Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Skip chart, is chart useful for filtering ideas?

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 3 years ago by frenchie.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #41846
June 23, 2006
459 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2013, 5:06 am - IP Logged

Since no one specifically responded to my skip question, go back and look at original picture and focus on the box rank column.

66% of the time you would be correct to eliminate all combos made up of rank 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.  In other words most combos include a number from rank 1, 2, 3.  You would be eliminating 7 digits or 7 * 7 * 7 = 343 straight combos.

66% of the time you would be correct in removing combos that have rank 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.  In other words most combos include a number from rank 8, 9, 10.  You would again be eliminating 7 digits or 7 * 7 *7 = 343 straight combos.

Unfortunately combining the 2 does not work most of the time.

Jimmy

since I don't try to rank these I just skipped over those col's.  you say combining the two doesn't work most of the time. I assume that this means it removes the winning combination.  reverse the thinking and keep what is currently rejected. and/or make it selectable, if you can identify conditions that indicate which way is more likely.

looking good.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2013, 5:13 am - IP Logged

To a certain extent you can track the mostly/all filters for odd/even low/high in/out.  From picture you can see that mostly/all low is 3 draws out.  Consecutive pair is two draws out.  I might add a button which will highlite the 50/50 filters when they go 4 draws out or higher to bring them to your attention.  If GA evening is not mostly low tonight I would certainly start playing it tomorrow night.

mostly low

Jimmy

That is very good. I will have to study the Box Rank some more. I have never thought of doing that. You are on a roll, JJ

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19819 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2013, 6:38 am - IP Logged

what if you skip and Filter out the winner

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:15 am - IP Logged

To a certain extent you can track the mostly/all filters for odd/even low/high in/out.  From picture you can see that mostly/all low is 3 draws out.  Consecutive pair is two draws out.  I might add a button which will highlite the 50/50 filters when they go 4 draws out or higher to bring them to your attention.  If GA evening is not mostly low tonight I would certainly start playing it tomorrow night.

mostly low

Jimmy

303 hit in Georgia last night so Mostly/All low filter hit.  Now Mostly/All Even is 3 draws out so watch it to hit soon in GA Evening.  Consecutive Pair is also 3 draws out.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Unfortunately for me filtering out the winner happens all the time Smile

Jimmy

Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Since no one specifically responded to my skip question, go back and look at original picture and focus on the box rank column.

66% of the time you would be correct to eliminate all combos made up of rank 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.  In other words most combos include a number from rank 1, 2, 3.  You would be eliminating 7 digits or 7 * 7 * 7 = 343 straight combos.

66% of the time you would be correct in removing combos that have rank 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.  In other words most combos include a number from rank 8, 9, 10.  You would again be eliminating 7 digits or 7 * 7 *7 = 343 straight combos.

Unfortunately combining the 2 does not work most of the time.

Jimmy

I didn't really phrase that correctly you do not eliminate 7 digits but you do remove 343 straight combos depending on which side you choose.

I think we should just defer to whatzup he seems to be the real thing in hitting Pick4 with 9 sets of numbers.  No way my software could ever achieve that.

Jimmy

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19819 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:28 am - IP Logged

I didn't really phrase that correctly you do not eliminate 7 digits but you do remove 343 straight combos depending on which side you choose.

I think we should just defer to whatzup he seems to be the real thing in hitting Pick4 with 9 sets of numbers.  No way my software could ever achieve that.

Jimmy

yeah if you gonna give up that easy then you probably might.

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:29 am - IP Logged

yeah if you gonna give up that easy then you probably might.

sounds like a plan

Jimmy

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19819 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:32 am - IP Logged

sounds like a plan

Jimmy

Green laughjust joking with ya

Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:49 am - IP Logged

since I don't try to rank these I just skipped over those col's.  you say combining the two doesn't work most of the time. I assume that this means it removes the winning combination.  reverse the thinking and keep what is currently rejected. and/or make it selectable, if you can identify conditions that indicate which way is more likely.

looking good.

To work both sides you would need combos of the form:

1 digit from rank 1, 2, 3
                    1 digit from rank 4, 5, 6, 7,
                    1 digit from rank 8, 9, 10

or

2 digits from rank 1, 2, 3
                    1 digit from rank 8, 9, 10

or

1 digit from rank 1, 2, 3
                    2 digits from rank 8, 9, 10

So in theory you would have 7 * 7 * 7 = 343 * 2 = 686.  But in reality their would not be 686 combos eliminated because their would be overlaps.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      993 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

You can use the same trick for Skip chart for the Frequency high low chart.  In the picture below you could eliminate combos based on the 7 hottest numbers and be correct 30 out of last 40 draws or 75% accuracy.  This will eliminate 343 combos from consideration.  I guess this begs the question which is better to play the hottest numbers or to throw out the hottest numbers.  Most people play the hottest numbers.  It seems the smart play is to play some hot numbers but not all hot numbers.

Freq High Low Chart

As long as a number hits outside of the red box you are golden.  Of course the trick is to make the box as wide as possible to eliminate combinations.  The bigger the area of the rectangle the better for the player.  This chart was built using Frequency of past draws.  The ultimate Nirvana is to build the box so its 9 boxes wide by whatever means and it does not have to be from frequency(hot/cold) tracking.  If anyone has ideas lets hear them.

Jimmy

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5896 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

My Freq High Low chart can be used to track Hot/Cold.  Essentially I will be creating an internal filter that if checked will eliminate roughly 400 straight combos and approximately 100 boxed combos and be accurate 70% of the time based on Hot/Cold heuristic.  I need to tweak it some more.  Doubles might throw a wrench in this so I need to test some more.  Doubles for Pick3 are a pain to deal with.  Single repeating doubles for Pick4 not so much.

I think the money filters will be the pairing filtering I am currently working on.

Jimmy

Can you explain the Freq High Low Chart in detail? I don't understand how it works. I'm comparing my Fl sheet to yours.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

CONGRATS Whatzup on your second hit BTW !

Agree, whatzup recently mentioned that he was happy that he purchased a p-4 Hans system and tweaked it. Maybe it's a hybrid of his secret system and Hans' system fused together, who knows.

I have the p-3 version and it works in strings then stops. Sometimes there are long gaps between wins, but if played straight only online, it can be profitable, especially if you're good at tweaking a reasonably working system to begin with.

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Can you explain the Freq High Low Chart in detail? I don't understand how it works. I'm comparing my Fl sheet to yours.

Sure here is another picture

freq high low chart - take 2

To calculate what the frequency count was for the drawing on 07/26/2013 I used the previous 15 draws.  15 is arbitrary you just want a large enough number to get some mixing.

So I use the highlited draws 2-16 to calculate the frequency of individual digits.  There should be 45 hits.  This is what I came up with frequency for each digit.

0 - 3
                            1 - 5
                            2 - 3
                            3 - 7
                            4 - 3
                            5 - 5
                            6 - 2
                            7 - 4
                            8 - 7
                            9 -6

It should add upto 45 hits total. I next sort the digits from highest to lowest.  Some digits have the same hit count so my software always chooses the lowest of the conflicting digits.  So 3 and 8 both had hits of 7 and I chose 3 since its lowest.  This is arbitrary but with software you have to be specific and I wanted to be consistent.

So the sorted order using above algorithm is

3 8  9 1 5 7 0 2 4 6

So this is the frequency count in sorted order at time of drawing on 07/26/2013 and I highlite which number hit when generating chart.  The very top line shows what the frequency count will be for tomorrow's midday drawing.

So their are two arbitrary decisions being made, the number of draws to use, and how to resolve conflicts with digits with same hit count.  As long as your consistent in applying rules then it should be fair.

So this process is repeated to calculate the frequency for draw #2 uses drawings 3-17 and so on.  You are always using the previous 15 draws to calculate what the frequency count was at the time of the drawing.

Hope that helps.  You don't have to use 15 you can experiment with other numbers.  I will probably make it configurable in my software.  You want a number that captures the current short-term trend which is what we are after.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Can you PM me where these systems can be found?

I hope Whatzup continues hitting it's nice to see a winner posting on LP.

Jimmy