Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh system works after all... Only if we knew

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7295 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!

BRAVO

EddessaKnighy

I noticed the bet was 50 cents straight and box and betting the minimum isn't my idea of someone showing very much confidence in the system. A $1/$1 bet doesn't show that much more confidence either and not nearly enough IMO to write a testimony. If they bet $5/$5, now were talking confidence.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I noticed the bet was 50 cents straight and box and betting the minimum isn't my idea of someone showing very much confidence in the system. A $1/$1 bet doesn't show that much more confidence either and not nearly enough IMO to write a testimony. If they bet $5/$5, now were talking confidence.

I Agree!  50 cents bets looks like someone betting a lot of combos and hoping to get lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #129868
      June 30, 2012
      2452 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

You don't know what her pockets were like...

United States
        Member #129868
        June 30, 2012
        2452 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  50 cents bets looks like someone betting a lot of combos and hoping to get lucky.

How do you know that she didn't play just one dollar?.  It's like everyone is viewing this through a Steve Player lens

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5893 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

The ticket shows the amount bet. Are you saying, maybe she only had $1? If you are, then she got lucky as hell!!!

United States
            Member #129868
            June 30, 2012
            2452 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

The ticket shows the amount bet. Are you saying, maybe she only had $1? If you are, then she got lucky as hell!!!

Yes, this is what I am saying exactly.  If this appears to be who I suspect it is, I know her style of play.  At the most shes playing maybe $5 dollars.  And this isn't the first time she has done this BTW.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

How do you know that she didn't play just one dollar?.  It's like everyone is viewing this through a Steve Player lens

I don't know but I've read enough BS advertisements about lottery winners using some systems being sold over the Internet to make a good guess.  If you believed any of that crap, why aren't you taking advantage of it to get rich?

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

May she's one those lottery players who's not greedy and just wants to win enough to get by.  Wink

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2452 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't know but I've read enough BS advertisements about lottery winners using some systems being sold over the Internet to make a good guess.  If you believed any of that crap, why aren't you taking advantage of it to get rich?

I have read a lot of BS ads as well, I think we all have.  I was putting this out there to get feedback from others who may have bought his systems recently and have had some success with it.  I do understand its an ad but what was interesting to me was that this member is from here, my hope was to maybe she can show us a thing or two for those of us that have his systems or looking to purchase his systems considering the hit.  I mean maybe she is doing something after all and could share this insight with those of us here at LP who are interested

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                    Jacksonville Florida
                    United States
                    Member #23018
                    October 6, 2005
                    915 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

People keep wasting their money on these "systems" because they want to believe that they work, not because they do work.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I think it is just a pick 3 and pick 4 wheel play.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                        Massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #37433
                        April 14, 2006
                        2747 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

People keep wasting their money on these "systems" because they want to believe that they work, not because they do work.

I Agree!

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I have read a lot of BS ads as well, I think we all have.  I was putting this out there to get feedback from others who may have bought his systems recently and have had some success with it.  I do understand its an ad but what was interesting to me was that this member is from here, my hope was to maybe she can show us a thing or two for those of us that have his systems or looking to purchase his systems considering the hit.  I mean maybe she is doing something after all and could share this insight with those of us here at LP who are interested

Maybe you should read that advertisement again. Doreen never said she was a LP member but that LP members were bashing Walsh's system as I'm sure he already knew. From some of stuff members have said about their experience with him, I wouldn't put it pass him to buy a bunch of 50 cents tickets himself, write that letter and sign it Doreen.

Members who have the ability to share a picture of their winning tickets in their posts usually do so without being asked.

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4102 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Agreed.
                            From what l gather- Chrissy is a disciple of Robert Walsh, no relative of Joe Walsh ( Eagles)  .* l think.

United States
                              Member #129868
                              June 30, 2012
                              2452 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2013, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should read that advertisement again. Doreen never said she was a LP member but that LP members were bashing Walsh's system as I'm sure he already knew. From some of stuff members have said about their experience with him, I wouldn't put it pass him to buy a bunch of 50 cents tickets himself, write that letter and sign it Doreen.

Members who have the ability to share a picture of their winning tickets in their posts usually do so without being asked.

LoL...You're right RJOh....Thanks, I guess me staying up all night got the best of me.  All I can tell you is that I seen LotteryPost mentioned and that was it.Embarassed