Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Skip chart, is chart useful for filtering ideas?

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 3 years ago by frenchie.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19875 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2013, 7:12 am - IP Logged

you play Ga?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

you play Ga?

I practice using Florida, Georgia, and California Pick3 and Pick4 games.  Florida and Georgia are mechanical and Cali is computerized.

Jimmy

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2125 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2013, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hello, an example of a cycle by position pick3
      In 1st position needed 23 raffles to give all the digits 0-9, ie out all digits, now has to make the 2nd and 3rd position, vertical with this to see patterns altermancia cycle of each position

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19875 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I practice using Florida, Georgia, and California Pick3 and Pick4 games.  Florida and Georgia are mechanical and Cali is computerized.

Jimmy

Thumbs Up

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:33 am - IP Logged

The sweet spot for the Freq Range and Skip Range filters are 3-7.  In addition another filter that has a high acurracy is my Sums Repeat filter set to 0.  What this means is that the previous sum, root sum, and short sum will not repeat for the current draw.  This has an accuracy of about 85%.

So if you always play the above 3 filters you will be accurate 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.85 = 0.69.  So you would be accurate 69% of the time.  These 3 filters eliminate between 300-400 straight combos.  So 69% of the time you would be playing between a 600-700 number pick3 game.

The killer filter to play with these 3 filters would be my OELHIO repeat filter.  Its calculated as follows:

If the Odd/Even count repeats from previous draw this counts as 1.
          If the Low/High count repeats from previous draw this counts as 1.
          If the Inner/Outer count repeats from previous draw this counts as 1.

So the filter can range between 0 and 3.  When you set this filter to 3 then it reduces the matrix to between 1 and 10 box combos.  Of course to have the Odd/Even/Low/High/Inner/Outer repeat is a rare occurence so you need a trigger.  Here's a picture of one winner from the Georgia Combined Pick3 draws.

OELHIO example

Over the last 100 draws in Georgia combined an OELHIO filter of 3 occured 5 times of which we would have won 4 times.  1 time the skip range filter filtered the winner out.  That's okay we only expect the other 3 filters to be correct 69% of the time.

The winners were on these dates:

07/29/2013 449 Straight Combos - 27 Box Combos - 5 Win   $160 - Box Play
          07/28/2013 655 Straight Combos - 9   Box Combos - 2 Win   $160 - Box Play
          07/01/2013 067 Straight Combos - 30 Box Combos - 5 Win   $  80 - Box Play
          06/25/2013 561 Straight Combos - 33 Box Combos - 6 Win   $  80 - Box Play
          06/22/2013 007 Straight Combos - 45 Box Combos - 8 Win   $    0 - Winner got filtered out.

So for a cost $26 you could have won $480.  Of course the key is to know when to start playing for OELHIO repeat to have 3.

If you can just predict the OELHIO Repeat filter to the exact value of either 0, 1, 2, or 3 then this play will always yield a profitable box play as long as the other 3 filters hit also.  The exact play of 2, 3 for OELHIO yields the lowest box play combos.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2013, 2:19 am - IP Logged

The sweet spot for the Freq Range and Skip Range filters are 3-7.  In addition another filter that has a high acurracy is my Sums Repeat filter set to 0.  What this means is that the previous sum, root sum, and short sum will not repeat for the current draw.  This has an accuracy of about 85%.

So if you always play the above 3 filters you will be accurate 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.85 = 0.69.  So you would be accurate 69% of the time.  These 3 filters eliminate between 300-400 straight combos.  So 69% of the time you would be playing between a 600-700 number pick3 game.

The killer filter to play with these 3 filters would be my OELHIO repeat filter.  Its calculated as follows:

If the Odd/Even count repeats from previous draw this counts as 1.
            If the Low/High count repeats from previous draw this counts as 1.
            If the Inner/Outer count repeats from previous draw this counts as 1.

So the filter can range between 0 and 3.  When you set this filter to 3 then it reduces the matrix to between 1 and 10 box combos.  Of course to have the Odd/Even/Low/High/Inner/Outer repeat is a rare occurence so you need a trigger.  Here's a picture of one winner from the Georgia Combined Pick3 draws.

OELHIO example

Over the last 100 draws in Georgia combined an OELHIO filter of 3 occured 5 times of which we would have won 4 times.  1 time the skip range filter filtered the winner out.  That's okay we only expect the other 3 filters to be correct 69% of the time.

The winners were on these dates:

07/29/2013 449 Straight Combos - 27 Box Combos - 5 Win   $160 - Box Play
            07/28/2013 655 Straight Combos - 9   Box Combos - 2 Win   $160 - Box Play
            07/01/2013 067 Straight Combos - 30 Box Combos - 5 Win   $  80 - Box Play
            06/25/2013 561 Straight Combos - 33 Box Combos - 6 Win   $  80 - Box Play
            06/22/2013 007 Straight Combos - 45 Box Combos - 8 Win   $    0 - Winner got filtered out.

So for a cost $26 you could have won $480.  Of course the key is to know when to start playing for OELHIO repeat to have 3.

If you can just predict the OELHIO Repeat filter to the exact value of either 0, 1, 2, or 3 then this play will always yield a profitable box play as long as the other 3 filters hit also.  The exact play of 2, 3 for OELHIO yields the lowest box play combos.

Jimmy

You should probably ignore all of the above response, the only filter than really needs to be played is setting the OELHIO Repeat value to exact value for box play.

Jimmy

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5907 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2013, 7:57 am - IP Logged

You should probably ignore all of the above response, the only filter than really needs to be played is setting the OELHIO Repeat value to exact value for box play.

Jimmy

JJ, am somewhat confused with this OELHIO filter of 3 statement. What do you mean by 3 and are you tracking that as a compound filter and by position?

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

JJ, am somewhat confused with this OELHIO filter of 3 statement. What do you mean by 3 and are you tracking that as a compound filter and by position?

Using an example from Florida Midday Draw

07/12/2013  978
                07/11/2013  589

The OddEvenLowHighInnerOuter (OELHIO) Repeat filter uses the previous draw to calculate its value.

So 569 has the following OddCount - 2, LowCount - 0, InnerCount - 1.
                        978 has the following OddCount - 2, LowCount - 0, InnerCount - 1.

Since OddEven count repeated from previous draw, the LowHigh count repeated from previous draw, and InnerOuter count repeated from previous draw it has a repeat count of 3.

My software if you would have correctly predicited the repeat count to be 3 would have generated the following:

3 Box Combos - 589, 699, 789

This is the same as using deflate tool and specifying EOO(EvenOdd filter), HHH(HighLow filter), and IOO(InOut filter) but you instead just use the last draw as a way to specify the values.

I like using Dynamic filters.  For example some people might use deflate tool and check/uncheck various sum last digit values.  My software says the median value for the last time a sum last digit value repeated is 9.  So what this means is 50% of the time you can toss out the last 9 sum last digit values that have occurred and be correct.  I don't have to know the exact values to exclude but just exclude the last 9 values that hit.  That is powerful.  Lets say 6 of the last 9 values are unique then I am removing 600 numbers from consideration.  Using Dynamic filters and timing your plays means more power to the player.

Jimmy

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5907 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Using an example from Florida Midday Draw

07/12/2013  978
                  07/11/2013  589

The OddEvenLowHighInnerOuter (OELHIO) Repeat filter uses the previous draw to calculate its value.

So 569 has the following OddCount - 2, LowCount - 0, InnerCount - 1.
                          978 has the following OddCount - 2, LowCount - 0, InnerCount - 1.

Since OddEven count repeated from previous draw, the LowHigh count repeated from previous draw, and InnerOuter count repeated from previous draw it has a repeat count of 3.

My software if you would have correctly predicited the repeat count to be 3 would have generated the following:

3 Box Combos - 589, 699, 789

This is the same as using deflate tool and specifying EOO(EvenOdd filter), HHH(HighLow filter), and IOO(InOut filter) but you instead just use the last draw as a way to specify the values.

I like using Dynamic filters.  For example some people might use deflate tool and check/uncheck various sum last digit values.  My software says the median value for the last time a sum last digit value repeated is 9.  So what this means is 50% of the time you can toss out the last 9 sum last digit values that have occurred and be correct.  I don't have to know the exact values to exclude but just exclude the last 9 values that hit.  That is powerful.  Lets say 6 of the last 9 values are unique then I am removing 600 numbers from consideration.  Using Dynamic filters and timing your plays means more power to the player.

Jimmy

Thanks JJ, that is one killer filter, removing 600 hundred combos with a single filter. I would have never came up that. Out of the remaining 400 combos, do you have a count of how many were doubles, single, trips??

Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks JJ, that is one killer filter, removing 600 hundred combos with a single filter. I would have never came up that. Out of the remaining 400 combos, do you have a count of how many were doubles, single, trips??

Using 07/27/2013 Florida Midday 978 as example it's sum last digit (I call it ShortSum) was 11 draws out.  Using 9 as medium value you would have eliminated ShortSum values of  0, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9.  Leaving only ShortSum values 4, 5 or 200 straight combs or 44 boxed combos.  Breaking them down to Singles, Doubles, and Triples would have been the following:

Singles: 144 Straight, 24 boxed.
                    Doubles: 54 Straight, 18 boxed.
                    Triples:      2 Straight,   2 boxed.

Currently for the Florida Midday the last 4 values for ShortSum draws out has been 1, 4, 4, 5.  All 4 numbers are below the Median value of 9 so you can expect it to flip and be 9 or greater in the next few draws.  So a ShortSum value of 2, 0, 3, 5 could happen in 1 or 2 draws.  5 is the longest out shortsum.

Guess we will see what happens in about an hour.

If Shortsum 5 hits today I like the following box combos:

1. 014
                    2. 078
                    3. 113
                    4. 159
                    5. 249
                    6. 258
                    7. 339
                    8. 348

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      993 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Using 07/27/2013 Florida Midday 978 as example it's sum last digit (I call it ShortSum) was 11 draws out.  Using 9 as medium value you would have eliminated ShortSum values of  0, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9.  Leaving only ShortSum values 4, 5 or 200 straight combs or 44 boxed combos.  Breaking them down to Singles, Doubles, and Triples would have been the following:

Singles: 144 Straight, 24 boxed.
                      Doubles: 54 Straight, 18 boxed.
                      Triples:      2 Straight,   2 boxed.

Currently for the Florida Midday the last 4 values for ShortSum draws out has been 1, 4, 4, 5.  All 4 numbers are below the Median value of 9 so you can expect it to flip and be 9 or greater in the next few draws.  So a ShortSum value of 2, 0, 3, 5 could happen in 1 or 2 draws.  5 is the longest out shortsum.

Guess we will see what happens in about an hour.

If Shortsum 5 hits today I like the following box combos:

1. 014
                      2. 078
                      3. 113
                      4. 159
                      5. 249
                      6. 258
                      7. 339
                      8. 348

Jimmy

Well the Florida Midday was 818 or short sum of 7.  That is 5 consecutive draws where the ShortSum draws out has been under the mean value.  The analogy is that we just flipped a coin 5 times and it came up heads 5 times in a row.  It's going to flip to tails shortly.

Mostly/All odd is due, odd digit in position 3 is due, inner digit in position 1 is due.

Jimmy

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5907 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2013, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Well the Florida Midday was 818 or short sum of 7.  That is 5 consecutive draws where the ShortSum draws out has been under the mean value.  The analogy is that we just flipped a coin 5 times and it came up heads 5 times in a row.  It's going to flip to tails shortly.

Mostly/All odd is due, odd digit in position 3 is due, inner digit in position 1 is due.

Jimmy

You have 2 firm believers in that analogy, Win D and me!!!

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2013, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to stay with ShortSum 5 for Florida Midday with the following 7 box combos:

113, 159, 177, 339, 357, 555, 799

In addition to shortsum 5, I am playing most/all odd.

If you think a digit will repeat then only the first 3 box combos are applicable 113, 159, 177.

If I would play straight there would be 25 straight combos.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

All my babbling on how great the OELHIO Repeat filter is when set to 3 and I didn't even notice that is what hit today on Florida Midday.

OELHIO Example 2

For $9 you could have won $500 straight or for $2 won $160 box.

That is pretty impressive, Sums Repeat is a no-brainer to set to 0/0 because it will be accurate 85% of the time.  To eliminate 991 combos using 2 filters is fun.  Now someone (CarBob, Win D, BlackApple, anybody else) needs to tell us what triggers us to start playing OELHIO Repeat at 3/3 so we stay profitable.

For Florida Midday it was skipping about every 20 draws for awhile.  I also noticed that alot of hits had Sum Repeat at 3 not 0.  So maybe you have to bite the bullet and play more combos by playing only the OELHIO Repeat at 3/3.  For this most recent draw it would have been 15 straight combos and 3 box combos instead of 9 straight combos and 2 box combos.

I guess I need add a monster Due Chart that just show's what everything is due for everything.  For all the individual sum values, root sum values, short sum values, OE values, ... etc.

Jimmy

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

All my babbling on how great the OELHIO Repeat filter is when set to 3 and I didn't even notice that is what hit today on Florida Midday.

OELHIO Example 2

For $9 you could have won $500 straight or for $2 won $160 box.

That is pretty impressive, Sums Repeat is a no-brainer to set to 0/0 because it will be accurate 85% of the time.  To eliminate 991 combos using 2 filters is fun.  Now someone (CarBob, Win D, BlackApple, anybody else) needs to tell us what triggers us to start playing OELHIO Repeat at 3/3 so we stay profitable.

For Florida Midday it was skipping about every 20 draws for awhile.  I also noticed that alot of hits had Sum Repeat at 3 not 0.  So maybe you have to bite the bullet and play more combos by playing only the OELHIO Repeat at 3/3.  For this most recent draw it would have been 15 straight combos and 3 box combos instead of 9 straight combos and 2 box combos.

I guess I need add a monster Due Chart that just show's what everything is due for everything.  For all the individual sum values, root sum values, short sum values, OE values, ... etc.

Jimmy

Very nice work JimJ,

I would venture to say there is a high probability the 8 will not appear in the 3rd position 4 draws in a row.

Do you have a skip/hit chart for the OELHIO? 

Question I have is you set the 2 filters Repeating Sums (shortsums) to Min = 0 and Max = 0 and OELHIO filter to Min = 3 and Max = 3.  Will this always generate 9 sets?

I guess a good trigger would be looking at the entire history of a Min = 3 Max = 3 to look at all the skip data.  For example, if you just playing a strategy of Min3 / Max 3 you could see how many times this occured after 1 drawing, 2 drawings, 3 drawings, etc.  If for example this occurs every 10 to 15 draws start playing the 9 sets at 10 skips and stop after 15.  I don't know what the skips are, I'm just throwing some numbers as an example.