like it and keep the cash for myself.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4862 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2013, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I got a bit of a shock last week. I posted a thread on the LP and within minutes I recieved a reply from a lottery official. It confirmed my long suspicion that the lotteries are paying attention to what is posted on the LP.

That would bring a question as to wether or not you would want to post a winning system on the LP (assuming you had/have one). Asuming a winning system is posted, it would be a key for the lotteries to change up what they are doing (pre-draws....etc), so that a system is no longer a winning one.

It has been aa long ongoing discussion at the LP why people don't/won't post thier systems or secrets. Maybe, they are playing smart by not posting thier winning systems and secrets.

Yes, lottery officials DO monitor LP. Here's proof. Chip is from the Kentucky lottery. He is also an LP member.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/251527/2738281 

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/251527/2740355

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19771 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2013, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes, lottery officials DO monitor LP. Here's proof. Chip is from the Kentucky lottery. He is also an LP member.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/251527/2738281 

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/251527/2740355

well if they are their not doing a very good job Green laugh

http://www.kylottery.com/apps/draw_games/number_cruncher.html

hey this number cruncher said i should play 259

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19771 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

OMG! i swear i did it again and it said 529 this time,LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19771 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

It's a tricky decision. I know NCEL Officials monitor LP heavily. I hit the Pick 4 Lottery every day for a week in March 2013 and suddenly I had about 15 LP private message me.  I filled a few in on my strategy and suddenly a week later it did not work anymore. I have a winning system that I have created and continue to modify that allows me to hit the Pick 4 several times a week. However, after a few bad experiences on LP, I'll simply post my picks when I fill like it and keep the cash for myself.

Congrats on your winsDance Keep up the Good work Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7302 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2013, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

"Why should there be more than two options to answer a simple "YES" or "NO" question?"

Why?  Because the poll question is what is commonly referred to as a "Loaded question."  A 3rd option such as, "Neither," would have at least provided an opportunity to see a more meaningful breakdown of the total audience on the question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

Would an innocuous "reply from a lottery official" prompt YOU to initiate a Poll Thread about WINNING lottery systems?

--Jimmy4164

"Why?  Because the poll question is what is commonly referred to as a "Loaded question.

To me it looks like the poll is for those who believe they have or may create a winning system.

"A 3rd option such as,"

JKING clarified his reasons for starting the poll and basically his poll is asking, base on state lottery officials monitoring this site, would you post your winning system on this site. 

"Neither, would have at least provided an opportunity to see a more meaningful breakdown of the total audience on the question."

Or you could have hit the reply button and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill like you just did.

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2013, 1:47 am - IP Logged

"Why?  Because the poll question is what is commonly referred to as a "Loaded question.

To me it looks like the poll is for those who believe they have or may create a winning system.

"A 3rd option such as,"

JKING clarified his reasons for starting the poll and basically his poll is asking, base on state lottery officials monitoring this site, would you post your winning system on this site. 

"Neither, would have at least provided an opportunity to see a more meaningful breakdown of the total audience on the question."

Or you could have hit the reply button and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill like you just did.

Stack47,

Would an innocuous "reply from a lottery official" prompt YOU to initiate a Poll Thread about WINNING lottery systems?

Would YOU refuse to reveal what the "lottery official" said to you?

--Jimmy4164

P.S.  What's your day job?

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19771 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

jimmy4164 why you have doubts Hat we know they can't show 

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

jimmy4164 why you have doubts Hat we know they can't show 

Jammy comes from the school of doubts.......   Bertrand Russell - 

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19771 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

excuses all i see & no show

Let it Snow Snowman

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                              Member #5599
                              July 13, 2004
                              1184 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2013, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Beggars can't be choosers.

Prov. If someone gives you something you asked for, you should not complain about what you get. I asked Joe to lend me his bicycle, and he sent me this old, rusty one. But beggars can't be choosers. Jill: Let me wear your green dress; I don't like the blue one you lent me. Jane: Beggars can't be choosers.
                              There are enough systems floating around for those who do not want to put in the time and work to create thier own. And those who do put in the time and work to create thier systems have every right to protect them from lottery system panhandlers.
                              As for me, I am always greatful for any helping info I get from the LP and its menbers, but I don't coerce people or expect it.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Page 6 of 27