Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Topic closed. 392 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 22 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Don't post a winning system? [ 41 ]  [34.75%]
Post your winning system? [ 77 ]  [65.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 118 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2013, 6:50 am - IP Logged

Has he been featured in a LP news story?

No, but if you do a search on LP youll see me writing
About how i went back five years and tallied his winnings
For the past five years and it averaged about
70 grand a year.

Unfortunately, the NH lottery website recently
Changed their format and no  longer shows the
List of big onlone winners. All they have now is some
Pics of a few winners.
I find  it very strange that they did this.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2013, 11:53 am - IP Logged

No, but if you do a search on LP youll see me writing
    About how i went back five years and tallied his winnings
    For the past five years and it averaged about
    70 grand a year.

Unfortunately, the NH lottery website recently
    Changed their format and no  longer shows the
    List of big onlone winners. All they have now is some
    Pics of a few winners.
    I find  it very strange that they did this.

Unfortunately tallying players winnings without tallying their spending only tells you what they won but generally players who win a lot playing the number games have to spend a lot too.  A player could win a lot and still be losing money.  Some have suggested that's what Steve Player does and makes up the different by selling his systems and writing off his loses as the cost of doing business.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately tallying players winnings without tallying their spending only tells you what they won but generally players who win a lot playing the number games have to spend a lot too.  A player could win a lot and still be losing money.  Some have suggested that's what Steve Player does and makes up the different by selling his systems and writing off his loses as the cost of doing business.

We've had this discussion here before and the responses
      Make no sense to me.

Let me ask you a question. How long after you started going
      Into the red would you stop playong p-3 and p-4?

Why would anyone in their right mind purposely go deeper
      In the red for five years?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

We've had this discussion here before and the responses
        Make no sense to me.

Let me ask you a question. How long after you started going
        Into the red would you stop playong p-3 and p-4?

Why would anyone in their right mind purposely go deeper
        In the red for five years?

I can't answer you question about p-3 or p-4 because I don't play them but I don't know any lottery player who isn't in the red or won't be eventually and yet they keep playing.  Lotteries couldn't exist if players in the red didn't continue to play.  I guess most players feel if they play more or long enough, they will eventually turn it around because they have read about a player who did. 

Personally, I think the only way to come out ahead playing lotteries is to win a jackpot.

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #146661
          September 11, 2013
          69 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

If anyone, I should've already been contacted by a Lottery official. That's because my winning strategy has already been posted up on my thread. You can check it out at http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/266001

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2013, 1:08 am - IP Logged

I can't answer you question about p-3 or p-4 because I don't play them but I don't know any lottery player who isn't in the red or won't be eventually and yet they keep playing.  Lotteries couldn't exist if players in the red didn't continue to play.  I guess most players feel if they play more or long enough, they will eventually turn it around because they have read about a player who did. 

Personally, I think the only way to come out ahead playing lotteries is to win a jackpot.

Playing and losing in the red slightly is what most people do. But for Peter to acheive his winnings, he'd have to lose tens of thousands of dollars on a regular basis. I highly doubt he's losing his shirt for five years just to prove something.

I would think most people who win 70 grand the first year but spend a 100 grand wouldn't continue to keep playing for five years in the hopes that one day they'd turn it all around.

It's more probable that someone who has that kind of money to burn for a gamble rush would do so in Vegas, rather than standing in a line at a gas station buying losing tickets for five years just to get a thrill.

You'd be right about coming out ahead by winning a JP If the odds were somewhat reasonable, but as my factual signature states, 99.9% won't win a JP in their lifetime.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

If anyone, I should've already been contacted by a Lottery official. That's because my winning strategy has already been posted up on my thread. You can check it out at http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/266001

How much have the states lost or gain because of players using your winning strategy? 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Yep,

There was a discussion on Lottery Post some time ago about someone who had a winning strategy for the Florida cash 5 I think it was. I do not know if he was winning 5 of 5 but he was winning on a regular basis to make some bucks.

He let the system be known and it was not to long after that Florida changed the game around to make it more difficult for his strategy to work.

JAP:

U can't have a drink over 16 oz<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

UR child gets a NOTE: UR child is OVERWEIGHT>>>>he/she/IT???won't git MY<<CANDY HALLOWEEN 10/30/13

Pumpkin>>>>>>> NEIGHBOR:

UR kid is FAT^^^ as ^^^A^^^PUMPKIN PumpkinPoke>>>>>>>>>>Puke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>U >>>>GIT>>IT> Pumpkin!!

Bat

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5114 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

How much have the states lost or gain because of players using your winning strategy? 

RJOH:

what would think bout ??? if U develop WIN'g system ???

U (owner of WIN system) must register /state/exchange!

RJOH:

will U register>>>>ALL>>>>>UR winnings SYSTEM'$??

with D state/national/international>>>>>>>>WORLD??

would U agree 2 let D world control UR "WIN SYSTEM" ??

RJOH:

don't B so smuk NUR rug @ 90^give future kid ^chance!

Big Grin AngelDrumBig Grin Angel

PM:>>GOD BLE$$ ole PEOPLE and TG4T (HE works his ASSET'$$$$OFF!!!!) 

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19743 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2013, 6:58 am - IP Logged

RJOH:

RJOH:

RJOH:

why you need to register anything? What?

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19743 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2013, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Playing and losing in the red slightly is what most people do. But for Peter to acheive his winnings, he'd have to lose tens of thousands of dollars on a regular basis. I highly doubt he's losing his shirt for five years just to prove something.

I would think most people who win 70 grand the first year but spend a 100 grand wouldn't continue to keep playing for five years in the hopes that one day they'd turn it all around.

It's more probable that someone who has that kind of money to burn for a gamble rush would do so in Vegas, rather than standing in a line at a gas station buying losing tickets for five years just to get a thrill.

You'd be right about coming out ahead by winning a JP If the odds were somewhat reasonable, but as my factual signature states, 99.9% won't win a JP in their lifetime.

Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19743 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2013, 6:59 am - IP Logged

JAP:

U can't have a drink over 16 oz<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

UR child gets a NOTE: UR child is OVERWEIGHT>>>>he/she/IT???won't git MY<<CANDY HALLOWEEN 10/30/13

Pumpkin>>>>>>> NEIGHBOR:

UR kid is FAT^^^ as ^^^A^^^PUMPKIN PumpkinPoke>>>>>>>>>>Puke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>U >>>>GIT>>IT> Pumpkin!!

Bat

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

RJOH:

RJOH:

RJOH:

States aren't interested in winning lottery systems, what concern some states are vendors claiming their systems are such with no proof.  I remember reading an LP news story about a mid-western state banning a company doing business within its boarders because of such claims.

I don't claim to have a winning system although I have gotten lucky a few times using what I have.  I'm always on the look out for something that might work better.

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I haven't kept up with this thread very much and my opinion(s) may have already been stated by others here. Let's consider that someone does develop a winning system and not only proves it to themself but, others as well. Can you imagine how long that would last if so many people began to use it and win regularly? I mean, we're talking about such a thing going viral and people everywhere using it and winning...all the time. Well, I can assure you that it'll be short-lived fun and money for the developer and all his followers...prolly after only a couple of draws.

It may seem very selfish from many perspectives at first but, anyone that is certain of a way to actually make money in this fashion had better keep it to themselves. Otherwise, the very system they use to benefit themselves with making much needed extra money will be thwarted with more difficulty via the game's matrix which they figured out. Gambling is a very, very particular sport where the house like to know it's in control for the most part. Too many winners will cause the house to "clean house"...if you will. I know that doesn't sound good, but it's the truth.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

TooTallLuke's avatar - img 8jc7G2.jpg
                              Ontario
                              Canada
                              Member #137286
                              December 31, 2012
                              93 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2013, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I haven't kept up with this thread very much and my opinion(s) may have already been stated by others here. Let's consider that someone does develop a winning system and not only proves it to themself but, others as well. Can you imagine how long that would last if so many people began to use it and win regularly? I mean, we're talking about such a thing going viral and people everywhere using it and winning...all the time. Well, I can assure you that it'll be short-lived fun and money for the developer and all his followers...prolly after only a couple of draws.

It may seem very selfish from many perspectives at first but, anyone that is certain of a way to actually make money in this fashion had better keep it to themselves. Otherwise, the very system they use to benefit themselves with making much needed extra money will be thwarted with more difficulty via the game's matrix which they figured out. Gambling is a very, very particular sport where the house like to know it's in control for the most part. Too many winners will cause the house to "clean house"...if you will. I know that doesn't sound good, but it's the truth.

L.L.

I Agree!

Page 22 of 27