Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help for Pick 3 players - Gaining an edge

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Masterer.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #146661
September 11, 2013
69 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

To get the 120 Core System you will have to use google. 

So far Pick3Ma$terer, all of what you have written is very familiar to me.

Is that because you've heard me speak about it before? I only mention this system because it utilizes the winning concept needed to beat the game. My own system is based on this concept and works like magic. It's ,basically, the only real way to go.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Is that because you've heard me speak about it before? I only mention this system because it utilizes the winning concept needed to beat the game. My own system is based on this concept and works like magic. It's ,basically, the only real way to go.

I remember Pick3ma$ter saying similar things.

In my signature I wrote a thread concerning the 120 #s, I use it from time to time along with my other lottery tools.

United States
      Member #146661
      September 11, 2013
      69 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I remember Pick3ma$ter saying similar things.

In my signature I wrote a thread concerning the 120 #s, I use it from time to time along with my other lottery tools.

That's great to hear ,Laverne. I've taken a look. Your 120 Combinations Strategy bears a resemblance to a certain aspect of my own system.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        849 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Seems that everyone wants quick answers and don't care about the details. But, when I give them the facts they're not what people want to hear. What people want to hear is how they can hit big and fast. They want "their cake and eat it too." The fact is that it's either one or the other. But, not both. At least, not without taking big risks to your money. You either hit big once in a while or hit fast with small gains. Sure, you can lay most ,or all, of it on the line for that one shot. But, it's too risky. Even for myself, I would be hesitant to do so. That's because no one wins everytime they play.

I don't play the Pick 3 Lottery as you probably already noted with one glance of my signature. (not taking anything away from you or from those who do) My system for the Mega Millions Lottery is very much based on the selection of numbers in groups as opposed to individual numbers. I never heard of the 120 Core System that you referenced in one of your post but it should be something to be considered by anyone wanting to gain an edge in whatever game they are playing.The above being said and I think you know where I'm going with this, how long do you think the average player would want to spend in time and effort to come up with the selection of numbers to play??

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

New York
          United States
          Member #146846
          September 15, 2013
          75 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2013, 7:56 am - IP Logged

So I guess its just a waiting thing until you tell us the rest of the system? I am open to new ideas, please tell us more

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            849 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

So I guess its just a waiting thing until you tell us the rest of the system? I am open to new ideas, please tell us more

Wait for the opportunity to arise where Group A or Group B hits single then the next time it hits play it.

*The above taken from the pages of <snip>/120 core

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
              Member #146661
              September 11, 2013
              69 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I don't play the Pick 3 Lottery as you probably already noted with one glance of my signature. (not taking anything away from you or from those who do) My system for the Mega Millions Lottery is very much based on the selection of numbers in groups as opposed to individual numbers. I never heard of the 120 Core System that you referenced in one of your post but it should be something to be considered by anyone wanting to gain an edge in whatever game they are playing.The above being said and I think you know where I'm going with this, how long do you think the average player would want to spend in time and effort to come up with the selection of numbers to play??

Well, if they're using the 120 Core then the numbers are already provided for them. It seems unclear what you're trying to say with that. Please clarify.

United States
                Member #146661
                September 11, 2013
                69 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:47 am - IP Logged

My intention was to provide ,in general, information on how to beat the game. That is, not to get too much into the specifics of any system.

But, how much more do you need to know? Even better, why do you feel that the information ,I've provided, is not enough? Why are you dissatisfied ,thus far?

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  849 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Well, if they're using the 120 Core then the numbers are already provided for them. It seems unclear what you're trying to say with that. Please clarify.

I'm sorry, my apologies, I realize now that the 120 Core System (I finally went to the website and read the instructions) is a present-day software system for breaking down the Pick 3 numbers into groups. What I was referring to actually does the same thing for Mega Millions but is very time consuming and probably would be considered by some to date back to the dinosaurs. I'm past fifty you know!

United States
                    Member #146661
                    September 11, 2013
                    69 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2013, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry, my apologies, I realize now that the 120 Core System (I finally went to the website and read the instructions) is a present-day software system for breaking down the Pick 3 numbers into groups. What I was referring to actually does the same thing for Mega Millions but is very time consuming and probably would be considered by some to date back to the dinosaurs. I'm past fifty you know!

Okay. Those big jackpot games are a whole different animal. So, what kind of breakdown is involved with the Mega Millions? What is it based on?

United States
                      Member #146028
                      August 22, 2013
                      849 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Okay. Those big jackpot games are a whole different animal. So, what kind of breakdown is involved with the Mega Millions? What is it based on?

Conditional Compound System

The Only Way To Win At Lotto

Third Edition *1988 (Did I mention it's a dinosaur)

Author Robert Serotic

Win 4 with 5 right

Ninrteen (19) numbers in 23 games (2 Power Numbers)

The wheeling system guarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row) will line up on at least one bet slip

if  the two Power Numbers plus any three numbers from groups 1; 2; 3; etc. are guessed correctly.

United States
                        Member #146661
                        September 11, 2013
                        69 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Conditional Compound System

The Only Way To Win At Lotto

Third Edition *1988 (Did I mention it's a dinosaur)

Author Robert Serotic

Win 4 with 5 right

Ninrteen (19) numbers in 23 games (2 Power Numbers)

The wheeling system guarantees one quadruple hit (four in a row) will line up on at least one bet slip

if  the two Power Numbers plus any three numbers from groups 1; 2; 3; etc. are guessed correctly.

Thanks for the information.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be saying the same things that didn't go over too well when you went by the name of Pick3ma$ter in June of this year.

Why did you change your name from Pick3ma$ter to Pick3ma$terer?

Just wondering.

United States
                            Member #141260
                            April 9, 2013
                            1390 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

In order to receive any meaningful help, you have to abandon all preconceived notions about the game. There is no need for hot/cold/overdue numbers, mirror numbers, and any other nonsense. Like yourselves, I've believed in these same ideas. I've even written many sophisticated computer programs based on these criteria. All of these programs ,I've written, are ,long, obsolete and don't matter anymore.

INESCAPABLE FACTS:

We all know that the more numbers we play the better our chances. But, let me go further with the following table:

Objective/PreferenceBy What MeansDownside

Play And Make Money More ,or most, Often

More Numbers Each TimeSmall(er) Profit Each Time
                            Maximize ProfitLess Numbers Each TimePlay And Make Money Less ,or Least, Often

Anyone who chooses to ignore these facts will be destined to NEVER beat game. These facts are very important and have to be taken into account. Understandably, it's not what you want to hear. Myself included. But, it is what it is. You must first get this through your heads and change how you think about the game.Whether you want to make money often or you want to maximize profit, it's a ll a matter of preference.

I Agree!

United States
                              Member #141260
                              April 9, 2013
                              1390 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

You seem to have great game knowledge. You cant pls people that play without any knowledge...
                              Let them keep playing tag numbers. Addresses and birthdays.  They may get a win sooner than later....
                              Ive learned you cant pls everyone. Or teach an old dog new tricks... let the negative folk do what they do, and hope what you preach helps at least one soul.... I know it has and will...

Party