Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania $500 frenzy

Topic closed. 166 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Chris$.

Page 7 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
collegeville
United States
Member #144120
June 24, 2013
21 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

between my coworkers and myself we have brought a total of  70 tickets with  a total of 4 winners of 50 bux The odds state 1 out of 4.69 is a winner bullpoop

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1503 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Well I went against judgment and went back. The final 8 all lostm so that means the final 12 on the roll lost. Even tried one from another roll and lost. I know Chris$ got one, but I would really like to know where all the $500 winners are located.

Holmes
      United States
      Member #136338
      December 8, 2012
      142 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2013, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Well I went against judgment and went back. The final 8 all lostm so that means the final 12 on the roll lost. Even tried one from another roll and lost. I know Chris$ got one, but I would really like to know where all the $500 winners are located.

back of the lotto warehouse

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        7094 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I got 2 $500 winners. One in exton at 711 and one in west chester at 711.
        Those stores have paid me alot of bigger winners $500. 1,000.
        Mostly right place right time. Im getting a roll soon to check out how it pays.
        I did the math and roughly 1 in 8 rolls should contain a $500 winner
        But 1 roll could have multiple $500's thats what I would like to find or 100k lol

On a side note I did find a mothers day win all ticket yesterday for $300.
        At a little laundrymat that always has old tickets. Its one of my little spots I check out.
        its actually a block away from 711 in west chester. Multiple 1ks wins outta there.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1503 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I got 2 $500 winners. One in exton at 711 and one in west chester at 711.
          Those stores have paid me alot of bigger winners $500. 1,000.
          Mostly right place right time. Im getting a roll soon to check out how it pays.
          I did the math and roughly 1 in 8 rolls should contain a $500 winner
          But 1 roll could have multiple $500's thats what I would like to find or 100k lol

On a side note I did find a mothers day win all ticket yesterday for $300.
          At a little laundrymat that always has old tickets. Its one of my little spots I check out.
          its actually a block away from 711 in west chester. Multiple 1ks wins outta there.

Wow. nice wins. I was curious about a Frenzy book based on all the losses I have. I was curious to see in a full 60 tickets how the streaks and payouts went. I have $282 of winners saved up. Guess I could go for one, but I would fear with the $500+ packs, they would have more $100 rolls vs the typical $150/160.If you get a roll, please post the results.

Nice Mother's Day. My only Win All was for $30. I felt ripped off.lol

Pittsburgh
            United States
            Member #130933
            July 28, 2012
            249 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

back of the lotto warehouse

You got that right!!!Bash

Never to be distributed.

I think mrhenao needs to take a ride to Exton or West Chester. It's not that far from Collegeville, lol.

Pittsburgh
              United States
              Member #130933
              July 28, 2012
              249 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

BTW, stopped a local convenience store. (Not my usual one) All out of Frenzy's.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                23247 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

They are awful around here. Been trying since they came out to get a decent one and every time, it's not decent. lol
                I'll get 2 at a time or 4 at a time, sometimes I'll just do a one out and see how that goes at different stores.

This ticket performs, for me, like no other....there is no one out good win - never ever.
                I can do it on the $20's all the time, these Frenzy's - no way, no how.

I like the new ones and may just keep the money there and stick with only one outs on the Frenzy's.

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1503 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:45 am - IP Logged

That;s how I feel. I never saw a ticket this bad. Black Tie I went 0-23 to start, but I was only getting 1 here or there.Frenzy has been bought in bulk with horrible results.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1503 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2013, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

**News Alert**

Ticket 001.... $5.. 1st and only one today.. Things are picking up :)

Pittsburgh
                      United States
                      Member #130933
                      July 28, 2012
                      249 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2013, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Bought one at lunch, nothing. #18 Really didn't want to but anymore.

P A
                        United States
                        Member #117331
                        October 3, 2011
                        7094 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Came back from vacation today and over the border from jersey
                        at a wawa outside philly I bought 10 frenzys and 2 diamond dazzlers.
                        1 frenzy win out of 10 for $40. And to my suprise on the diamond ticket,
                        I had the diamond symbol with $50 under each spot for a $1,000 win!
                        Ticket no. 027 ticket 026 was a dud. I was not expecting that very happy now.
                        Got some of my vacation money back lol.

Good luck everyone!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23247 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

WTGGGG!!!!!!!! Awesome job Chris$!!!

That is fantastic news  Party  Party  Party  Party

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1503 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Came back from vacation today and over the border from jersey
                            at a wawa outside philly I bought 10 frenzys and 2 diamond dazzlers.
                            1 frenzy win out of 10 for $40. And to my suprise on the diamond ticket,
                            I had the diamond symbol with $50 under each spot for a $1,000 win!
                            Ticket no. 027 ticket 026 was a dud. I was not expecting that very happy now.
                            Got some of my vacation money back lol.

Good luck everyone!

Nice win on the Dazzler. You mentioned West Chester. After the whole Ryan Dunn thing I thought about going down there to the Wawa(where he was last seen alive) . I dated a girl from WCU and thought it would be cool to drive back down for the memories. Is the Wawa there on RT100 between Exton and West Chester any good? Being cleared to drive but not being cleared to work has me bored and I don't mind making a day trip to pick up a few tickets. I am going stir crazy.haah

P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              7094 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Nice win on the Dazzler. You mentioned West Chester. After the whole Ryan Dunn thing I thought about going down there to the Wawa(where he was last seen alive) . I dated a girl from WCU and thought it would be cool to drive back down for the memories. Is the Wawa there on RT100 between Exton and West Chester any good? Being cleared to drive but not being cleared to work has me bored and I don't mind making a day trip to pick up a few tickets. I am going stir crazy.haah

Yes its not bad actually. Its the wawa on greenhill rd. There is a skate park next to it now.
                              the whole ryan dunn thing is a shame. My wife and I knew him. We went to school together.
                              Anyway if your down that way stop at the exxon in exton by the mall. Its on the corners of rt.30 and rt. 100.
                              Thats my spot all the indians know me and hang my tickets up for me lol.
                              Good luck!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 7 of 12