Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Suppose I told you...

Topic closed. 111 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

"good luck to all the great predictors you all know who u are and thank u for all the great works that u do"

Thank you! Big Grin

@ridge who is your best predictor in your state rdgrnr ? and what games attracts u ?

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

@ridge who is your best predictor in your state rdgrnr ? and what games attracts u ?

Well, with all humility I would have to assume that most would say that I'm certainly and by far the best predictor in the region and quite possibly the nation.

And I might also humbly submit that those who have basked in my presence may gush that I'm also brutally handsome.

But I reject all of that out of hand and I'll have no part in it's furtherance or propagation.

I put on my silk smoking jacket the same way as everyone else, one sleeve at a time.

As to my game preference, it's Jackpot, but only those with real ball drawings.

I'll not leave chance to hustlers, be they hawking 3 Card Monty or programming computers.

Good luck.

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Dunwoody Georgia
      United States
      Member #747
      September 29, 2002
      659 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes you are and you have proven it to me!

Yes Sherita I agree with you!  Blackapple has proven himself over the years to be one of the most accurate predictors on Lottery Post!  No need to produce any winning slips to get my vote!  He's been doing it for years and unlike a lot of posters that post 1 group or set of numbers for multiples states Blackapple has always given winning numbers that were state specific!  For Blackapple to make a statement like that in my opinion he has come across something really amazing and I for one can't wait to see the results of his new found work!

I Agree!Thumbs UpWink

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

addai1516's avatar - lib
        United States
        Member #93153
        June 23, 2010
        4087 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes Sherita I agree with you!  Blackapple has proven himself over the years to be one of the most accurate predictors on Lottery Post!  No need to produce any winning slips to get my vote!  He's been doing it for years and unlike a lot of posters that post 1 group or set of numbers for multiples states Blackapple has always given winning numbers that were state specific!  For Blackapple to make a statement like that in my opinion he has come across something really amazing and I for one can't wait to see the results of his new found work!

I Agree!Thumbs UpWink

@ sage , hi how are u sir ?  please tell me how many numbers predicted anyone try to play all these bunch of numbers  lost their minds to begin with .. ..http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/263203

addai1516's avatar - lib
          United States
          Member #93153
          June 23, 2010
          4087 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

@ sage , hi how are u sir ?  please tell me how many numbers predicted anyone try to play all these bunch of numbers  lost their minds to begin with .. ..http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/263203

You will be soo broke might have nervous break down . Nothing to boast about BA , he is trying hard to  avoid questions when asked , Come out BA and ans the questions if u care about LP players playing few numbers to make money !!

addai1516's avatar - lib
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

@BA ,bro is an insult to BOAST about all the bunch of numbers u predict and think u the  best predictor out there plain silly!! . Best predictors post Ten or less numbers and win If  u don't  know..

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
              Orangutan Forest
              United States
              Member #95128
              August 4, 2010
              12774 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Anybody that pays attention to the posts ,here on lp ,already knows you are amazing,.................you prove it over and over again.When I first came to lp you got my attention with your on the money predictions,and you've lead me and taught me along the way,........thank you

dogHondo

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                fort
                United States
                Member #72407
                March 17, 2009
                6493 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

WITH  NO DOUGHT, BLACK APPLE KNOWS THE GAME ,, HE PREDICTED FOR IND  A VERY HARD STATE TO HIT

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

addai1516's avatar - lib
                  United States
                  Member #93153
                  June 23, 2010
                  4087 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Anybody that pays attention to the posts ,here on lp ,already knows you are amazing,.................you prove it over and over again.When I first came to lp you got my attention with your on the money predictions,and you've lead me and taught me along the way,........thank you

U are amazing lol Thumbs Up

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7302 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

@BA ,bro is an insult to BOAST about all the bunch of numbers u predict and think u the  best predictor out there plain silly!! . Best predictors post Ten or less numbers and win If  u don't  know..

A couple years ago I asked a predictor that averaged 50 predictions (straight and box) "Good for every Pick-3 game in every state" who they were trying to help. I was told if one person in one state played one of their numbers, they could win lots of money. It's "win/win" situation for any predictor and why all the other "all games/all states" predictors are disagreeing with you.

You will never see any real monetary win statistics because they are nonexistent.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

A couple years ago I asked a predictor that averaged 50 predictions (straight and box) "Good for every Pick-3 game in every state" who they were trying to help. I was told if one person in one state played one of their numbers, they could win lots of money. It's "win/win" situation for any predictor and why all the other "all games/all states" predictors are disagreeing with you.

You will never see any real monetary win statistics because they are nonexistent.

Stack, there's a very simple fix for this and it's what I do to track my own profits/losses. Each time a player predicts for a state, or states, list how many numbers, the way they're being ran (boxed, str8, both), and then the total cost to run 'em. Every time there's a loss or a win, simply log it in. After a few days or even a week, the total plays can be balanced to reveal a profit or a loss in the end. This is very easy and will, in my humble opinion, tell the true tale of who's who in the top poster business.

Most of the time, a str8 hit is required to recover monies played over a period of time...agree? If a group of numbers are played boxed & str8 over, say, (5) days and a only a box hit is realized, it usually won't "cover" the total cost of having played those (5) days without a hit. A str8, on the other hand, will. This is based on the average amount of money I see that most of these people are willing to spend on their numbers. This is why I stress cost and recovery so much before even thinking of making money. Does this make sense to you?

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                        Jacksonville Florida
                        United States
                        Member #23018
                        October 6, 2005
                        915 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2013, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Stack, there's a very simple fix for this and it's what I do to track my own profits/losses. Each time a player predicts for a state, or states, list how many numbers, the way they're being ran (boxed, str8, both), and then the total cost to run 'em. Every time there's a loss or a win, simply log it in. After a few days or even a week, the total plays can be balanced to reveal a profit or a loss in the end. This is very easy and will, in my humble opinion, tell the true tale of who's who in the top poster business.

Most of the time, a str8 hit is required to recover monies played over a period of time...agree? If a group of numbers are played boxed & str8 over, say, (5) days and a only a box hit is realized, it usually won't "cover" the total cost of having played those (5) days without a hit. A str8, on the other hand, will. This is based on the average amount of money I see that most of these people are willing to spend on their numbers. This is why I stress cost and recovery so much before even thinking of making money. Does this make sense to you?

L.L.

So true ... I think if more people actually tracked their wins vs. losses they would be surprised at how much they are losing.

I have actually tracked some of the predictions made here by other predictors and I have yet to find one that has won more than they have lost when you look at (a) a length of time for a reasonable sample size and (b) how many plays are actually required to cover the predictions made. Regarding (b), this is where many partial predictions fail as people don't realize how many actual plays are required to cover partial predictions (not predicting full specific number sets).

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7302 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

These predictions are not intended to play every combination in every state in every drawing so unless we played the winning number, profits or losses can't be determined. Predicting the digits 2 and 4 will be drawn in the first or second digit position in the next three drawings looks amazing until you do the math. That's 400 different combos and if we played them all, we would lose $300 even if they hit on the second drawing.

That doesn't change the fact the winning number was there or that a player could chose that one number and win lots of money. I'm not a fan of predicting a large amount of combos because I know playing them all would be at a large loss, but that being said, picking one out of 400 is still better than picking one out of 1000. I'm not amazed, but not surprised when other people are.

I have a list of ten pick-3 numbers and will guarantee one of those numbers will have a two digit match in about 75% of the drawings. If I played them straight/box, a box win only covers 8 drawings. Maybe I should put them on the prediction board in "every state" just to see the results.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                            United States
                            Member #93153
                            June 23, 2010
                            4087 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

WITH  NO DOUGHT, BLACK APPLE KNOWS THE GAME ,, HE PREDICTED FOR IND  A VERY HARD STATE TO HIT

Sure Any one can predict three hundred numbers and hit in a hard state .. so what sense does it make If u not making Any profit  playing bunch of numbers ? . Avg player plays to make profit not just entertainment ..

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Sure Any one can predict three hundred numbers and hit in a hard state .. so what sense does it make If u not making Any profit  playing bunch of numbers ? . Avg player plays to make profit not just entertainment ..

I really dont think the "Avg player" is playing to make a profit even if you are talking about pick 3. I also think that those who are playing to "profit" are playing for the wrong reasons. (LottoBoner excluded, of course)

I admit winning a jackpot would be a pleasent surprise, but I play jackpot games for the fun of it.