Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help for Pick 3 players - Gaining an edge

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Masterer.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #145203
July 30, 2013
2157 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Goes to show you that you shouldn't be so quick to judge. Skepticism ,or closed-mindedness, does not get one anywhere. But, these are the facts about the game. How you play is a matter of preference. My preference is to play and make money often since I don't have much patience. Someone else may choose to maximize their profit and not mind waiting.

My bad on that but I just wanted you to start the session. Time is money, My lates will be coming in amd I got to get my winners out for tomorrow.

United States
    Member #145203
    July 30, 2013
    2157 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Please continue.

I am open to new ideas.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19743 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Goes to show you that you shouldn't be so quick to judge. Skepticism ,or closed-mindedness, does not get one anywhere. But, these are the facts about the game. How you play is a matter of preference. My preference is to play and make money often since I don't have much patience. Someone else may choose to maximize their profit and not mind waiting.

I don't have much patience -------> i mean (with the Lottery)Green laugh

I Agree! 

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19743 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Please continue.

I am open to new ideas.

Thumbs Up

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12729 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

For myself, the Pick 3 is the ,logical, game of choice. Why? This is because it provides the best chance of winning and making money. The intention here is to gain some insight and help your game.

Why is this ,simple, game so hard to beat? The reason is three-fold:

1 - The odds are ,still, stacked against you ,from the start, with odds of 1000:1.

2 - The restriction placed on the game due to the payout structure. You can only play so many numbers ,and no more, if you want to profit.

3 - We don't go about the game the right way. We're too focused on getting those jackpot wins with the least numbers. Of course, this is ideal. But, it's unrealistic.

We all know the games is based on probability which means that over a certain term of game history , specific things happen . It's the knowing what will happen and when is the key to WINNING !

United States
            Member #146661
            September 11, 2013
            69 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

How do we get the numbers to play?

If we don't use hot/cold/overdue?

Good question. You have to do a sensible ,and systematic, breakdown of the numbers. This is a breakdown that would not be based on hot/cold/overdue or anything like this.

Let me explain something. We know that any ,one, number has odds of 1000:1. This is the case whether the number is a single, double, or triple. This all has to do with Probability Theory. A  specific double would have the same odds as a specific single. This should tell you something. It means that you don't want to stick with playing just one number. You want to play more numbers to better your odds. This falls right in line with the fact that the more numbers you play the better your chances. In effect, we want to move from individual combos to group-level play. It all has to do with tracking and playing groups of numbers.

So, what numbers? The first breakdown is already done for you. This has to do with the ,inherent, difference between single combos and doubles. What is the probability of getting a double and ,also, what is the probability of getting a single combo? It's no longer 1000:1 odds. This is due to the differential between these two groups of numbers. This is the bigger picture that makes the difference. The odds change when considering numbers on a group-level basis.

We know that single combos come out more often. Logically, you'll want to try and stick with single combos to win and make money more often. This ,essentially, means not mixing up doubles with your play of single combos. In other words, you'll want to keep them separate.

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19743 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

i guess we have to wait and see whats next Ponder

United States
                Member #145203
                July 30, 2013
                2157 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Gotta go...will catch up later.

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19743 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Gotta go...will catch up later.

See Ya!oK hurry back you don't want to miss anything

United States
                    Member #146661
                    September 11, 2013
                    69 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

A good example of a systematic breakdown is the 120 Core System. I recommend for everyone  to check it out to get an idea of what it involves. This is a breakdown based on how many even and odd digits there are within combos. The numbers are broken down into groups and then these groups are tracked. In this sense, the system bears a resemblance to my own.

What does group-level tracking come down to? It means that you're no longer concerned with trying to pin-point winning numbers. You play the entire group with the expectation that the winning number should be within the group you play. The thing is that you just don't know which specific number it will be until it comes out. This is the Pick 3 Uncertainty Principle. Yes, I coined this term.  But, you no longer have to be concerned with trying to know which number it is.

I can assure you that this is ,basically, the answer to beating the game. But, how you manage it is key to making or breaking it. If you want to make money more often then you want to ,within reason, cover as many numbers as you can each time. This is just how it goes.

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19743 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

where can we get the group at? What?

United States
                        Member #146661
                        September 11, 2013
                        69 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

where can we get the group at? What?

Did you check out the 120 Core System? Look it up and study it. This should open up your mind to what's involved with this type of play. The 120 Core System breaks the numbers down into groups based on how many even and odd digits there are.

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19743 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2013, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Did you check out the 120 Core System? Look it up and study it. This should open up your mind to what's involved with this type of play. The 120 Core System breaks the numbers down into groups based on how many even and odd digits there are.

Thumbs UpoK i Got em

United States
                            Member #146661
                            September 11, 2013
                            69 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2013, 12:46 am - IP Logged

What gaining edge do you have?  Or are you trying to discourage us players from playing?  That's all I'm getting from this post.  Amuse us and post your 'Gaining Edge'.

Seems that everyone wants quick answers and don't care about the details. But, when I give them the facts they're not what people want to hear. What people want to hear is how they can hit big and fast. They want "their cake and eat it too." The fact is that it's either one or the other. But, not both. At least, not without taking big risks to your money. You either hit big once in a while or hit fast with small gains. Sure, you can lay most ,or all, of it on the line for that one shot. But, it's too risky. Even for myself, I would be hesitant to do so. That's because no one wins everytime they play.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2013, 12:51 am - IP Logged

A good example of a systematic breakdown is the 120 Core System. I recommend for everyone  to check it out to get an idea of what it involves. This is a breakdown based on how many even and odd digits there are within combos. The numbers are broken down into groups and then these groups are tracked. In this sense, the system bears a resemblance to my own.

What does group-level tracking come down to? It means that you're no longer concerned with trying to pin-point winning numbers. You play the entire group with the expectation that the winning number should be within the group you play. The thing is that you just don't know which specific number it will be until it comes out. This is the Pick 3 Uncertainty Principle. Yes, I coined this term.  But, you no longer have to be concerned with trying to know which number it is.

I can assure you that this is ,basically, the answer to beating the game. But, how you manage it is key to making or breaking it. If you want to make money more often then you want to ,within reason, cover as many numbers as you can each time. This is just how it goes.

To get the 120 Core System you will have to use google. 

So far Pick3Ma$terer, all of what you have written is very familiar to me.