Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh system works after all... Only if we knew

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should read that advertisement again. Doreen never said she was a LP member but that LP members were bashing Walsh's system as I'm sure he already knew. From some of stuff members have said about their experience with him, I wouldn't put it pass him to buy a bunch of 50 cents tickets himself, write that letter and sign it Doreen.

Members who have the ability to share a picture of their winning tickets in their posts usually do so without being asked.

"I wouldn't put it pass him to buy a bunch of 50 cents tickets himself, write that letter and sign it Doreen."

Bingo.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7341 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2013, 12:59 am - IP Logged

You don't know what her pockets were like...

I'm talking about so much confidence in the system, after betting and winning the minimum, she wrote a note to the author and bashed LP members. Maybe she bet 50 lines or maybe just one, but that doesn't change the fact Walsh is selling his system nation wide and one minor pick-4 win in NY doesn't mean much in the other 67 state/jurisdictions pick-4 games.

Until then, I'll wait patently for a follow-up reply where she bet $10 on the number in any form of straight and/or box combos.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
      NYC
      United States
      Member #117984
      October 19, 2011
      1843 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2013, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Well first.. You have to win the free lottery money so you can wager more. It's that strategically simple.

NEVER bet high with your own hard earned money. You start off small with $.50 box tickets first. Win a decent return, let's say a double-double ($600) and now you have free money to bet and wager more.

In Doree's case, she could have easily take out $500 and use that to wage $10 bets or even $20 bets.

If she'd play her cards right in the next days and applied the best methods, a $20 straight bet would have earned her $100,000 easily. She's way over the profit.

All I'm saying, there's nothing wrong with betting a group of $.50 bets.

The idea is to win free money from other people so you can wager more to win again, of course huger amounts.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Well first.. You have to win the free lottery money so you can wager more. It's that strategically simple.

NEVER bet high with your own hard earned money. You start off small with $.50 box tickets first. Win a decent return, let's say a double-double ($600) and now you have free money to bet and wager more.

In Doree's case, she could have easily take out $500 and use that to wage $10 bets or even $20 bets.

If she'd play her cards right in the next days and applied the best methods, a $20 straight bet would have earned her $100,000 easily. She's way over the profit.

The idea is to win free money from other people so you can wager more to win again, of course huger amounts.

I tried that with Ohio's Classic Lotto.  Back in February the 10 lines I post on the prediction page matched 5of6 and paid $1500.  Since I was already in the hole for the year for few dollars I was up $1200 for the year and I knew or thought I did what to do to win.  I continued making $10 bets with the same strategy that got me that 5of6 win and got a few 3of6 matches that paid $2 and now it looks like I'm going to end up back in the hole for the year. 

A good strategy can work if you're lucky but if you don't win a jackpot or win big even a good strategy is no guarantee that you won't end up in the hole.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7341 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

"All I'm saying, there's nothing wrong with betting a group of $.50 bets."

And there is nothing wrong with parlaying winnings either, but that depends on the winning consistency of the system. We saw one winning outcome that was no different than any other of the 0.01% chances of matching all four digits. It doesn't prove the system works any more than someone buying a QP or playing their phone number. Maybe she had to make 2000 $.50 bets to win $1500 or 1000 $.50/$.50 bets to win $1600, but unless she can consistently win those bets, she can't show a profit.

The betting style is a red flag because it doesn't suggest whether the system is based on picking 4 digits in any position or 4 digits in the correct positions. If the system is designed for straight hits, why even make a box bet?

I think it was just someone who had a hit and used it to bash the LP members with negative posts about Walsh's system.

ladyt1's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
            Member #1269
            March 14, 2003
            69 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I hope sharing my experience helps someone. I did buy and try it for

a while and had really no success and got bored with it. I had more

success with my old workouts and even just remembering some old

tricks we shared on Maybell's forum. I also crank them out pretty good

with some software I bought. So, I am not bashing him or his program

but I would say if you have something that works make that your best 

source for success and then you will probably get more hits. Hard lesson

to learn for me.  Lol

United States
              Member #141260
              April 9, 2013
              1390 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I hope sharing my experience helps someone. I did buy and try it for

a while and had really no success and got bored with it. I had more

success with my old workouts and even just remembering some old

tricks we shared on Maybell's forum. I also crank them out pretty good

with some software I bought. So, I am not bashing him or his program

but I would say if you have something that works make that your best 

source for success and then you will probably get more hits. Hard lesson

to learn for me.  Lol

I agree.  Stop chasing systems. Find one or two and perfext it. Twerk it.....

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                If you don't like it, spit it out!
                United States
                Member #4756
                May 23, 2004
                3435 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Ironic...Walsh's system hit both of the pick 3 numbers in Florida today! I got mine!

It doesn't work, that's what they say here. Green laugh

You have to guess which one of 20 strategies to use. Again, totally wrong! No guess work involved...

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Congrats .  :party:]Party

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I thought my questions were only fair.

Email replies from the man himself: Sure likes using UPERCASE LETTERS LOL

How do you know what system(s) to play each day?

First, it comunicating with me and asking questions >>>
                    IT IS IMPORTANT TO USE EXACT AND PRECISE LANGUAGE,
                    AND USE PAGE NUMBERS AND EXAMPLES TO CLARIFY WHATEVER
                    QUESTION YOU ARE ASKING
                    ....THIS SAVE A LOT OF CONFUSION
                    AND TIME GETTING THE BEST POSSIBLE RESPONSE BACK TO YOU
                    WITHOUT SPENDING TIME AND ENERGY TRADING EMAILS WITH
                    EACH OTHER TO JUST GET ON THE SAME PAGE AND AGREE TO AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE QUESTION YOU ARE ASKING!!!

For example, your question
                     >
                    How do you know what system(s) to play each day? <
                    since you purchased both the Pick 3 and Pick 4 Systems,
                    Do you mean "system(s)", namely the Pick 3 or Pick 4???
                    Or does your word "system(s)" really suggest that you are
                    asking about "strategy(s)"???

I may be talented in many ways, but I am not a mind reader
                    to know what you are really thinking and meaning.

Please clarify, and get back to me.

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

How much are you spending on tickets on average per day?

First,  I never discuss my personal play publicly.

Secondly,  the ideal situation is to wait and find a GIVEAWAY NUMBER TO PLAY.

UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING A GIVEAWAY NUMBER,  YOU SHOULD NOT PLAYING
                    EVERYDAY....AS IN THE EXAMPLE OF THE 3003 > 9009.

LOTTERY PLAYERS WHO PLAY MANY NUMBERS EVERY DAY END UP LOSERS.

IF YOU SET A BUDGET FOR A PER DAY OR PER DRAW PLAY, THEN EVERY
                    TIME YOU DON'T PLAY YOU TAKE THAT MONEY AND THROW IT INTO A JAR
                    AND LET IT BUILD UP UP AS AN INVESTMENT FUND TO BE USED WHEN
                    YOU HAVE A GIVEAWAY NUMBER TO PLAY.

SO IN THE  3003 >9009 EXAMPLE INSTEAD OF PLAYING $8 PER DRAW....
                    AND YOU HAD DISCOVERED THE9009 AS THE GIVEAWAY NUMBER
                    YOU ADD ANOTHER $5 TO YOU PER DRAW PLAY ON THE 9009
                    ($4-STRAIGHT AND $1- BOX (2-$.50 TICKETS) NOW IT IS $13 PER DRAW.

Now 2-draws later when the 9009 is drawn >>>

YOU WIN $26,600.00 FOR YOUR $26.00 INVESTMENT ....THAT IS OVER A
                    100,000% RETURN ON YOU INVESTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS KNOWN AS VERY SMART PLAY!!!
                    THIS IS A KIND OF WIN THAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF....AND IT ONLY TOOK 1 DAY!!!

But first you have to learn the Strategies and how the System works, right!

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Ironic...Walsh's system hit both of the pick 3 numbers in Florida today! I got mine!

It doesn't work, that's what they say here. Green laugh

You have to guess which one of 20 strategies to use. Again, totally wrong! No guess work involved...

Init,

tried to send you a PM but your box is full.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

QUESTION YOU ARE ASKING
                        EACH OTHER TO JUST GET ON THE SAME PAGE AND AGREE TO AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE QUESTION YOU ARE ASKING!!!

>

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

What's a give-away-number?

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                          Jacksonville Florida
                          United States
                          Member #23018
                          October 6, 2005
                          931 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

What's a give-away-number?

Give-away-number = $30.03 (the price of his book on Amazon)

Smiley

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                            Jacksonville Florida
                            United States
                            Member #23018
                            October 6, 2005
                            931 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

QUESTION YOU ARE ASKING

>

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

Wow, one thought comes to mind for Walsh's replies: Spelling and grammar checker

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12808 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2013, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

QUESTION YOU ARE ASKING

>

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

Best Regards,

Robert Walsh

Walsh is just scurting around the issue about his systems/methods for game play with a lot of double talk . Can't answer with a direct reply ! If it smell like BS then its BS ....