Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania $500 frenzy

Topic closed. 166 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Chris$.

Page 2 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
United States
United States
Member #60097
April 5, 2008
3957 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2013, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I would sooner have a good shot of winning 500, than have alot of break even prizes in the book........................decent ticket if bought sparingly; don't recommend chasing a winner because there can be a dozen losers in a row................but if you catch a winner it could be a good one!  A few here and there from different stores seems the way to go with these!

Big Wins For All!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Stopped in Pa and got 4 of these 10-13. Number 12 hit for 50 and was basically a win-all @ 5$ each. Could'nt find any in a machine which was strange.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2013, 2:52 am - IP Logged

I would sooner have a good shot of winning 500, than have alot of break even prizes in the book........................decent ticket if bought sparingly; don't recommend chasing a winner because there can be a dozen losers in a row................but if you catch a winner it could be a good one!  A few here and there from different stores seems the way to go with these!

Thats how I am seeing it also. It's not a chase game. Add it to the mix and match and see what you come up with.

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2013, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Still not impressed. Ticket is just not winning at all.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I tried 8 more of the Frenzy's. Last one hit 20. Figured I would finish the pack and get the final 8 and zip. 16 tickets and 1 -$20 winner. I then got the first one off the next roll and got $40. Def seems like a hit or miss game. Guessing they put so many $500 winners out there, that there is alot of duds.

Pittsburgh
            United States
            Member #130933
            July 28, 2012
            249 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I tried 8 more of the Frenzy's. Last one hit 20. Figured I would finish the pack and get the final 8 and zip. 16 tickets and 1 -$20 winner. I then got the first one off the next roll and got $40. Def seems like a hit or miss game. Guessing they put so many $500 winners out there, that there is alot of duds.

Bought a couple today. Nothing.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6912 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Got the win 500 symbol on the last ticket in a book ! I bought the last 5 tickets at 711 in exton pa.

A guy in front of me in line purchased 8 and won $10 and left pissed off. I asked the clerk how many were left and she said 5. I know her so she tells me when good wins have happened and what people have lost on prior to me coming in.
              Thats the store that sold the $100,000 $20 christmas ticket in 2011. The guy won on it 5 min before I got there!
              Its still hanging on the wall there. Any way I got the 5 tickets went to the car and the first 4 were all losers but 059
              had the burst win 500 symbol so that was awesome! Finally got one!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Got the win 500 symbol on the last ticket in a book ! I bought the last 5 tickets at 711 in exton pa.

A guy in front of me in line purchased 8 and won $10 and left pissed off. I asked the clerk how many were left and she said 5. I know her so she tells me when good wins have happened and what people have lost on prior to me coming in.
                Thats the store that sold the $100,000 $20 christmas ticket in 2011. The guy won on it 5 min before I got there!
                Its still hanging on the wall there. Any way I got the 5 tickets went to the car and the first 4 were all losers but 059

Congrats! Still no luck here. And I have tried quite a few. It's hard to win still because PA puts so much junk in a roll with a decent win or two - but that shows you still can get lucky. I think I need to see if other areas do better than my area. Easier said than done though.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Nice win. Thats why I always like the last 5 or so on a $5 roll. I always seem to see something decent and I am only spending $25. I was able to have a family member taking me grocery shopping. I got one in the machine and the guy behind me said he hit $500 on it and also $1k twice on those "$" ticket. He must be a big spender, but told me ne never plays the $20's.. Food for thought

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22834 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Super job Chris$!! Nice win!! - I still have to find that symbol...I'll keep looking but it sure would be nice to
                    see.
                    Your sig number 109 I'm flipping for 016/601 tonight too. Let's go PA - GOOD LUCK!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Nice win. Thats why I always like the last 5 or so on a $5 roll. I always seem to see something decent and I am only spending $25. I was able to have a family member taking me grocery shopping. I got one in the machine and the guy behind me said he hit $500 on it and also $1k twice on those "$" ticket. He must be a big spender, but told me ne never plays the $20's.. Food for thought

Still no luck. Two losers on this game today. And those Neon 9s- never playing them again! Last 6 in the roll and only #057 won for $10.  Am not paying any attention to the printed odds anymore; they are a joke. PA even brags on their website about the odds being uneven, calling it fun. It's not fun at all.

Pittsburgh
                        United States
                        Member #130933
                        July 28, 2012
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Still no luck. Two losers on this game today. And those Neon 9s- never playing them again! Last 6 in the roll and only #057 won for $10.  Am not paying any attention to the printed odds anymore; they are a joke. PA even brags on their website about the odds being uneven, calling it fun. It's not fun at all.

Same here Matt.

My winnings have been non existent. Stopped on way home from work and bought 500 frenzy and "7". Seems like there are winners again in the "7". 

Really died for a while for me. Will let you know what happens. Also bought $3 crossword which I never buy. Thought maybe I'd try some different ones.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Same here Matt.

My winnings have been non existent. Stopped on way home from work and bought 500 frenzy and "7". Seems like there are winners again in the "7". 

Really died for a while for me. Will let you know what happens. Also bought $3 crossword which I never buy. Thought maybe I'd try some different ones.

Yeah, if I do play, maybe switch to older games. I think I am played out for now though. Send me a PM if you notice anything new.

Pittsburgh
                            United States
                            Member #130933
                            July 28, 2012
                            249 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2013, 5:23 am - IP Logged

Won a whopping $10 on $500 Frenzy. The $3 crossword won $10.

Pittsburgh
                              United States
                              Member #130933
                              July 28, 2012
                              249 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2013, 5:45 am - IP Logged

A little bit of good news. Stopped at Sheetz that was recently opened near me. Never stopped there before.

Bought a $500 Frenzy and matched a number. Thought to myself "Whoopie another $5.00 win".

Surprisingly shocked it was a $50 win!

Page 2 of 12