Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Skip chart, is chart useful for filtering ideas?

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 3 years ago by frenchie.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2013, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Very nice work JimJ,

I would venture to say there is a high probability the 8 will not appear in the 3rd position 4 draws in a row.

Do you have a skip/hit chart for the OELHIO? 

Question I have is you set the 2 filters Repeating Sums (shortsums) to Min = 0 and Max = 0 and OELHIO filter to Min = 3 and Max = 3.  Will this always generate 9 sets?

I guess a good trigger would be looking at the entire history of a Min = 3 Max = 3 to look at all the skip data.  For example, if you just playing a strategy of Min3 / Max 3 you could see how many times this occured after 1 drawing, 2 drawings, 3 drawings, etc.  If for example this occurs every 10 to 15 draws start playing the 9 sets at 10 skips and stop after 15.  I don't know what the skips are, I'm just throwing some numbers as an example.

You never know, the third position has hit even 8 draws in a row.  It's got to flip to odd sometime soon right?  Playing 3rd digit as 1, 3, 5. or 7 seems like a smart play for the odds player.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:06 am - IP Logged

All my babbling on how great the OELHIO Repeat filter is when set to 3 and I didn't even notice that is what hit today on Florida Midday.

OELHIO Example 2

For $9 you could have won $500 straight or for $2 won $160 box.

That is pretty impressive, Sums Repeat is a no-brainer to set to 0/0 because it will be accurate 85% of the time.  To eliminate 991 combos using 2 filters is fun.  Now someone (CarBob, Win D, BlackApple, anybody else) needs to tell us what triggers us to start playing OELHIO Repeat at 3/3 so we stay profitable.

For Florida Midday it was skipping about every 20 draws for awhile.  I also noticed that alot of hits had Sum Repeat at 3 not 0.  So maybe you have to bite the bullet and play more combos by playing only the OELHIO Repeat at 3/3.  For this most recent draw it would have been 15 straight combos and 3 box combos instead of 9 straight combos and 2 box combos.

I guess I need add a monster Due Chart that just show's what everything is due for everything.  For all the individual sum values, root sum values, short sum values, OE values, ... etc.

Jimmy

I never really thought about it before but sometimes playing the boxed numbers multiple times is more profitable than playing straight.  In this case I could have played the 2 box numbers each 4 times at a cost of $8 and won $640 versus the $9 for $500 straight.  Of course it works in this case because of the double.

Jimmy

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5903 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Using 07/27/2013 Florida Midday 978 as example it's sum last digit (I call it ShortSum) was 11 draws out.  Using 9 as medium value you would have eliminated ShortSum values of  0, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9.  Leaving only ShortSum values 4, 5 or 200 straight combs or 44 boxed combos.  Breaking them down to Singles, Doubles, and Triples would have been the following:

Singles: 144 Straight, 24 boxed.
      Doubles: 54 Straight, 18 boxed.
      Triples:      2 Straight,   2 boxed.

Currently for the Florida Midday the last 4 values for ShortSum draws out has been 1, 4, 4, 5.  All 4 numbers are below the Median value of 9 so you can expect it to flip and be 9 or greater in the next few draws.  So a ShortSum value of 2, 0, 3, 5 could happen in 1 or 2 draws.  5 is the longest out shortsum.

Guess we will see what happens in about an hour.

If Shortsum 5 hits today I like the following box combos:

1. 014
      2. 078
      3. 113
      4. 159
      5. 249
      6. 258
      7. 339
      8. 348

Jimmy

What do you show for today's Mid for

EELLIO

does it match this?

Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Well the Florida Midday was 818 or short sum of 7.  That is 5 consecutive draws where the ShortSum draws out has been under the mean value.  The analogy is that we just flipped a coin 5 times and it came up heads 5 times in a row.  It's going to flip to tails shortly.

Mostly/All odd is due, odd digit in position 3 is due, inner digit in position 1 is due.

Jimmy

Mostly/All odd is due, odd digit in position 3 is due, inner digit in position 1 is due.

All of those hit today.  In addition I was playing ShortSum 5 but the 4 ShortSums that were due were 2, 0, 3, 5 and ShortSum 2 hit instead of 5.

At the current state there is nothing that really stands out as due other than to choose one of the due ShortSums, 0, 3, 5 to play for the Midday.

As far as digits go digits 7 and 5 are longest out for box play and  Digit 0 in position 2 is longest out at 37 skips for positional play.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

What do you show for today's Mid for

EELLIO

does it match this?

I'm not sure how to intrepret EELLIO?

Jimmy

Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

For the Florida Evening I am trying these based soley on digits for box play and for 1 digit repeat from previous draw.

149, 189, 469, 479, 689, 789

Jimmy

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5903 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure how to intrepret EELLIO?

Jimmy

EELLIO

does it match this?

I probably didn't ask the question right. I want to know if I'm using the EELLIO filter correct. Do the above combos fall under that filter. If not, would you give me instructions on how you create it.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5903 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2013, 6:26 pm - IP Logged
                EELLIO

does it match this?

I probably didn't ask the question right. I want to know if I'm using the EELLIO filter correct. Do the above combos fall under that filter. If not, would you give me instructions on how you create it.

Just dawn on me,duh!!!. I'm not doing it right!! The numbers I posted are all even.

818= EEHHOO now, I need to figure out in Excel.

Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2013, 6:27 pm - IP Logged
                  EELLIO

does it match this?

I don't have an EELLIO filter, I have a OELHIO repeat filter is that what you are talking about?

OELHIO Repeat filter is just an acronym for OddEvenLowHighInOut.  If the number of Odd digits or Even digits repeat from the previous draw then I count that as 1 repeat.  If the number of Low digits or High digits repeat from the previous draw then I count that as 1.  If the number of In digits or Out digits repeat from the previous draw then I count that as 1.  So if they all repeat then that is counted as 3.  So you are basically tracking if OddEven repeats exactly from previous draw, if LowHigh repeats exactly from previous draw, and if InOut repeats exactly from previous draw and summing up the results.  When they all repeat you typically will have very few combos to play.

Lets say you predict 1 for the next draw, then you are saying you think that either Odd/Even will repeat, LowHigh will repeat, or InOut will repeat but only 1 of the 3 will repeat and you don't have to specify which one repeats but any 1 of the 3.  If you ranged the values from 2 minimum to 3 maximum then you are saying that either 2 or 3 of OddEven, LowHigh, or InOut willl repeat but again you don't have to specify which of them repeat but any 2 of the 3.

So EE which I assume means EvenEven does not make sense to me in how I am using them.

Here is another picture that shows how we arrived at 3 for yesterday's Florida Midday draw.

OELHIO Example 3

Jimmy

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5903 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I don't have an EELLIO filter, I have a OELHIO repeat filter is that what you are talking about?

OELHIO Repeat filter is just an acronym for OddEvenLowHighInOut.  If the number of Odd digits or Even digits repeat from the previous draw then I count that as 1 repeat.  If the number of Low digits or High digits repeat from the previous draw then I count that as 1.  If the number of In digits or Out digits repeat from the previous draw then I count that as 1.  So if they all repeat then that is counted as 3.  So you are basically tracking if OddEven repeats exactly from previous draw, if LowHigh repeats exactly from previous draw, and if InOut repeats exactly from previous draw and summing up the results.  When they all repeat you typically will have very few combos to play.

Lets say you predict 1 for the next draw, then you are saying you think that either Odd/Even will repeat, LowHigh will repeat, or InOut will repeat but only 1 of the 3 will repeat and you don't have to specify which one repeats but any 1 of the 3.  If you ranged the values from 2 minimum to 3 maximum then you are saying that either 2 or 3 of OddEven, LowHigh, or InOut willl repeat but again you don't have to specify which of them repeat but any 2 of the 3.

So EE which I assume means EvenEven does not make sense to me in how I am using them.

Here is another picture that shows how we arrived at 3 for yesterday's Florida Midday draw.

OELHIO Example 3

Jimmy

Thanks JJ, it's hell getting old. I should have caught that!! OELHIO will be remembered!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2013, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I normally don't combine draws for several reasons....but sometimes it's a good tie breaker on most due etc. 

Good Example for using Combined draws is currently going on in Ga draws.

Check out mid/eve ga.

8 draws in a row first position has been ODD....... due Flip is ......Even xx

9 draws in a row LAST position has been LOW digits.  " "   "  ....... xx high 

most due digits combined ...digit 5 skip 10

7, and 4   skip 7

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2013, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I normally don't combine draws for several reasons....but sometimes it's a good tie breaker on most due etc. 

Check out mid/eve ga.

7, and 4   skip 7

232 .....today. 

Notice how all of the due groups .......refuse to hit at the same time.  LOL

The repeating digit 2 was the easy call. 

Well...... at least we know what not to play in3rd position tonight for the 11th draw in a row .......right?   Yeah, .... Maybe.   LOL 

Just one more snipping double and I'm callin' the State Attorney General . Proves one thing however...mechanical draws can be bad boys too.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

232 .....today. 

Notice how all of the due groups .......refuse to hit at the same time.  LOL

The repeating digit 2 was the easy call. 

Well...... at least we know what not to play in3rd position tonight for the 11th draw in a row .......right?   Yeah, .... Maybe.   LOL 

Just one more snipping double and I'm callin' the State Attorney General . Proves one thing however...mechanical draws can be bad boys too.   

Yes it is too bad all the due out do not hit together because it helps us reduce our sets to play.

Here are the current due out for tonight's evening draw using combined draws, and just evening draws:

Georgia Combined

Georgia Evening

If you used the intersection of the two (i.e. AND operation) versus the union of the two (i.e. OR operation) the dues would guide us to play inner digit for position 1, and high/inner digit for positon 3.  Surely 3 flip conditions can hit at once right!!!

Pos 1: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
                          Pos 2: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
                          Pos 3: 5, 6, 7

So these are what I would play straight for tonight:  (Please note none of my predictions so far in this thread have been even close Smile)

1. 317
                          2. 416
                          3. 426
                          4. 427
                          5. 525
                          6. 527
                          7. 725

The median value for a pair to repeat is 6 draws out.  The last 3 draws have been above the median (using just Evening draws) so I am playing for a pair to re-appear from the last 6 draws.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

So far I think my best strategy if I was an online player was to play all State Pick3 games that had the OELHIO Repeat filter value of 3 that had a current skip count of 50 or greater.  I still have a few ninja filters up my sleeve that still need to be researched.  They work great on the state cash 5 games but don't know how they will perform on the pick3 and pick4 games.

Jimmy

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Check out mid/eve ga.

7, and 4   skip 7

I dont understand WIND.

If you only use mid to mid

or eve to eve.

Wont your data be skewed most of the time?

@JIM

your spreadsheet looks very nice.

I understand you also filtered this way because of a doubles streak.

Would not a doubles streak be something good to capitalize on as it pays more, and its only 50 cent more to guararentte a str8 over a 50/50 bet?