Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Suppose I told you...

Topic closed. 111 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
fort
United States
Member #72407
March 17, 2009
6493 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2013, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Its really doesnt matter, he is gifted and good at what he  do, if you do your homework , cross referrence you will win big bucks  val8Sun Smileyadddi1516Thumbs Up

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

addai1516's avatar - lib
    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
    United States
    Member #93153
    June 23, 2010
    4087 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2013, 7:50 am - IP Logged

I guess I missed it I never saw where BA said he was an amazing predictor.  It's okay to me that BA does not share how he arrives at his conclusions.  I always thought vTracs was mumbo jumbo until BA made a post recently on it.  It got me thinking about vTracs again, I'm still not convinced but I am thinking on it.  I think that is the value in what BA and Win D post on LP is that they get me thinking about problems and maybe I can contribute in a way that they did not think about.

By the way I just got back from Tahoe.  I mostly played California Fantasy 5 and had some success.  I purchased my tickets using a Kiosk machine at Raley's which read in my play slips.  I only had a $20 bill so I played $15 of Fantasy 5 on 3 play slips of 5.  So I had $5 to spend on QP's.  To my suprise unless I missed the option when you selected Pick3 and Pick4 you had to select the numbers, QP was not an option.  I ended up selecting $5 QP's on Lottery Plus game instead.  Again unless I missed the option on the Kiosk machine it appears California lottery expects people to pick the numbers for Pick3 and Pick4.

Jimmy

@jimjwright '' I never saw where BA said he was an amazing predictor ''    http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/263309

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Vtracs is My Game!
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #3617
      February 6, 2004
      7415 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2013, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Suppose I told you I am one of the most

amazing posters here at L.P.

Would you believe me?

Then prepare for more

" Amazing Poster" and "amazing predictor"is two different things. I have learned a great deal from BA after reading every post on his methods over the years. He posted this statement and if noone believes him then let it go and move on...

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

addai1516's avatar - lib
        Newyork City NY / westland michigan
        United States
        Member #93153
        June 23, 2010
        4087 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2013, 8:29 am - IP Logged

@ sherita ...Absolutely two big diference things thanks for clarification ... The author is not saying anything  or responding to questions ..  So i guess this topic is not worth my time . We all here to learn , i know i am. Glad u learning something . Vtrac  is will be my next agender  , learning to the bone maybe u can share what u know with those of us who wants to know. I got very good understanding about rootsums at the mean time i will be doing a search about   vtrac , my concern now is that are you comfortable to explain any questions about vtrac that i may have ?

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Vtracs is My Game!
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #3617
          February 6, 2004
          7415 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

@ sherita ...Absolutely two big diference things thanks for clarification ... The author is not saying anything  or responding to questions ..  So i guess this topic is not worth my time . We all here to learn , i know i am. Glad u learning something . Vtrac  is will be my next agender  , learning to the bone maybe u can share what u know with those of us who wants to know. I got very good understanding about rootsums at the mean time i will be doing a search about   vtrac , my concern now is that are you comfortable to explain any questions about vtrac that i may have ?

Yes, I am very comfortable in explaining Vtracs. I have tried to on several occasions only to be hushed by others or being told to stick to the subject and not to bring in something new. PM me with your questions.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4855 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

tntea  taught a very good course on v-tracs awhile back.  Here is the link http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130253

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7297 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2013, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I AGREE stack 47 ..

I might have to amend that comment because one of ten lines hit straight in Tennessee. If I can hit straight there, it must be worth an atta-boy. LOL