Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help for Pick 3 players - Gaining an edge

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Masterer.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #146661
September 11, 2013
69 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

For myself, the Pick 3 is the ,logical, game of choice. Why? This is because it provides the best chance of winning and making money. The intention here is to gain some insight and help your game.

Why is this ,simple, game so hard to beat? The reason is three-fold:

1 - The odds are ,still, stacked against you ,from the start, with odds of 1000:1.

2 - The restriction placed on the game due to the payout structure. You can only play so many numbers ,and no more, if you want to profit.

3 - We don't go about the game the right way. We're too focused on getting those jackpot wins with the least numbers. Of course, this is ideal. But, it's unrealistic.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19767 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

For myself, the Pick 3 is the ,logical, game of choice. Why? This is because it provides the best chance of winning and making money. The intention here is to gain some insight and help your game.

1 - The odds are ,still, stacked against you ,from the start, with odds of 1000:1.

2 - The restriction placed on the game due to the payout structure. You can only play so many numbers ,and no more, if you want to profit.

3 - We don't go about the game the right way. We're too focused on getting those jackpot wins with the least numbers. Of course, this is ideal. But, it's unrealistic.

I'm interested in what you have to Gaining an edgeSmash

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

We're too focused on getting those jackpot wins with the least numbers. Of course, this is ideal. But, it's unrealistic

why unrealistic?.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Your Title says Help for Pick3 Players.

I can't find any in your post.

United States
          Member #146661
          September 11, 2013
          69 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Your Title says Help for Pick3 Players.

I can't find any in your post.

Help comes along the way from myself and others. The first post was just to start things off and to give others something to think about.

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
            Phoenix, AZ
            United States
            Member #136173
            December 5, 2012
            1034 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

What gaining edge do you have?  Or are you trying to discourage us players from playing?  That's all I'm getting from this post.  Amuse us and post your 'Gaining Edge'.

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL

United States
              Member #146661
              September 11, 2013
              69 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

We're too focused on getting those jackpot wins with the least numbers. Of course, this is ideal. But, it's unrealistic

why unrealistic?.

Actually, I stand corrected. I did spoke too quickly with that. It's very possible to hit jackpot wins. I've even done it myself. It's just that it has to be done in a  very particular way and requires a lot of patience. That is, when the conditions are right and it's time to play. Maybe ,at least, once a month or longer. personally, I don't play for jackpot wins because I don't have patience like that. I want to make money now and often. It's a matter of preference.

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19767 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Help comes along the way from myself and others. The first post was just to start things off and to give others something to think about.

i need something different to think about my way is not working Bang Head

United States
                  Member #145203
                  July 30, 2013
                  2157 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I stand corrected. I did spoke too quickly with that. It's very possible to hit jackpot wins. I've even done it myself. It's just that it has to be done in a  very particular way and requires a lot of patience. That is, when the conditions are right and it's time to play. Maybe ,at least, once a month or longer. personally, I don't play for jackpot wins because I don't have patience like that. I want to make money now and often. It's a matter of preference.

What kind of jackpot are you talking about. This isn't Powerball. Is it P3 you are talking about...you talking about a straight hit? Is that the jackpot?

So...you play for the lesser win...boxed....pairs....what?

Hard to follow so far...throw us a bone.

United States
                    Member #146661
                    September 11, 2013
                    69 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

In order to receive any meaningful help, you have to abandon all preconceived notions about the game. There is no need for hot/cold/overdue numbers, mirror numbers, and any other nonsense. Like yourselves, I've believed in these same ideas. I've even written many sophisticated computer programs based on these criteria. All of these programs ,I've written, are ,long, obsolete and don't matter anymore.

INESCAPABLE FACTS:

We all know that the more numbers we play the better our chances. But, let me go further with the following table:

Objective/PreferenceBy What MeansDownside

Play And Make Money More ,or most, Often

More Numbers Each TimeSmall(er) Profit Each Time
                    Maximize ProfitLess Numbers Each TimePlay And Make Money Less ,or Least, Often

Anyone who chooses to ignore these facts will be destined to NEVER beat game. These facts are very important and have to be taken into account. Understandably, it's not what you want to hear. Myself included. But, it is what it is. You must first get this through your heads and change how you think about the game.Whether you want to make money often or you want to maximize profit, it's a ll a matter of preference.

United States
                      Member #145203
                      July 30, 2013
                      2157 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

In order to receive any meaningful help, you have to abandon all preconceived notions about the game. There is no need for hot/cold/overdue numbers, mirror numbers, and any other nonsense. Like yourselves, I've believed in these same ideas. I've even written many sophisticated computer programs based on these criteria. All of these programs ,I've written, are ,long, obsolete and don't matter anymore.

INESCAPABLE FACTS:

We all know that the more numbers we play the better our chances. But, let me go further with the following table:

Anyone who chooses to ignore these facts will be destined to NEVER beat game. These facts are very important and have to be taken into account. Understandably, it's not what you want to hear. Myself included. But, it is what it is. You must first get this through your heads and change how you think about the game.Whether you want to make money often or you want to maximize profit, it's a ll a matter of preference.

Now we are talking...liking it.

United States
                        Member #145203
                        July 30, 2013
                        2157 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

INESCAPABLE FACTS:

How do we get the numbers to play?

If we don't use hot/cold/overdue?

United States
                          Member #145203
                          July 30, 2013
                          2157 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

How do we get the numbers to play?

If we don't use hot/cold/overdue?

Sums 12 through 15...been down that road.

Don't like it.

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19767 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

can you please show us a example without all them big words

United States
                              Member #146661
                              September 11, 2013
                              69 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Now we are talking...liking it.

Goes to show you that you shouldn't be so quick to judge. Skepticism ,or closed-mindedness, does not get one anywhere. But, these are the facts about the game. How you play is a matter of preference. My preference is to play and make money often since I don't have much patience. Someone else may choose to maximize their profit and not mind waiting.