Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Topic closed. 392 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 18 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Don't post a winning system? [ 41 ]  [34.75%]
Post your winning system? [ 77 ]  [65.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 118 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  

United States
Member #141260
April 9, 2013
1390 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

No.  Most people with winning systems are too busy enjoying their wins and keeping their sure fire systems to themselves...... whos seen latern lately. Or even cps from north carolina...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

The word "should" is a little strong but if a player want to share and post it where any member can observe it at his/her leisure then why not?  Nothing I hate worst than someone to PM me such worthless crap and fill up my mail box.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

No.  Most people with winning systems are too busy enjoying their wins and keeping their sure fire systems to themselves...... whos seen latern lately. Or even cps from north carolina...

Some people just take a haitus from LP. Doesn't necessarily mean they found the golden goose.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Some people just take a haitus from LP. Doesn't necessarily mean they found the golden goose.

Some players just run out of new ideas to bring to the table.

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Some players just run out of new ideas to bring to the table.

How about a Lotto abstract on a golden table?

Can we bring beer to this table?

Some players dont want to share systems.

They would prefer to just win the money and then give you a check.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1192 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry RJOH,

Some can only throw out meaningless babble. It's life at the LP these days.

I guess posting here is simply a license to be abused.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19900 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

How about a Lotto abstract on a golden table?

Can we bring beer to this table?

Some players dont want to share systems.

They would prefer to just win the money and then give you a check.

It's not my table, bring anything you want.

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5143 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

JKING

Could you delete any personal information and post the reply you got.  I would love to read the message

RL

RL-RANDOMLOGIC:

Thank U4 post'n this >>>>>>>>>many moon'sssssssssssssss>>>>>>>AGO!!!!!!!>>>>TIME>>>FLY'ss!

Thank U4 ask'n a person>>>>>>HELP me understand UR ????????????????????????????????????????!

IN HONER of my Key West friend>who am "I" Psykomo????TO SPREAD "TEAR's"?????????????????????!

To Do To Do>>>>To WIN>>IS>>ALL>>>RL$$!

PartyTHANK'$$$$ Party

vholling's avatar - batman38

United States
                  Member #111200
                  May 20, 2011
                  959 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2013, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

true have you noticed when doubles show up now you don't see the runs anymore usually when doubles come a run followa the next drawing or 2

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

It's not my table, bring anything you want.

Can I bring hookers and cocaine?  Sorry meant hookahs and mary jane.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Can I bring hookers and cocaine?  Sorry meant hookahs and mary jane.

I just keep bringing cash to the table, and the lottery just keeps eating my lunch.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4083 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

JKING

I am not sure about anything anymore, I keep my best stuff to myself but at the same time try to throw out a

few savory crumbs along the way.  I have moved almost 100% to working with the lexigraphic index digits and

working on combining algorithms that each produce one line.  Maybe I am getting to old to pour over tons of data

trying to range filters only to find that I must repeat the process to reach a play limit.   I have been on vacation

for a couple weeks but noticed that the daily game software topic has fallen into the abyss.  I really thought

that it would take off like a rocket but that's what I get for thinking.   I may post one more BG update but that

will be my last.   Games keep getting harder and larger and it's a endless battle trying to keep up. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I just keep bringing cash to the table, and the lottery just keeps eating my lunch.

LOL.

As long as they dont take all of your brownies and mushrooms.

<enter Hippie here>

LOL

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                            Member #5599
                            July 13, 2004
                            1192 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

JKING

I am not sure about anything anymore, I keep my best stuff to myself but at the same time try to throw out a

few savory crumbs along the way.  I have moved almost 100% to working with the lexigraphic index digits and

working on combining algorithms that each produce one line.  Maybe I am getting to old to pour over tons of data

trying to range filters only to find that I must repeat the process to reach a play limit.   I have been on vacation

for a couple weeks but noticed that the daily game software topic has fallen into the abyss.  I really thought

that it would take off like a rocket but that's what I get for thinking.   I may post one more BG update but that

will be my last.   Games keep getting harder and larger and it's a endless battle trying to keep up. 

RL

Hi RL,

Long time since we chatted. Like you, I keep the best for myself. Actually the time off and taking a break from the numbers is a good thing. I've suggested it to RJOH a couple times in the past when I sensed he was getting fustrated. You've done so much over the last few months giving the LP the best system it seen. It is no wonder you are feeling the mileage. *S* My suggestion is to simply take some time away from the numbers, go back to the regular pick 5 where you started, and enjoy for what it is...a hobby. Given the quality of your work and efforts, you don't have to prove how good you are to anybody...you are really good at it. So enjoy the challenge with nobody to please but yourself.

Even though are systems are different, down the road, you might try different ways to automate your filters or finding which filter combinations give you the greatest combination reductions with the least amount of error. Hint, the more dis-simular the filter types are, the greater the reduction will be as a general rule.

Good hearing from you.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19900 Posts
                              Posted: July 17, 2013, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Long time since we chatted. Like you, I keep the best for myself. Actually the time off and taking a break from the numbers is a good thing. I've suggested it to RJOH a couple times in the past when I sensed he was getting fustrated. You've done so much over the last few months giving the LP the best system it seen. It is no wonder you are feeling the mileage. *S* My suggestion is to simply take some time away from the numbers, go back to the regular pick 5 where you started, and enjoy for what it is...a hobby. Given the quality of your work and efforts, you don't have to prove how good you are to anybody...you are really good at it. So enjoy the challenge with nobody to please but yourself.

Even though are systems are different, down the road, you might try different ways to automate your filters or finding which filter combinations give you the greatest combination reductions with the least amount of error. Hint, the more dis-simular the filter types are, the greater the reduction will be as a general rule.

Good hearing from you.

Good to read you guys are keeping your best stuff for yourself, maybe we'll see a LP member win a jackpot yet.

Regardless of what you post I've noticed some members expect it to be fully supported with a tutorials, sample workouts and the answering of their questions as if it was a commerical venture.  It just requires more time and effort than the average member is willing to commit.

Evil Looking       

Page 18 of 27