Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Universal filters programs for cash 5 kinds of games?

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 4 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1684 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2013, 12:51 am - IP Logged

JKING, there are ways you could use these ideas in a tracking chart such as this:

Don't get excited yet. I wrote the code but haven't had time to run the entire matrix to get some idea of how often each of these patterns should appear. Although we could probably get away with tracking the  patterns in the game to determine which should hit first, I'd prefer a baseline of the entire matrix. Just for my sanity and the idea that a baseline will give us some idea what we should be looking for. The drawback might be in weighting which should be primary.

May not get to that until this weekend, but here's a tracking chart that might help you get some idea of where the drawings are going.  No promises. Not sure where this is going at the moment or how long it could take. Just hoping it doesn't end in an eventual train wreck (speaking from health reasons).

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

garyo

It is a very nice chart!

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1684 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2013, 9:23 am - IP Logged

garyo

It is a very nice chart!

Thank you. Gipong to try to get some other stuff up this afternoon. We'll see where it goes.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1684 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2013, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Still more to do but I did get the overall totals for the In/Out and B/N filters.

Not sure how to use them at this point but these are the overall totals for the 2Step matrix.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo 1954 is only a question you can study within the filter
            Separating a lottery for 46/6 or any other, separate the initial digit digit end
            That is split into two parts and apply the standard filters the filters standards 0-4 of the initial digits must have another last digit is almost equal
            Example result = 01,23,25,36,42,48
            Initial digit = 0,2,2,3,4,4
            Final digit = 1,3,5,6,2,8
          apply the standard study in two parts
          Ie do what doing but in two parts then joins to form the number

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1684 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2013, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Hello, garyo 1954 is only a question you can study within the filter
              Separating a lottery for 46/6 or any other, separate the initial digit digit end
              That is split into two parts and apply the standard filters the filters standards 0-4 of the initial digits must have another last digit is almost equal
              Example result = 01,23,25,36,42,48
              Initial digit = 0,2,2,3,4,4
              Final digit = 1,3,5,6,2,8
            apply the standard study in two parts
            Ie do what doing but in two parts then joins to form the number

dr san, I apologize. Without having access to the entire chart it is hard to imagine what it entails. All the filters we are discussing are based on the back digit. 

The exception is the L/M/H filter, which for the moment, is based on the number. My intent is to change that, or add another column for that back digit L/H. This program is a modification of the Cash5 work we did a couple of years ago. It has its problems. And I have mine deciphering what the code does. In some cases variable dependencies have to be rewritten. Some entire sections are rem'ed out.

There may be some merit to filtering by digit and by number, but that remains to be seen at this point. If I recall the Cash5 work when we grouped our back digits we ended up with almost 99995 back digit combinations starting at X0 X0 X0 X0 X5. The result was a number of 0 and 1 hits. Not much to look at. 

The same is true for the 2Step with the exceptions of a couple of back digit sets that have hit 3 or 4 times. The rest is 0 and 1, with some 2s. Likely until there are several thousand draws, there is nothing to see there.  What I'm saying is we need more data to make decisions on the back digit. Except......

There is always the possibility of using WIN D's excellent Pick 3 Trap-a-Set idea. Pardon me for not knowing what what he calls it.

We take a set of digits, say 6 digits, and compare them to the back digits looking for hits and how long that set is currently out. The idea is to trap our 4  back digits in a set  that is due to come up. Using 4 or less digits would be a waste of time. 5 digits would give us 5 back digit sets. 6 would produce 10. 7 would produce 25, a bit too many to play effectively unless you have the key to Warren Buffet's piggy bank. 

You then couple your back digits with the Left Front digits and play those combinations. Not an exact science. Its a 'play until this set produces a hit' senario. 

The other option woiuld be to sun your back digit sets and find which sums are due.

There are plenty of options out there. It's just a matter of what direction one chooses to go. As it is, I'm working slow and sporadatically. Working through 250K of code will sometimes do that to you. 

I do appreciate your suggestions.

G

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello. garyo, ok, the initial digits of a number we could use as fixed, filter only the endings 0-9, so we have a reference based on setting the initial digit. Garyo continue the good work

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1684 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello. garyo, ok, the initial digits of a number we could use as fixed, filter only the endings 0-9, so we have a reference based on setting the initial digit. Garyo continue the good work

Yes. The best thing I learned from RL is if you are going to play a digit system, the Left Front digits should remain static. They are much easier to track and simpler to plug in. No reason to change something that works.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                  Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2013, 5:58 am - IP Logged

I implemented a few of the feature requests you requested and added them into a Pick 5 lottery software that I am developing.

Screenshot

The program is broken up into 4 sections.

Section A is where you select the lottery game.  When you select a lottery the lower half of the screen section D is loaded with the draw history and calculates all the filter values for the draws.  I implemented a new filter page called "C Filters" that does some of the things you requested.

Using Section D as guidance, you then go to Section B of the program and set the filters for the various pages.  Each page has different filters that can be set.

Once done setting filters you go to Section C and select the "Generate" button to generate all of the combinations.  Because their are multiple pages of filters I think of this as a Multi-Pass generator much like a Multi-Pass compiler because it makes multiple passes over the combinations.

Down in the right bottom corner of section C is a draw box.  Normally when generating combinations for next draw you set this to 0.  But if you want to generate the combinations for a previous Draw you select the draw here.  Some filters depend on previous draws in their calculations.  Anyway I have seen other lottery software that makes you manually go delete draws and restart the program to back-test.  This eliminates the need for doing that.

Now to the new "C Filter Page".  OE-1 thru OE-5 allows you to set whether ball 1 thru ball 5 will be Odd or Even.  LH-1 thru LH-5 allows you to set whether ball 1 thru ball 5 will be Low or High.  For the California Fantasy 5 the last 77 out of 100 draws had ball postion 1 as Low, ball position 2 as Low, ball position 4 as High, and ball position 5 as High.  Ball position 3 was either low or high.  So in section B in the second column I set the values to these and left LH-3 for ball3 as Any or wild.  Those filter settings by themselves eliminated roughly 200,000 combinations from a 5/39 game.

The next set of columns are what I call rules in relation to sums.  You can define upto 10 rules.  You set the Min and Max values.  For Attribute 1 the rule is either disabled, an Include rule, or an Exclude rule.  If the filter is disabled it is not used during generation.  Attribute 2, can be set to Any, Odd, or Even.

So in my screenshot I have defined two rules.  I am only interested in combinations that have a sum of 65, or combinations with a sum between 75 and 85 that are even.  When using rules they must all be "Include" rules or "Exclude" rules.  You cannot mix them.

The filter OELH-DO stands for OELH draws out.  If you look at draw 1 it has a value of 91.  This means the last time these exact Odd-Even and Low-High settings hit was 92 draws ago.  You have to add 1 because if the value was 0 then it meant the draw repeated from previous draw.  Their are 1024 ways to arrange the 5 Odd/Even decisions and 5 Low/High decisions.   You can see the medain value on line has a value of 71 for this value.  The median is calculated for the last 100 draws.  This says that 50 draws had a median value of 71 or lower and 50 draws had a median value of 71 or greater.  So as a strategy lets say you think the next draw will have a draws out above the median.  You can set this in the filter page to 71 with Exclude attribute and the last 71 OELH values will be excluded.

The filter Sum-DO works the same way it tells you how many draws out the sum is and you can use the filter the same way as OELH-DO.

Hope all that made since.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2013, 6:19 am - IP Logged

The other thing is dealing with true 50% coin flips decisions.  Look for the value to flip after 3-4 consecutive drawings with the same value.  The Odd Even filters are true coin flips.  The LH are not coin flips.  If I made the low high decision based on the last digit then it would be a coin flip.  in Section B look at Column OE-3.  Position 3 is almost predictable after this condition occurs.  The same can be applied to the Median value which is a coin flip.  If you have 3 conscutive draws below the median then bet on it being above the median for the next draw.  If you have 3 consecutive draws above the median then bet on it being below the median for the next draw.  If you grabbed a coin and started flipping it (preferably flipping it randomly) see how hard it is to get more than 4 consecutive heads or tails.  Anyway just some thoughts.

Jimmy

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Hello,jimjwrigt a doubt you are doing the analysis of positional digits in raffles registered in ascending order? If you could create a chart patterns as follows =
                      You're doing a good job filter horizontally (for line drawing) could join each column, if the lottery is 5 numbers eg 39/5, climb the list of the last 5 numbers in each position, but the draws have be in the sweepstakes where the number 39 can
                        Be in the first position, then take this line for your study and do and each of the 5 positions or 5 vertical columns in the sweepstakes to back and do the same filters, so it has to be in order of draw, then have your normal filters per line and microclimate and each position the same standards of filters draw lines and create a table of patterns or later becomes, the table is the union of line drawing with each column until 5 draws ago is because the lottery up to five has 5 numbers, we see patterns for the union of the row and column

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2013, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Hello, Jim, this below in ascending order is in the correct order of draw
                        WED 03/13/13 13 19 22 24 37
                        FRI 03/08/13       
                        THU 03/07/13      05 20 21 23 39
                        WED 03/06/13     03 12 30 32 33
                        TUE 03/05/13      16 17 26 27 35
                        MON 03/04/13     04 06 21 27 28
                        SUN 03/03/13     16 26 33 34 37
                        SAT 03/02/13      15 21 27 36 39
                        FRI 03/01/13       03 04 08 10 21

Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1684 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

The other thing is dealing with true 50% coin flips decisions.  Look for the value to flip after 3-4 consecutive drawings with the same value.  The Odd Even filters are true coin flips.  The LH are not coin flips.  If I made the low high decision based on the last digit then it would be a coin flip.  in Section B look at Column OE-3.  Position 3 is almost predictable after this condition occurs.  The same can be applied to the Median value which is a coin flip.  If you have 3 conscutive draws below the median then bet on it being above the median for the next draw.  If you have 3 consecutive draws above the median then bet on it being below the median for the next draw.  If you grabbed a coin and started flipping it (preferably flipping it randomly) see how hard it is to get more than 4 consecutive heads or tails.  Anyway just some thoughts.

Jimmy

That is some excellent work jim. You put some remarkable foresight in your setup. That is something I've been mulling.

Although I have nothing against preset filters, I think the ability to set your own parameters and type of filter is important. Certainly not an easy job when all flters are not equal, and I agree with your choice of sum as a base filter. Most people will never take the time to understand how the filter works and how it affects the overall performance of any program. 

I also like the L,L,L,H,H. Although 2LMH defines them,  the Low/High by block makes it is much easier to see the digit positioning. It is an all around impressive piece of work. Would you be sharing it by any chance?

If you have written if for MonEl specifically forgive me for asking. I still think you have done a marvelous job!

G

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Its a work in progress, but I will be setting up a web site and making a Beta version available next month for testing for anyone interested.  The thought is to eventually sell it for a few dollars but lottery software is such a niche market it might not be worth the trouble.

Jimmy

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1076 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

So far jackpot games are so hard to win, that people who win them (the jackpot) win only by chance.

There are 2 problems, there is no proper commercial software and people don't know how to win.

People first need to know how to win and then they need software with which they can win, that is, the proper tools for their particular prediction technique.

Those who don't know how to win, can't win, no matter which or what software they use as there is no software that can predict the winning number or they would not sell it.

Making or buying software is a waste of time and money unless it is the right software and a person knows how to use it right, both things have to be right.

Most people who make commercial lottery software will not want to make really good lottery software, unless it is for themselves, but if they don't know how to use it right, even that will be a waste of time for them.

Software needs to be good enough, almost good or half good won't let a person win and will just be a waste and bad software.

I can't be sure if a person can win jackpots with software as I never had the right lottery software and never will.

It is very unlikely that anybody will ever make good enough lottery software and that will either give it away or sell it.

At best they might make, so so or half way good, half way bad, lottery software.

For the most part the making of those 2 threads was a waste of my time, I will not benefit from making those posts and very few others will.

But it is no big thing, most of the thousands of posts that I made thru the years from about 2003 till now have been a waste of my time.

Most people who make lottery software don't know how to win, so they will come to believe that it is not possible to win other than by chance.

I am not trying to offend anybody, I am just saying what I do believe to be true.

Good Luck!.