Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Collecting prize money at the Store Problem

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #143269
May 29, 2013
10 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Ridge Runner you really need to get a new hobby and so do some of the other people that are resonding for no reason except to be rude. Do you see how many times I got you to post useless information. Pretty much all BS. By the way the comment  you made and I (Quote: And he got bounced for being an idiot anyway so who cares?) Well he didn't get bounced. I just want people on this board to see what type of people are answering their questions. This is fun lets play some more. The more you play the worse you look. Talk to you soon I'm sure.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4792 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Over a four day bashing of this Harley51

rdgrnr posted 9 times

artist77 posted 6 times

I have a hobby and plenty of time on my hands and you two guys need to get one also.

What is it that you do BJ?  I have a full tiime professional job and career and a 3 book deal.  And you?  Perhaps a stalker? A Perv? Lurking all day on the forum?Lurking

J'aime La France.

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4792 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

You should take a break from obsessing and being compulsive.

Or maybe just take your meds and go lay down.

You called this right on the money Ridge!  OCD and probably a hoarder as well.

J'aime La France.

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4792 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

What's your hobby? Counting replies in forums? Exciting!

lol lol Sully now that is how he comes up with his lottery numbers!

J'aime La France.

United States
          Member #143269
          May 29, 2013
          10 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Artist77 your so intelligent. Great answer I can't to hear great things come's out of your mouth next time. You want to play some more? See you in a while.

United States
            Member #143269
            May 29, 2013
            10 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry let get the words right. I can't wait to hear the great thing's come out of your month. Is that better.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Ridge Runner you really need to get a new hobby and so do some of the other people that are resonding for no reason except to be rude. Do you see how many times I got you to post useless information. Pretty much all BS. By the way the comment  you made and I (Quote: And he got bounced for being an idiot anyway so who cares?) Well he didn't get bounced. I just want people on this board to see what type of people are answering their questions. This is fun lets play some more. The more you play the worse you look. Talk to you soon I'm sure.

"Do you see how many times I got you to post useless information."

That's what trolls like you do, BJ (thanks, Artist). We've had trolls here before, you're nothing special. In fact you're not even very good at it. And I'm not going to call you dumb but do you always put a period at the end of a question?

"Well he didn't get bounced."

Really? I guess that means that you're Harley coming back under a new name then, right? How fascinating! I don't know if that's ever been done before! LOL

"I just want people on this board to see what type of people are answering their questions."

Sounds like a pretty exciting endeavor, BJ. You sound like a real life-of-the-party type. I'm Type O Negative by the way.

"This is fun lets play some more."

I'm sure it is fun for you, BJ. But the rest of us have lives and don't have time to count the seeds in a Fig Newton and things of that nature. Know what I mean?

I know you're enjoying all this attention and one-on-one interaction with me, BJ, and I only wish I could make it even more personalized for you by spitting a big ol' wad o' BEECH-NUT in your face for you to remember me by but I'm kinda busy right now

Good luck!   

United States
                Member #143269
                May 29, 2013
                10 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2013, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr for someone that has a life and doesn't have time to count the seeds. You sure are following this post more than anyone. Anymore intelligent remarks?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2013, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Artist77 your so intelligent. Great answer I can't to hear great things come's out of your mouth next time. You want to play some more? See you in a while.

You know, BJ, they probably have remedial reading and writing classes somewhere near you.

Just explain to them that you have a little trouble making sense.

Get that fixed and we'll work on your contractions, punctuation and grammar next.

Ok, numbnuts?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry let get the words right. I can't wait to hear the great thing's come out of your month. Is that better.

Uhh... no.  LOL

United States
                      Member #143269
                      May 29, 2013
                      10 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I am impressed. Very good answer.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr for someone that has a life and doesn't have time to count the seeds. You sure are following this post more than anyone. Anymore intelligent remarks?

Always capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence, dopey.

And why for Heaven's sake did you put a period after 'seeds'?  You needed a comma there! Your first sentence makes no sense!

And it's someone "who" has a life, not someone "that" has a life.

I do want to congratulate you on your first post without anything misspelled though.

At least you can be proud of that, Clownboy.

United States
                          Member #143269
                          May 29, 2013
                          10 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

More intelligent answers. I'm so impressed with the mentality of certain people on this post. I'll let you figure out who.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

It's kinda funny after all that no one noticed he asked if one number + the mega number equals $2.

Actually won $3.

Great observation.

After all us system players are where we are because of subtle observations.

I haven't fact checked your statement though, just going on "faith".Blue Angel