Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help for Pick 3 players - Gaining an edge

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Masterer.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #146661
September 11, 2013
69 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be saying the same things that didn't go over too well when you went by the name of Pick3ma$ter in June of this year.

Why did you change your name from Pick3ma$ter to Pick3ma$terer?

Just wondering.

So, tell me why they don't go over so well. How about with yourself too? What's your take on it? I'd like to know.

United States
    Member #146661
    September 11, 2013
    69 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

You seem to have great game knowledge. You cant pls people that play without any knowledge...
    Let them keep playing tag numbers. Addresses and birthdays.  They may get a win sooner than later....
    Ive learned you cant pls everyone. Or teach an old dog new tricks... let the negative folk do what they do, and hope what you preach helps at least one soul.... I know it has and will...

Party

You're right ,cash4ninja. Thank you.  My great knowledge ,of the game, didn't come easy either. It took a lot of time, persistence, and ,most of all, an immense amount of brain power. So far, it's the most difficult thing I've ever worked on. But, hopefully, some people will be helped with this.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      842 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

You're right ,cash4ninja. Thank you.  My great knowledge ,of the game, didn't come easy either. It took a lot of time, persistence, and ,most of all, an immense amount of brain power. So far, it's the most difficult thing I've ever worked on. But, hopefully, some people will be helped with this.

Please revert back to the question that I asked you earlier today. The answer I was trying to pry out of you was.......thirty-five (35) years.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
        Member #146661
        September 11, 2013
        69 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2013, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Please revert back to the question that I asked you earlier today. The answer I was trying to pry out of you was.......thirty-five (35) years.

Are you referring to the question ,you asked, about how long it would take the average player to come up with the selection of numbers to play? Why would it take 35 years? What do you mean you were trying to "pry" the answer out of me?

United States
          Member #146661
          September 11, 2013
          69 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm under the impression that ,at least, some of you don't have a firm understanding of the concepts given here. That's okay though. This approach is revolutionary and will take time to catch on. It will require a radical change in how you view the game. The following is an outline that should help.

So, how do you beat the Pick 3 game? You do it the same ,basic, way that I do it.

1. First, choose between playing single combos and playing doubles. You'll really want to stick with single combos since they come out most of the time. It all comes down to choices and this is just one. You don't want to spread yourself thin by playing everything.
          2. Next, decide on what your preference is. If you want to hit big then you'll want to break the numbers down into small(er) groups for play. On the other hand, if you want to make money often then you'll want to have bigger groups.
          3. Take your cost vs. profit into account when breaking the numbers down. You don't want the groups to be so large that they offset your profit.
          4. Once you have your groups, you'll want to track them and play when the time is right. This is target-playing. Also, you should not handle more than two groups for play. In other words, two should be the upper limit. It may really be best for you to stick with playing just one group. As before, you don't want to spread yourself thin.
          5. Keep track of your wins and losses. Make sure you always stay ahead of your losses by incrementing your play when needed.

Now, I don't really expect you to experience the level of success that I have. That is, winning 50% ,or more, of the time you play. But, your game should fare much better than it has before. That is, if you handle it correctly and avoid impulse-playing.

GOOD LUCK!!

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm under the impression that ,at least, some of you don't have a firm understanding of the concepts given here. That's okay though. This approach is revolutionary and will take time to catch on. It will require a radical change in how you view the game. The following is an outline that should help.

So, how do you beat the Pick 3 game? You do it the same ,basic, way that I do it.

1. First, choose between playing single combos and playing doubles. You'll really want to stick with single combos since they come out most of the time. It all comes down to choices and this is just one. You don't want to spread yourself thin by playing everything.
            2. Next, decide on what your preference is. If you want to hit big then you'll want to break the numbers down into small(er) groups for play. On the other hand, if you want to make money often then you'll want to have bigger groups.
            3. Take your cost vs. profit into account when breaking the numbers down. You don't want the groups to be so large that they offset your profit.
            4. Once you have your groups, you'll want to track them and play when the time is right. This is target-playing. Also, you should not handle more than two groups for play. In other words, two should be the upper limit. It may really be best for you to stick with playing just one group. As before, you don't want to spread yourself thin.
            5. Keep track of your wins and losses. Make sure you always stay ahead of your losses by incrementing your play when needed.

Now, I don't really expect you to experience the level of success that I have. That is, winning 50% ,or more, of the time you play. But, your game should fare much better than it has before. That is, if you handle it correctly and avoid impulse-playing.

GOOD LUCK!!

I Agree!,Party

United States
              Member #146661
              September 11, 2013
              69 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Let the revolution begin. It's time to turn the tables ,on the game, for a change. The house doesn't always have to end up to win.

NO MORE....

1. NO MORE -  having to rely on hot/cold/overdue numbers.
              2. NO MORE - mirror numbers or other forms of flipping.
              3. NO MORE - key numbers. Instead, your only key is the group itself.
              4. NO MORE - with trying to trap the numbers.
              5. NO MORE - needing to rely on sums
              6. NO MORE - "quirky" math and other nonsense.
              7. NO MORE - having to rely on birthdays, lucky numbers, dates,      numerology, or number-sightings for the numbers to play.
              8. NO MORE - tracking individual digits in their positions.
              9. NO MORE - with trying to pin-point the winning numbers. This is no longer a concern. You'll ,instead, be playing in terms of groups.
              10. NO MORE - with having to lose all the time. You'll ,only, lose some of the time.
              11. NO MORE - with having to search for the answer. The answer has ,already, been provided to you here.
                aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                Vancouver BC
                Canada
                Member #96078
                August 22, 2010
                110 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2013, 1:11 am - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK!!

Hi,

I've expanded what you say here, some time ago, to 7 principles on how to win in Pick 3. See  my LP blog.

Simulations show that playing singles is not as profitable as targeting doubles. It is 10 times easier to predict a double than a single. Additionally, doubles pay more money. Statistically, doubles are only 27% of all draws. But often they come in streaks, several in a row or in short span of time. At the turn of year I did some Pick 3 project for a fellow from Belgium. At that time their Pick 3 had 40% doubles in 1 month. Bonanza, if I could play their lottery. I will tell you why.

I always wheel my numbers and play 8 at a time. This translates into 56 tickets for box play, either singles or doubles. Singles have only 30 - 40% winning ratio while doubles 70 - 80% and may even go higher - in one sim in one month I predicted 17 doubles correctly (doubles were drawn) and of these 16 were box winners.

In all LP Pick 3 discussions not many, if any, pay attention or consider analysis what's drawn. There is a universal fixation on playing singles no matter what is the current ratio of singles to doubles. In one 2-week period in one lottery they were split 50-50. If you played singles at that time for that Pick 3, no matter how good your numbers were, you would loose 50% of the draws outright. I believe that's the main reason why people seldom win. It's not their numbers, they just play them wrong. With wheeling it is far more important HOW you play your numbers, not WHAT these numbers are.

Many people still look for that one perfect system that will predict them winners - at least most of the time. Dreamland territory. Any system, particularly the ones based on stats have a winning potential. The problem is they all constantly fluctuate in efficiency - sometimes they win frequently, maybe even several times in a row, sometimes go blank for equally long time. That's why it does not make any sense to play one system all the time. Monitoring efficiency (I use backtracking for that) is of paramount importance. Play what's winning today, switch to a better system if your current one stops winning.

Aquarius

United States
                  Member #146661
                  September 11, 2013
                  69 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2013, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I've expanded what you say here, some time ago, to 7 principles on how to win in Pick 3. See  my LP blog.

Simulations show that playing singles is not as profitable as targeting doubles. It is 10 times easier to predict a double than a single. Additionally, doubles pay more money. Statistically, doubles are only 27% of all draws. But often they come in streaks, several in a row or in short span of time. At the turn of year I did some Pick 3 project for a fellow from Belgium. At that time their Pick 3 had 40% doubles in 1 month. Bonanza, if I could play their lottery. I will tell you why.

I always wheel my numbers and play 8 at a time. This translates into 56 tickets for box play, either singles or doubles. Singles have only 30 - 40% winning ratio while doubles 70 - 80% and may even go higher - in one sim in one month I predicted 17 doubles correctly (doubles were drawn) and of these 16 were box winners.

In all LP Pick 3 discussions not many, if any, pay attention or consider analysis what's drawn. There is a universal fixation on playing singles no matter what is the current ratio of singles to doubles. In one 2-week period in one lottery they were split 50-50. If you played singles at that time for that Pick 3, no matter how good your numbers were, you would loose 50% of the draws outright. I believe that's the main reason why people seldom win. It's not their numbers, they just play them wrong. With wheeling it is far more important HOW you play your numbers, not WHAT these numbers are.

Many people still look for that one perfect system that will predict them winners - at least most of the time. Dreamland territory. Any system, particularly the ones based on stats have a winning potential. The problem is they all constantly fluctuate in efficiency - sometimes they win frequently, maybe even several times in a row, sometimes go blank for equally long time. That's why it does not make any sense to play one system all the time. Monitoring efficiency (I use backtracking for that) is of paramount importance. Play what's winning today, switch to a better system if your current one stops winning.

Aquarius

Well, there are times that the numbers shift in favor of doubles. Also, some Pick 3 games are more suitable to go with doubles than other ones. This is because the various games differ ,in the durations, with their streaks of doubles. All of the same patterns have been seen with all Pick 3 games. But, they just differ in their durations from game to game and ,even at times, within the same game.

Yes, doubles do pay more. However, you can ,normally, expect to lose more often with them. This makes sense since doubles are a minority group, when compared to single combos. This is true even when you try and take advantage of these streaks.  Your bigger payout won't look so big when you consider how much you've spent. This is what people fail to realize. However, I have solved this problem for myself.

Why don't you take a look at the New York game with your analysis of doubles? It won't look as good. New York is one of those states that is not so favorable for playing doubles. So, exactly, how is it that doubles are 10 times easier to predict? That is, if you mean this literally. 

On the contrary, it's very important to find a good system and stick with it. Consistency is key. My own system works regardless of how fickle the numbers are.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2013, 3:22 am - IP Logged

"My great knowledge ,of the game, didn't come easy either. It took a lot of time, persistence, and ,most of all, an immense amount of brain power."

It's statements like that, that always prompt me to ask to see a few winning tickets.

Just a few, not too many.

Thanks ever so much! Thumbs Up 

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                      Member #146028
                      August 22, 2013
                      842 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2013, 5:00 am - IP Logged

"My great knowledge ,of the game, didn't come easy either. It took a lot of time, persistence, and ,most of all, an immense amount of brain power."

It's statements like that, that always prompt me to ask to see a few winning tickets.

Hey Ridge,

Toast a cool glass of choc to 'ya!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
                        Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2013, 5:34 am - IP Logged

With IQ being measured with not just the correct answer, a fastly answer improves the score. I would say that if one went thru and saw the truisms and speedy responses of your posts, they would know that you are a highly, highly intelligent man. 

Your sir, are street smarts and book smarts all rolled up into one. And yes, there are a difference.

You're as quick witted as anyone I know.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
                        When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40470 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Let the revolution begin. It's time to turn the tables ,on the game, for a change. The house doesn't always have to end up to win.

NO MORE....

1. NO MORE -  having to rely on hot/cold/overdue numbers.
                          2. NO MORE - mirror numbers or other forms of flipping.
                          3. NO MORE - key numbers. Instead, your only key is the group itself.
                          4. NO MORE - with trying to trap the numbers.
                          5. NO MORE - needing to rely on sums
                          6. NO MORE - "quirky" math and other nonsense.
                          7. NO MORE - having to rely on birthdays, lucky numbers, dates,      numerology, or number-sightings for the numbers to play.
                          8. NO MORE - tracking individual digits in their positions.
                          9. NO MORE - with trying to pin-point the winning numbers. This is no longer a concern. You'll ,instead, be playing in terms of groups.
                          10. NO MORE - with having to lose all the time. You'll ,only, lose some of the time.
                          11. NO MORE - with having to search for the answer. The answer has ,already, been provided to you here.

So whats your system?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                            Member #141260
                            April 9, 2013
                            1390 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2013, 7:49 am - IP Logged

So whats your system?

I dont think he has a system. Its more called knowledge, strategy, intuition

Divide all 1000 numbers into groups.  Track analyze and trap groups..
                            Use progressive wagering.(make up your own rules)  lose some. Win more

In Ga the group. More odd More even hits the most...

Example

Just 1 example

You could group by Last sum digit

Lsd group 0 is

Many ways you can group the 1000 pool

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40470 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2013, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I wonder if he predicted that he would get the boot?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"