Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help for Pick 3 players - Gaining an edge

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Masterer.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #148553
November 4, 2013
31 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

do you have any examples or are you just here to learn stuffWhat?

Examples of what? If anything, I do have a couple of recent winning tickets. But, I don't know how to post pics on here.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12726 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I have several threads in forums , I started under my screen name . I predict for pick 3 , pick 4 , pick 5 and Lotto type games . You can post 100 predictions , if you want to in any forum . But , if you want to be taken seriously keep your predictions down to a minimum amount . My predictions always have a duration (time frame) for use . I've  done pretty good in my Predictions !

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I have several threads in forums , I started under my screen name . I predict for pick 3 , pick 4 , pick 5 and Lotto type games . You can post 100 predictions , if you want to in any forum . But , if you want to be taken seriously keep your predictions down to a minimum amount . My predictions always have a duration (time frame) for use . I've  done pretty good in my Predictions !

Can we keep on subject.... who cares about predictions.  If you not gonna share a system or any tips to help others win....hooray. you win.  What about others. 

This isn't Candy Crush.....predictions don't pay checks....real tickets pay checks....

United States
        Member #148553
        November 4, 2013
        31 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2013, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Can we keep on subject.... who cares about predictions.  If you not gonna share a system or any tips to help others win....hooray. you win.  What about others. 

This isn't Candy Crush.....predictions don't pay checks....real tickets pay checks....

You do have a good point. Agreed

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19740 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Examples of what? If anything, I do have a couple of recent winning tickets. But, I don't know how to post pics on here.

oh my bad Bang Head i thought you had some tips 

Congrats on your Wins keep up the good work.Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #148553
            November 4, 2013
            31 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2013, 12:51 am - IP Logged

oh my bad Bang Head i thought you had some tips 

Congrats on your Wins keep up the good work.Thumbs Up

My tips are to stick with a system that makes sense and to keep your plays consistent. Also, don't put so much focus on specific numbers. Winning is really more about the method/system you're using. Generally, this is the key to success with the game. The ,aforementioned, tips given in this thread are sound and should help.

United States
              Member #149538
              December 3, 2013
              12 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

********************VERY IMPORTANT******************

This is for all members. All of the ,basic, information ,needed to win, has been provided to you. It's here for you at no charge. However, most, if not all, of you don't realize this. But, I have been trying to wake you all up.

Okay. I'll admit that I haven't handed you everything. In other words, I have held back on the nitty-gritty. Partly, it's because of how people get treated on here. This isn't ,exactly, the most friendly environment.  But, basically speaking, the answer has been given to you. Depending on how you use the information, it can either make or break your game.

All other methods, for the Pick 3, will end up to fail. After all, you're still here ,for years, searching for the answer. Obviously, what you've been doing is not really working. That is, it's not bringing you ,more or less, consistent wins. I'm not ,at all, surprised either.

Unfortunately, all of you will be ,forever, searching and will remain in the dark on this subject. This I can tell you for sure. How can I say this? I've read through your countless posts. All of your methods are so far off the mark. Unless, you have a radical shift in your thinking about the game.

What can I tell you? The game can ,definitely, be beaten. This means having consistent wins and keeping losses to a minimum. There is only ONE real answer and it is known. Using common sense ,and logic, will steer you toward this golden answer. This is how I found it. But, it's ,unbelievably, difficult to get at. You might as well be trying to find the secret of the universe.

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks

United States
                  Member #116477
                  September 11, 2011
                  353 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Does anybody have any clue as to whta this guys talking about including himself??? What a waste of time.

why do these people do this post about a  subject and then dont say anything but talk around in pointless circles?

Joke i guess or something worse.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40293 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:23 am - IP Logged

This is for all members. All of the ,basic, information ,needed to win, has been provided to you. It's here for you at no charge. However, most, if not all, of you don't realize this. But, I have been trying to wake you all up.

Okay. I'll admit that I haven't handed you everything. In other words, I have held back on the nitty-gritty. Partly, it's because of how people get treated on here. This isn't ,exactly, the most friendly environment.  But, basically speaking, the answer has been given to you. Depending on how you use the information, it can either make or break your game.

All other methods, for the Pick 3, will end up to fail. After all, you're still here ,for years, searching for the answer. Obviously, what you've been doing is not really working. That is, it's not bringing you ,more or less, consistent wins. I'm not ,at all, surprised either.

Unfortunately, all of you will be ,forever, searching and will remain in the dark on this subject. This I can tell you for sure. How can I say this? I've read through your countless posts. All of your methods are so far off the mark. Unless, you have a radical shift in your thinking about the game.

What can I tell you? The game can ,definitely, be beaten. This means having consistent wins and keeping losses to a minimum. There is only ONE real answer and it is known. Using common sense ,and logic, will steer you toward this golden answer. This is how I found it. But, it's ,unbelievably, difficult to get at. You might as well be trying to find the secret of the universe.

Pass the motrin

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                      JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                      Member #141034
                      April 2, 2013
                      1408 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:30 am - IP Logged

SpamHave you ever won anything that is verifiable, that you can post here, or are you just yapping as usual?

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40293 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:33 am - IP Logged

SpamHave you ever won anything that is verifiable, that you can post here, or are you just yapping as usual?

He's been sent to the " Land of no Avatar" again!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                          Beautiful Florida
                          United States
                          Member #5709
                          July 18, 2004
                          20106 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

With IQ being measured with not just the correct answer, a fastly answer improves the score. I would say that if one went thru and saw the truisms and speedy responses of your posts, they would know that you are a highly, highly intelligent man. 

Your sir, are street smarts and book smarts all rolled up into one. And yes, there are a difference.

You're as quick witted as anyone I know.

I've been telling people about Ridge and his Intelligence for a long time. He has shown too many times his intelligence in a few words compared to others volumes.

And now people are starting to acknowledge it, WOW, I must be ahead of my time.  ( ha ha. )

Well deserved Ridge, well deserved...!!!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2013, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I've been telling people about Ridge and his Intelligence for a long time. He has shown too many times his intelligence in a few words compared to others volumes.

And now people are starting to acknowledge it, WOW, I must be ahead of my time.  ( ha ha. )

Well deserved Ridge, well deserved...!!!

C'mon now, DOG, shucks, you know how bashful I am! Embarassed

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

"I'll admit that I haven't handed you everything."

"I have held back on the nitty-gritty."

"...all of you will be ,forever, searching and will remain in the dark..."

Well, thanks for all your help, Pick3Whoever!

We appreciate it! 

Thanks ever so much!  Confused