Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Skip chart, is chart useful for filtering ideas?

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 3 years ago by frenchie.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2013, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Yes it is too bad all the due out do not hit together because it helps us reduce our sets to play.

Here are the current due out for tonight's evening draw using combined draws, and just evening draws:

Georgia Combined

Georgia Evening

If you used the intersection of the two (i.e. AND operation) versus the union of the two (i.e. OR operation) the dues would guide us to play inner digit for position 1, and high/inner digit for positon 3.  Surely 3 flip conditions can hit at once right!!!

Pos 1: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Pos 2: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Pos 3: 5, 6, 7

So these are what I would play straight for tonight:  (Please note none of my predictions so far in this thread have been even close Smile)

1. 317
2. 416
3. 426
4. 427
5. 525
6. 527
7. 725

The median value for a pair to repeat is 6 draws out.  The last 3 draws have been above the median (using just Evening draws) so I am playing for a pair to re-appear from the last 6 draws.

Jimmy

Surely 3 flip conditions can hit at once right!!!

Apparently not, only one of three flipped that was due.

My filters can be categorized as box filters or straight filters.  It seems like the box filters seem to flip on a more consistent basis whereas the straight filters can go on some really long streaks.  In general I try to avoid straight or positional filters and stick with box filters.

The following picture shows the dynamic filters that I would have played for last nights GA evening draw.

Ranging Static Repeat filter between 0 and 2 is a safe filter.
Ranging Any Repeat filter between 0 and 1 is a safe filter.
Ranging Sum Repeat filter between 0 and 1 is a safe filter.
Ranging Frequency Exclude filter between 3 and 7 is a safe filter.  See previous posts
Ranging Skip Exclude filter between 3 and 7 is a safe filter.  See previous posts.

Only the AnyPair filter ranged between 0 and 5 is up for debate.  The 3 previous draws had a value above the mean so that is why I ranged it between 0 and 5.  If you don't understand the filter by ranging it between 0 and 5, I am saying that a previous Pair in the last 5 draws would appear again.  Which it did the pair 2-3 re-appeared from draw 4 so it was within the range I set.  Again this is a box filter because it does not bind the pair to a particular position.  The filters F-Pair (which stands for front pair), B-Pair (which stands for back pair), and O-Pair (which stands for outer pair) are considered straight filters because they are analyzed by position.

Anyway just using these filters I would have captured a winner in 32 box combos.  I have been trying to reduce the box combos to under 10 but maybe I should stop this practice because the additional filtering is losing the winner.  I like using the dynamic filters but it seems the more experienced Pick3 players on LP use due digits and due short sums or due root sums.

The skip exclude ranged between 3-7 in practice does play the due digits.  It's saying that all 3 digits cannot be in the middle of the ranking of all the digits.  I'm banking on at least 1 digit being a hot digit, or 1 digit being a cold digit.  If I used skip exlude range 1-7 then I am saying 1 digit has to be a cold digit without having to specify the actual digit.  It can be 1-3 of the 3 coldest digits.

GA Evening Dynamic Filter settings

I spent the last 8 hours adding all of the States to the game and in addition the code to update their draws over the internet.

In the next few days I will be building an Installer to package up the application and the draw history files for the games and make it available for others to play around with.  I need to refresh my memory about UAC so the program will install correctly on all versions of Windows.  Maybe someone else can do better with the software than I have so far.

Using the dynamic filters alone if you wait for the right conditions it's fairly easy to get into the profit zone, maybe I am swinging for home runs when I should just be satisfied with singles.  Spending $32 to win $80 is just a different mind-set maybe I need to get into.  How much do box wins pay when playing online?  If feels weird talking about winning $80 with Powerball at $400 million and growing.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2013, 5:24 am - IP Logged

Before I make the software available I need to make some computer videos to explain the software.  I do not have a microphone for recording sound.  Does anyone have suggestions on a cheap microphone that will serve the purpose with the make and brand?  I have never done this before, should I get a stand-alone USB microphone or can you use a headset with an attached microphone?

Jimmy

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2133 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2013, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Hello, Jimmy, what do you think of this filter? Without the digit zero,
      Matrix rows matrix columns
      1,2,3,          1,4,7
      4,5,6           2,5,8
      7,8,9           3,6,9
                                               1st 2nd 3rd        1st 2nd 3rd
        Example line = 748 = =    0, 1, 2 column = 2,  1,     0
                                 539 ==      1,1,1                  0, 1,    2
      It is ok as a filter decades,
      I teach then how to send a F2, without microphone \ o /

First you have to open the volume control:
      here O

There u go to Options> Properties ...
      so

Hence u select "Recording", and mark all boxes below
      so

Select the last control, "Mix Output", and turn the volume down verrrrry:
      so

Dae will vc on MSN Tools> Setup Audio and Video, and set the volume so:
      so

Serves to record other things too, like the sound of a YouTube video recorder that it already comes with Windows, and any other sound you get out of your pc
      Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para appsTradutor de sitesGlobal Market Finder
      Desativar tradução instantâneaSobre o Google TradutorCelularPrivacidade

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1105 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Before I make the software available I need to make some computer videos to explain the software.  I do not have a microphone for recording sound.  Does anyone have suggestions on a cheap microphone that will serve the purpose with the make and brand?  I have never done this before, should I get a stand-alone USB microphone or can you use a headset with an attached microphone?

Jimmy

Jimmy

Any kind of Mic should do it, even the one on a headset, otherwise get the cheapest that you can find if you want to or go to Walmart or Target and get one there.

USB or otherwise, both should be O.K.

What is important is the calibration of the audio going in from the microphone so it is neither too loud nor too soft.

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2013, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Got my first 3 box winners using my software:

My Box wins

I was playing specific box numbers for each state (i.e. no shotgun approach).  Hopefully I am finally figuring it out.  I'm hoping for 8 wins today 08-21-2013.

As a side note I went to Florida lottery web site site to see how they paid off wins and I saw the following option:

One Off option

For everybody that is always 1-off with your numbers you need to move to Florida.  Of course once you start playing that option you will start hitting straight and get paid off at the lesser amount.

Jimmy

United States
            Member #41846
            June 23, 2006
            460 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2013, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Jim

congratulations on the wins. I looked at your predictions for Ky today.  I see you like a total of 6 and 16.  5 and 15 I can understand. curious what lead you to 6 and 16 fr totals?

Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Jim

congratulations on the wins. I looked at your predictions for Ky today.  I see you like a total of 6 and 16.  5 and 15 I can understand. curious what lead you to 6 and 16 fr totals?

I am playing either overdue shortsums or overdue rootsums without explicitly specifying the overdue shortsum or overdue rootsum if that makes sense.  Its a different more dynamic way of predicting.  So if 6 and 16 came up I believe you but I don't sweat the explicit details its taken care for me by the software.

I just input the dynamic parameters click the generate button and copy & paste the generated combos into LP's predictions form.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2013, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Only had 1 hit, 5 other states met my criteria except doubles/triple came out and I was only playing singles.  To play both singles and doubles is too many numbers so I need to work on reducing further if I want to include both.

Jimmy

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                  Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy,

Check your mail.

Frenchie.

Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2013, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy,

Check your mail.

Frenchie.

Thanks I replied to you.  Doubles right now are killing my strategies.  Time to re-tool.

Jimmy

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                      Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy,

Just wondering if you upgrade your software ? and are you planning to put it for sale ?

Frenchie