Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Changed My Life Mini Marathon On Now!

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Yonkers, NY
United States
Member #127830
May 10, 2012
120 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2014, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Saturday, January 25, 2014 beginning 9:00 am (pst for me) is another mini The Lottery Changed My Life.

Great.. I love when it comes on  a saturday morning.. I wish they would do new ones.. I think there has not been a new one in a year and a halfYawn...I know it may be difficult to find millionares that want to share their story. I love the show but If I won.. no way would I do the show... TLC plays it again and again and again ....everyone and their grandma would know my face ROFL

It Takes More Than a Dollar and a Dream :)

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    931 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2014, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Great.. I love when it comes on  a saturday morning.. I wish they would do new ones.. I think there has not been a new one in a year and a halfYawn...I know it may be difficult to find millionares that want to share their story. I love the show but If I won.. no way would I do the show... TLC plays it again and again and again ....everyone and their grandma would know my face ROFL

I agree, there is no way I would ever do the conference if I won, let alone a Lottery Changed My Life show but I sure love to watch others.  Appears others feel the same as us since there are no new stories even though they advertise if you want to share your story contact TLC.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
      Columbus, Ohio
      United States
      Member #128906
      June 5, 2012
      591 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2014, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I agree, there is no way I would ever do the conference if I won, let alone a Lottery Changed My Life show but I sure love to watch others.  Appears others feel the same as us since there are no new stories even though they advertise if you want to share your story contact TLC.

I wrote TLC a few month's ago about new episodes, I got a standard reply back that said thank you for your letter and that they are seeing what the market wants or something like that.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        931 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I wrote TLC a few month's ago about new episodes, I got a standard reply back that said thank you for your letter and that they are seeing what the market wants or something like that.

Thanks IPLAY, I think they know what the market wants and that is mre shows as they are now running the repeats every week lol.  I would like to see some of the people profiled and ask if they would go on tv again after their win.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #77815
          August 1, 2009
          3459 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Saturday 25, 2014

9:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life II

When your lucky numbers come up, what would you do?  Keep your job or quit and start your own business? Buy a fancy car or found a philanthropy? This show chronicles unbelievable changes in appearance, lifestyle, and accommodation.

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Millionaire Bride

LCML fans may remember $112 million dollar California Lottery winner, Cynthia from last season. She's back and she's ready to shop, and this time she's pulling out the big bucks now that she's engaged and planning the wedding of a lifetime!

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Wiccan Millionaire

Meet a Boy Scout and college student who bet his fortune on the stock market; a Wiccan turned lottery winner who dreams of becoming a record mogul; a family that kept their jackpot a secret; and a raffle winner who wishes she never won.

12:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Teenage Millionaire

Discover how the youngest Powerball winner ever uses his $35 million dollar windfall to launch an all-female wrestling show.  Then, uncover the ‘method’ a 7-time lottery winner uses to keep on hitting his numbers.

Guess Who's Back?

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #149903
            December 11, 2013
            202 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2014, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Saturday 25, 2014

When your lucky numbers come up, what would you do?  Keep your job or quit and start your own business? Buy a fancy car or found a philanthropy? This show chronicles unbelievable changes in appearance, lifestyle, and accommodation.

LCML fans may remember $112 million dollar California Lottery winner, Cynthia from last season. She's back and she's ready to shop, and this time she's pulling out the big bucks now that she's engaged and planning the wedding of a lifetime!

Meet a Boy Scout and college student who bet his fortune on the stock market; a Wiccan turned lottery winner who dreams of becoming a record mogul; a family that kept their jackpot a secret; and a raffle winner who wishes she never won.

Discover how the youngest Powerball winner ever uses his $35 million dollar windfall to launch an all-female wrestling show.  Then, uncover the ‘method’ a 7-time lottery winner uses to keep on hitting his numbers.

Are they new ones Win?

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #149903
              December 11, 2013
              202 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2014, 7:56 am - IP Logged

auto tune set

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

United States
                Member #149820
                December 9, 2013
                643 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2014, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Saturday 25, 2014

I like that Wiccan one. That young guy Louis Jay had his stuff together, I dont think I'd have put more than 100k in the stocks though, but he's taking the losses in stride. That Bunky Bartlett guy was a hoot I would have his disease, going into the car dealership and buying the showroom floor.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #77815
                  August 1, 2009
                  3459 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2014, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Are they new ones Win?

They are repeats but you can see Richard Lustig on the noon episode.

Guess Who's Back?

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #77815
                    August 1, 2009
                    3459 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2014, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Saturday February 8th Marathon

1:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life III

What if Lady Luck tapped you on the shoulder and turned you into an instant millionaire?  What would you do?  This show chronicles the lives of jackpot winners from around the country and explores the incredible changes they've made in their lives.

2:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Big Jackpots, Big Changes

In this special episode of Lottery Changed My Life, we're taking a look back at the 20 most life changing lottery wins of the entire series. These are the biggest and best transformations of the unforgettably extravagant jackpot wins.

3:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Streetsweeper Millionaires

Discover the joys and heartbreak of lottery winners around the U.S. Including a group of street-sweepers that won $207 million in Ohio and a store clerk that stole a million-dollar lottery ticket from a customer in Texas and fled to Nepal with the cash!

4:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life

An unforgettable insight into the experiences of ordinary people, who've won extraordinary sums of money in the lottery. These rookie millionaires all handle their money differently, but they all agree your life changes overnight when you win the lotto.

5:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Millionaire Bachelor

Meet a music lover who is betting his fortune on the business; a mom who looks for a fresh start after hitting it big; a millionaire couple with a travel bug; and find out how America's youngest multi-millionaire lost it all.

6:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Tee Pee Millionaires

A Texas construction worker turned millionaire who bets his jackpot on a tee pee-themed motel, but later goes on the run for his family's safety, and a police captain and his wife who would rather rip up their ticket than let millions change their family.

Guess Who's Back?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2014, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Win.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #77815
                        August 1, 2009
                        3459 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2014, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Win.

Your Welcome. The 1pm and 3 pm episode of the marathon is the older ones.

Guess Who's Back?

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                          TX
                          United States
                          Member #121193
                          January 4, 2012
                          1637 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2014, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

hmmmm ????   ...... reruns of TLCML or The adventures of Honey Boo Boo ????Bash
                          What ta dooooo ....What ta doo

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                            NY
                            United States
                            Member #121961
                            January 21, 2012
                            3157 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2014, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

hmmmm ????   ...... reruns of TLCML or The adventures of Honey Boo Boo ????Bash
                            What ta dooooo ....What ta doo

I think you should skip both and watch the Britney Spears comeback tour.

United States
                              Member #135804
                              November 29, 2012
                              317 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2014, 1:02 am - IP Logged

I've seen all of them by now and I can never watch another minute of this show