Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What future Republican president would have the courage to write an executive order to totally ban a

Topic closed. 164 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Shelby Mustang.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

what no more EMPTY threats?? What's wrong Chester? You've lost your edge...Let's call a truce we've both ran this thread way into the ground and destroyed it with our pettiness....let's do it in private message form next time so not to hijack the topic that people may want to resond to...What do you say Chester?

No, still can't hear ya.

Try it again, @$$hole.

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

No, still can't hear ya.

Try it again, @$$hole.

LOL Chester LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Again, @$$hole.

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Again, @$$hole.

Chester.....LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Chester.....LOL

No, sorry @$$hole, not yet.

Keep going.

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

No, sorry @$$hole, not yet.

Keep going.

LOL Chester

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

LOL Chester

I'm sure you've heard this a million times but here it is again.

Beat it junior, you bore me.

United States
                Member #130815
                July 25, 2012
                1636 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure you've heard this a million times but here it is again.

Beat it junior, you bore me.

Like I said your comments really reflect you... Chester

East of Columbus, OH
                  United States
                  Member #120843
                  December 28, 2011
                  447 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

and the USA will be fine as always, we may get knocked down but we always end up on top in the end...despite the pessimists and fear mogerers

I'm sure the people in Detroit thought the same thing.  The problem is most of our politicians have sold us down the river with their lies in order to keep their jobs. 

We have to cut spending and make budget cuts to balance the national budget.  We have over $55,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liability.  Do you know have any idea what that means? 

Unfortunately, we probably won't end up on top.  We have more people on long term government assistance than ever before and these people getting handouts have made it a way of life when it was intended as a short term hand up not a way of life.  This has only gotten worse over the last 15 years.

Why do you think today's youth feel so entitled?  They've been given everything.

Do I think our country will survive?  Yes.  But if we don't get our financial house in order, China will stop buying our debt as will other countries and we cannot continue to monetize it without causing a collapse.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

United States
                    Member #130815
                    July 25, 2012
                    1636 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2013, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure the people in Detroit thought the same thing.  The problem is most of our politicians have sold us down the river with their lies in order to keep their jobs. 

We have to cut spending and make budget cuts to balance the national budget.  We have over $55,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liability.  Do you know have any idea what that means? 

Unfortunately, we probably won't end up on top.  We have more people on long term government assistance than ever before and these people getting handouts have made it a way of life when it was intended as a short term hand up not a way of life.  This has only gotten worse over the last 15 years.

Why do you think today's youth feel so entitled?  They've been given everything.

Do I think our country will survive?  Yes.  But if we don't get our financial house in order, China will stop buying our debt as will other countries and we cannot continue to monetize it without causing a collapse.

I see what you are saying...but do you really think that we would have been better off if Romney had got elected?? Mr. 47%? or if McCain had got elected? Mr. We will never leave Iraq? Listen it really is us against them, meaning the working class against the wealthy...now you and me all we got is our vote, so you'd think that the politicians would have our interest at heart, but no it is the 1% that they cater to...but I still believe America will be alright because we always have been, we bounce back. Now if you want to be pessimistic and say "oh the kids will have so much debt" it's no different than we incurred our parents debt...yeah it's more, their kids debt will be more and so on and so on....but we will get thru it, they will get thru it and their kids will get thru it too

East of Columbus, OH
                      United States
                      Member #120843
                      December 28, 2011
                      447 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I see what you are saying...but do you really think that we would have been better off if Romney had got elected?? Mr. 47%? or if McCain had got elected? Mr. We will never leave Iraq? Listen it really is us against them, meaning the working class against the wealthy...now you and me all we got is our vote, so you'd think that the politicians would have our interest at heart, but no it is the 1% that they cater to...but I still believe America will be alright because we always have been, we bounce back. Now if you want to be pessimistic and say "oh the kids will have so much debt" it's no different than we incurred our parents debt...yeah it's more, their kids debt will be more and so on and so on....but we will get thru it, they will get thru it and their kids will get thru it too

I believe we would have been slightly better with Romney as he is a businessman with experience in running a business.  I believe that he would have attempted to reduce spending and find more places to make cuts.

I don't believe that it is the "working class" vs the "wealthy".  Wealthy people have either created jobs to become wealthy or keep people employed because they are wealthy.  I do not begrudge anyone success.  Nor do I believe that because they are successful that they should have to pay more than they already pay.

We need to bring manufacturing jobs back to this country and get people off government assistance.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I was just reading your observations. LOL

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I believe we would have been slightly better with Romney as he is a businessman with experience in running a business.  I believe that he would have attempted to reduce spending and find more places to make cuts.

I don't believe that it is the "working class" vs the "wealthy".  Wealthy people have either created jobs to become wealthy or keep people employed because they are wealthy.  I do not begrudge anyone success.  Nor do I believe that because they are successful that they should have to pay more than they already pay.

We need to bring manufacturing jobs back to this country and get people off government assistance.

America isnt a business and really shouldnt be run as such...Im not saying begrudege anyone's success but when the you pay CEO overwhelming salaries and bonuses and the workers get salaries cuts, job cuts, pension cuts...Wealthy people create  jobs and they cut jobs and move jobs overseas...I dont think they will ever bring our manufacturing jobs back here mainly because they have to pay us more and that is not profitable to them, but they will sell us everything they had made in China and shipped over here

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

America isnt a business and really shouldnt be run as such...Im not saying begrudege anyone's success but when the you pay CEO overwhelming salaries and bonuses and the workers get salaries cuts, job cuts, pension cuts...Wealthy people create  jobs and they cut jobs and move jobs overseas...I dont think they will ever bring our manufacturing jobs back here mainly because they have to pay us more and that is not profitable to them, but they will sell us everything they had made in China and shipped over here

Crying   LOL

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #142777
                              May 18, 2013
                              263 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2013, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Cmon they dont matter...they're just working people, now if they were too big to fail, they woulda got a bailout

Who said they didnt' matter?  They do matter but at what cost and to whom?  The issue is who is supposed to pay for government workers retirement? 

City union workers and welfare recipients ganged up with politicians at the ballot box in the boom years to force money out of business owners, workers, and property owners.  The boom is over.  the revenues are down.  the promises are still on the books. 

Taxpayers are moving out of high tax cities across the country and the recipients of welfare get a bankrupt city.  Next up illinois dumping 100 billion in state pension funds led by your favorite politicians city: Chicago.

This is relevent to lottery discussion because as these politicians get desperate they are going to be pushing legistation to take a much higher percentage of the take on MegaMillions, Powerball, and other games.  Players will learn quickly.  Sales will suffer.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

Page 10 of 11