Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Robert Walsh system works after all... Only if we knew

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2013, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Ironic...Walsh's system hit both of the pick 3 numbers in Florida today! I got mine!

It doesn't work, that's what they say here. Green laugh

You have to guess which one of 20 strategies to use. Again, totally wrong! No guess work involved...

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Did it work in all the other states today also?

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
    If you don't like it, spit it out!
    United States
    Member #4756
    May 23, 2004
    3435 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Did it work in all the other states today also?

Really???? That's the best ya got?

I guess most people don't realize that you are the same old lost soul hiding
    behind a different screen name!

Are you still buying lottery systems one after another like you use to
    when you were joker17 & pacattack05? Searching & searching on the internet for the next
    system that claims their system will deliver your dream! It's surprising that Todd let you back in!

Why aren't you still using that Jamaican guy's system? Not spitting out wins on a daily
    basis? BTW, how's that $2,500.00 dog handicapping system working for ya?
    That was supposed to put you on easy street and make you a ton of money!
    But yet, you're still here, going after the nickel & dimes... That is FUNNY to me.
    Are you still winning with the "monkey meat" system that you said was yours?
    Big money loading your pockets from that?

As far the "broken clock", I'm willing to say that you didn't hit twice yesterday
    in the pick 3, from where ever you are saying that you live now. When you demand some one to
    prove their system or proof of the winning ticket, proves to me that you don't win very often and
    can't believe that any one else could either. Most wannabees say the same thing.

Get a life, or better yet, don't log into LP anymore!

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2013, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Really???? That's the best ya got?

I guess most people don't realize that you are the same old lost soul hiding
      behind a different screen name!

Are you still buying lottery systems one after another like you use to
      when you were joker17 & pacattack05? Searching & searching on the internet for the next
      system that claims their system will deliver your dream! It's surprising that Todd let you back in!

Why aren't you still using that Jamaican guy's system? Not spitting out wins on a daily
      basis? BTW, how's that $2,500.00 dog handicapping system working for ya?
      That was supposed to put you on easy street and make you a ton of money!
      But yet, you're still here, going after the nickel & dimes... That is FUNNY to me.
      Are you still winning with the "monkey meat" system that you said was yours?
      Big money loading your pockets from that?

As far the "broken clock", I'm willing to say that you didn't hit twice yesterday
      in the pick 3, from where ever you are saying that you live now. When you demand some one to
      prove their system or proof of the winning ticket, proves to me that you don't win very often and
      can't believe that any one else could either. Most wannabees say the same thing.

Get a life, or better yet, don't log into LP anymore!

Did I strike a nerve?

You must be an affiliate for Walsh.

I'm the same old soul hiding behind a different screen name? Have you taken your meds or is there a childhood nightmare coming back to haunt you?

If his system is so great, please show me which strategy out of his 20 or more will hit tonight? Until then, it's just another garbage system.

I guess you also defend him for not replying to me when I asked him multiple questions, or when he didn't honor his refund policy. How's that affiliate program working out for ya?

Anf for my systems, I post them and see if it works, I don't go around boasting about how great they are. DUH!

You make it sound as if Walsh's system is the best thing since sliced bread.

Obviously you don't read my posts. I and many here have said that systems don't work all the time. You dang right I want them to prove it works. When someone boasts about how great a system is, they should prove it, not hide away. I never claimed my systems work better than anyone elses, cause no system will perform all the time. I really had to explain this to you? Seriously?

I'm guessing he didn't refund your system either, so you're pissed off. Get over it it! You got taken just like everyone else who bought it, except for one person who just happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right strategy from the 20 list. Whoopdy Doo!!!

Yeah, the system works!!!..YAHOOOOO!!!!

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2013, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Walsh is just scurting around the issue about his systems/methods for game play with a lot of double talk . Can't answer with a direct reply ! If it smell like BS then its BS ....

One of my strategies won me 500 bucks two years ago. My system is soooooo great!!!!   Green laugh

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12808 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

WOW ! 2 years ago with a Hit your really on a roll.Keep up the Great work in 40 years .You will break even !

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2013, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

WOW ! 2 years ago with a Hit your really on a roll.Keep up the Great work in 40 years .You will break even !

It was a joke.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Most of the systems on LP will eventually provide a win, but I never saw one that will continue to show a profit year in and year out. When someone posts 50 pick-3 numbers "good for all states" and with 69 daily drawings there is a probability at least one of those drawings will match one of those 50 lines even if it's a box win. A straight win is better and one or two more straight hits in the next few days is even better. That system did performed somewhere so it's honest to say it was a success.

The critics are the players in the states where the system didn't perform at all. The same can be said about Walsh's system or anyone else. Any system will eventually work anywhere but it won't show a profit everywhere. Without the basics of Walsh's system, there is no way to determine if works or not. If we buy the system with no guarantee and it makes no sense, we wasted the money spent on the book.

Someone bought the system without a guarantee, it didn't work, they vented to the author claiming they were cheated, and the author responded in kind. End of story.

Without the basics of Walsh's system, there is no way to determine if works or not.

I attempted to explain this very same thing long ago...we're on the same page. Until the player that is marketing the 'system' actually explains, personally, how the system works based on what they're looking at and why, it's just a bunch of numbers compiled with no direction. In this case, the player may as well just go with QP's as they're no different in my personal opinion. 

If we buy the system with no guarantee and it makes no sense, we wasted the money spent on the book.

Bingo! Everyone players's interpretation and learning capacity is different. What might make perfect sense to Walsh may be Arabic to another player and it's not necessarily his fault. If he's gonna market his approach then he should offer online tutorials or something to help maximize the player's ability to properly implement it...simple. But, the whole idea is just to show how 'he' is able to use it and that it works, at some point, which that's the selling driver. I think he leaves out the (3) basic principles...unless he actually doesn't know either.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living