Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Topic closed. 392 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should a winning system be posted on the LP?

Don't post a winning system? [ 41 ]  [34.75%]
Post your winning system? [ 77 ]  [65.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 118 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1184 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I got a bit of a shock last week. I posted a thread on the LP and within minutes I recieved a reply from a lottery official. It confirmed my long suspicion that the lotteries are paying attention to what is posted on the LP.

That would bring a question as to wether or not you would want to post a winning system on the LP (assuming you had/have one). Asuming a winning system is posted, it would be a key for the lotteries to change up what they are doing (pre-draws....etc), so that a system is no longer a winning one.

It has been aa long ongoing discussion at the LP why people don't/won't post thier systems or secrets. Maybe, they are playing smart by not posting thier winning systems and secrets.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I got a bit of a shock last week. I posted a thread on the LP and within minutes I recieved a reply from a lottery official. It confirmed my long suspicion that the lotteries are paying attention to what is posted on the LP.

That would bring a question as to wether or not you would want to post a winning system on the LP (assuming you had/have one). Asuming a winning system is posted, it would be a key for the lotteries to change up what they are doing (pre-draws....etc), so that a system is no longer a winning one.

It has been aa long ongoing discussion at the LP why people don't/won't post thier systems or secrets. Maybe, they are playing smart by not posting thier winning systems and secrets.

A lottery official contacted you? Seriously?

Oy Vey !

I need a long vacation. Disapprove

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2013, 12:28 am - IP Logged

JKING,

It isn't a shock that lottery officials monitor this board - no better place to get a 'pulse' of the players is there?

That being the case, what's not to say that anything calling itslef a 'guaranteed winning system' wouldn't be something posted by a lottery official posing as a player to jack up revenue in a game not getting a lot of action?

As for a real winning system, I'd say don't post it as if it proved itself whatever game it was for would be revamped.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 4, 2013, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thats a good question JKING.  I  have not answered it yet.  I am still debating in my brain.

But it does beg the question.

Is it the fault of GH, with her books and pamphlets and preaching and teaching that caused a 6/40 game to be modified into a 6/59 game?  Was the "man" losing money?  Or did the "man" just panic?  When the lottery brass could not afford his fifth mercedes benz, and he had to put his bentley on the auction block, was their terror in his heart? Did this prompt a matrix change?

If there was a loss in revenue, how do the financial records, ie. profits, payouts, jackpot sizes compare then to now over time as more balls were added?

What is the function or revenue (R) in proportion to numbaer of balls (M).  (sorry i forget my calculus). I guess that would be  R=f(M)

Did 23 people sharing a jackpot one time cause lottery officials to run around like chicken with no heads prompting memos, "New balls to be added to existing matrix asap"

A winning system is work.  Do you want to share your work, effort and programs with people not willing to put in the work?  I purchased A+.  I read the LMG.  Many skeptics on LP call it snake oil.  Is it?

P.S.

Just curious, did the lottery official request confidentiality in the nature of the reply?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2013, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Winning systems have already been posted at LP and nothing changed that the average lottery player would notice because the average lottery player thinks a winning lottery system should change his odds of winning the jackpot of a 6/49 game from 1:14M to 1:140 or his odds of winning a MM/PB jackpot from 1:175M to 1:750.

If a player is getting wins 10-20 times that of the overall odds of getting wins, chances are he's using a winning system even if hasn't yet won even a second prize, he's probably spent more than he's won.  Unless a person designed his own system and knows the realistic limits of a system, he's likely to think it's not working unless he wins a jackpot or second prize in a relative short period of time.

States have no reason to fear a winning system because their profits come from running the games, they take their half of sales and it's up to the players how the other half is shared among them.  The smarter or luckier ones get the prizes and the losers pay.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: May 4, 2013, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Hi,

JKING

Could you delete any personal information and post the reply you got.  I would love to read the message

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
              Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: May 4, 2013, 5:33 am - IP Logged

I think that posting a winning strategy is okay. Posting a winning system is a no can't do.

Play to win!

United States
                Member #5599
                July 13, 2004
                1184 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2013, 5:51 am - IP Logged

JKING

Could you delete any personal information and post the reply you got.  I would love to read the message

RL

Hi,

All private interactions I have with anyone stay that way..private. I know everyone would like a show and tell, I'm just not that way, sorry.

RL,

I would like to know how you are fairing with your system. It's one of the best I've ever seen posted on the LP. *S*

RJOH,

I think there may be something to fear if a winning system got out. The fever that comes from some of the bigger jackpots The increased revenue and the bonus to marketing is huge.  I hear, that like in Powerball all the jackpots aren't always fully funded. Again, a reason to know of or about a winning system.

As to posting a winning strategy versus a winning system, I don't know. Arguements could be made either way.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19727 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2013, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Hi,

BS

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #138125
                    January 20, 2013
                    754 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2013, 7:42 am - IP Logged

BS

BSI Agree!

United States
                      Member #5599
                      July 13, 2004
                      1184 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

BS

Stooges

THE PEANUT GALERY

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19727 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2013, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Hi,

All private interactions I have with anyone stay that way..private. I know everyone would like a show and tell, I'm just not that way, sorry.

RL,

I would like to know how you are fairing with your system. It's one of the best I've ever seen posted on the LP. *S*

RJOH,

I think there may be something to fear if a winning system got out. The fever that comes from some of the bigger jackpots The increased revenue and the bonus to marketing is huge.  I hear, that like in Powerball all the jackpots aren't always fully funded. Again, a reason to know of or about a winning system.

As to posting a winning strategy versus a winning system, I don't know. Arguements could be made either way.

That's because you don't have anything to show.LOL

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

That's because you don't have anything to show.LOL

Green laugh

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Are you talking about a PM from Mediabrat? I get those too.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
                              Member #133462
                              September 30, 2012
                              5946 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Helpmewin:

Why do you have a hard time believing that LotteryWorker2 aka I-Chipster contacted JKING?

I believe Thumbs Up

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Page 1 of 27