Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh system works after all... Only if we knew

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2454 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2013, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Robert Walsh's system seems to really work afterall.  Although, to many of his critics that havepurchased his system, it looks like some who have purchased his system, sure knows how to work it.  There is an LP member here, that goes by the name of Dorren.  Only if we knew who that member is......Hmm....

United States
    Member #141260
    April 9, 2013
    1390 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Over 99% of lottery post critics.  I can care less about. 

Most systems work here and there.  Best to try for yourself....

Half these critics dont like fat women. I love em.   Each is own

Now if win d , lantern, mej023, bobp. Someone with lotto expertise
    Gave a review I would strongly liaten.  But all the fly by night folks. Talkn smash I can care less about their bad reviews

United States
      Member #129868
      June 30, 2012
      2454 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2013, 10:13 am - IP Logged

This might be Dorren 

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        918 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Interesting thread on the Robert Walsh "system":

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/262213

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2013, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

GREAT!

Can't wait to see how this person will show us how she chooses which out of the 20 strategies to use at any given moment to win, on a somewhat regular basis to make a profit.

armin5683's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            texas
            United States
            Member #142407
            May 11, 2013
            11 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2013, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

does it work in texas

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7314 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2013, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Interesting thread on the Robert Walsh "system":

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/262213

But the system was never shown so the discussion was about one member who believed they were cheated, asked the author for a refund, and got a nasty reply. In away I can understand why Walsh was upset when someone claimed he cheated the person buying his system.

Jacksonville Florida
                United States
                Member #23018
                October 6, 2005
                918 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps Robert Walsh or someone who "understands" his system will post some predictions before the drawings on Lottery Post and we will see how well the system works. This won't give out his "system" for free, just the results.

Post predictions for any 30 days in advance you choose, either specific days in a row or individual days, your choice.
                Post any number of predictions you want and for any number of states you choose to specify.

You choose the total number of predictions you want to make (the total number or states or drawing predictions won't matter as the statistical odds remain the same).

We will calculate the amount paid out vs. the amount won and see how the system does.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

But the system was never shown so the discussion was about one member who believed they were cheated, asked the author for a refund, and got a nasty reply. In away I can understand why Walsh was upset when someone claimed he cheated the person buying his system.

I bought the system and it sucks. I emailed Walsh on mumerous occasions asking him questions about the system, and he never replied. He also had a refund policy which he never honored. GARBAGE !

Basically the system has about 20 strategies to find a winning combo, but he doesn't really explain which strategy to use. And it's not like there's only one combo to play once you figure out which strategy to use, so it can get costly. I forget how many sets one has to use.

That's like saying pick a number between 1 and 20, and then play the 5 or 10 sets that represents that number, then cross your fingers. lol

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I bought the system and it sucks. I emailed Walsh on mumerous occasions asking him questions about the system, and he never replied. He also had a refund policy which he never honored. GARBAGE !

Basically the system has about 20 strategies to find a winning combo, but he doesn't really explain which strategy to use. And it's not like there's only one combo to play once you figure out which strategy to use, so it can get costly. I forget how many sets one has to use.

That's like saying pick a number between 1 and 20, and then play the 5 or 10 sets that represents that number, then cross your fingers. lol

Heck, I have 20 or more strategies to use and I'm sure one of them will hit eventually. Why should I pay someone to do the same thing I can do for free.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Also, Walsh is a marketer more than a system seller. After years of searching on the net for systems, I've seen that he seems to hide behind key words used in the search engines.

For example, If i punch in some key words like "Best pick 3 system" or similar phrases, some Enzine articles will show up in the top ten of the searches. Most people who don't know about this will read those articles and think it's an unbias post about systems in general, or tips on which systems fare better than others. Some of these articles are long drawn out drivel only to end with Walsh promoting his system. Ace Lee does this under the guise of others looking too.

There's nothing wrong with promoting your system with whichever method to get as many people to see your product.

But if a system is truly better than any system out there, it should spread like wildfire by word of mouth. No need for relentless marketing until they turn blue. That shows the seller is hard up.

Think about it. When was the last time you saw a commercial peddling a Rolls Royce? lol

Lastly, if the seller doesn't like the bad reviews he gets, maybe he should pay more attention to the reviews and think more deeply about how he treats his customers. Maybe If he actually replied to his customers when they had questions, and honored his refund policy, he'd get more respect.

Jacksonville Florida
                        United States
                        Member #23018
                        October 6, 2005
                        918 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Whatever his refund policy is (even if it is a No Refund policy) you have recourse to get your money back especially if you paid by credit card or PayPal.

Whenever a product is purchased you have a reasonable expectation that it will be as described and useful to the extent it was advertised. Saying "No Refund" or making getting a refund an adventure of hoop jumping, does not mean you can misrepresent a product and get away with it. When someone accepts credit card payments from customers, they are bound by rules of the credit card company and not their own rules or disclaimers. They cannot misrepresent a product and then have an enforceable "No Refund" policy. If a customer contests the charge and they have indeed been mislead, then the credit card company will refund the customer his or her money and chargeback the amount to the seller.

Many of the "system sellers" will lead you to believe that if you buy their system information you will win more than you lose. Some will come right out and "guarantee" this. If you buy it and try it (even if just using a test set of numbers with no actual money bet) and then you do not come out ahead then you have been mislead.

Just like those signs you may see in a shopping center parking lot or elsewhere that say "Not Responsible for Theft, etc", they don't actually relieve the owner of liability...

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7314 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2013, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Over 99% of lottery post critics.  I can care less about. 

Most systems work here and there.  Best to try for yourself....

Half these critics dont like fat women. I love em.   Each is own

Now if win d , lantern, mej023, bobp. Someone with lotto expertise
                          Gave a review I would strongly liaten.  But all the fly by night folks. Talkn smash I can care less about their bad reviews

I Agree!

Most of the systems on LP will eventually provide a win, but I never saw one that will continue to show a profit year in and year out. When someone posts 50 pick-3 numbers "good for all states" and with 69 daily drawings there is a probability at least one of those drawings will match one of those 50 lines even if it's a box win. A straight win is better and one or two more straight hits in the next few days is even better. That system did performed somewhere so it's honest to say it was a success.

The critics are the players in the states where the system didn't perform at all. The same can be said about Walsh's system or anyone else. Any system will eventually work anywhere but it won't show a profit everywhere. Without the basics of Walsh's system, there is no way to determine if works or not. If we buy the system with no guarantee and it makes no sense, we wasted the money spent on the book.

Someone bought the system without a guarantee, it didn't work, they vented to the author claiming they were cheated, and the author responded in kind. End of story.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                            LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4503 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2013, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh's system seems to really work afterall.  Although, to many of his critics that havepurchased his system, it looks like some who have purchased his system, sure knows how to work it.  There is an LP member here, that goes by the name of Dorren.  Only if we knew who that member is......Hmm....

Hurray!

BRAVO

EddessaKnighy

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7314 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

"He also had a refund policy which he never honored."

That's a horse of different color because a refund policy changes everything. Offering a refund suggests the system should work and a very dishonest advertisement ploy when it doesn't and a refund is refused. I can understand why the buyers feel cheated.

"Basically the system has about 20 strategies to find a winning combo, but he doesn't really explain which strategy to use."

I can give you 21 groups of 10 numbers for free and guarantee one of the groups will have at least a box win and add one more group and guarantee a straight win if a triple is drawn. The actual system is identify which group has the winning number and that I can't guarantee and apparently Walsh can't either. You're correct, Walsh has no system.