Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Changed My Life Mini Marathon On Now!

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2014, 5:41 am - IP Logged

I think you should skip both and watch the Britney Spears comeback tour.

Britney has new competition for wacko - Justin.  Wonder if we will see her make a 'crazy' come-back?

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #77815
    August 1, 2009
    3460 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2014, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Mini marathon Saturday 15, 2014.

9:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Wiccan Millionaire

Meet a Boy Scout and college student who bet his fortune on the stock market; a Wiccan turned lottery winner who dreams of becoming a record mogul; a family that kept their jackpot a secret; and a raffle winner who wishes she never won.

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Doorman Millionaire

Meet a Manhattan doorman turned millionaire who's looking for love, a Florida winner who may lose what he treasures most and an auto mechanic who is learning to live like a millionaire.

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Island Dreamers

Meet the Island Dreamers, a group from Michigan whose 12.7 million-dollar win provided the independence they always dreamed of having. After a 56 million-dollar win in the Florida lottery, a doctor finds herself in a series of life-threatening events.

12:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Janitor Millionaire

Meet an LA winner turned Hollywood producer who adopts five children after a tragic accident, join a Seattle millionaire who still works four jobs, and tee off with a Florida winner who fails as a pro golfer but wins the lottery of love.

Guess Who's Back?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19819 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2014, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Mini marathon Saturday 15, 2014.

9:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Wiccan Millionaire

Meet a Boy Scout and college student who bet his fortune on the stock market; a Wiccan turned lottery winner who dreams of becoming a record mogul; a family that kept their jackpot a secret; and a raffle winner who wishes she never won.

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Doorman Millionaire

Meet a Manhattan doorman turned millionaire who's looking for love, a Florida winner who may lose what he treasures most and an auto mechanic who is learning to live like a millionaire.

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Island Dreamers

Meet the Island Dreamers, a group from Michigan whose 12.7 million-dollar win provided the independence they always dreamed of having. After a 56 million-dollar win in the Florida lottery, a doctor finds herself in a series of life-threatening events.

12:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Janitor Millionaire

Meet an LA winner turned Hollywood producer who adopts five children after a tragic accident, join a Seattle millionaire who still works four jobs, and tee off with a Florida winner who fails as a pro golfer but wins the lottery of love.

Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

fajardo
        United States
        Member #152445
        February 15, 2014
        47 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2014, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I had no idea Bunky was on Lottery Changed my life , I only saw about 5 minutes of his part of the episode.

United States
          Member #135804
          November 29, 2012
          318 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I grew sick of them. How can anyone watch this again and again? Monday they are literally repeating 3 of the 4 episodes that were just shown on Saturday

Florida
            United States
            Member #77815
            August 1, 2009
            3460 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2014, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

President"s Day Marathon Monday February 17th.

6:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Island Dreamers

7:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Doorman Millionaire

8:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Millionaire Truckers
            Take a walk down the luckiest street in America - the Miracle Mile, meet the Oregon millionaires who like nothing more than a good party, go on a luxury road trip with the trucker millionaires, and join the frugal fisherman as he finds true love.
            9:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Janitor Millionaire

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Country Millionaire

Meet Dawna, a mother of five who was working three jobs to make ends meet when she won $15 million in the Florida Lottery. Watch how she stays true to her country roots - adding on to her mobile home room by room.

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Workaholic Millionaires

California’s "Lucky 7" won a massive $315 million jackpot and indulged in fancy cars, boats and multi-million dollar mansions...but legal troubles threaten to take it all away.

Guess Who's Back?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19819 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2014, 2:21 am - IP Logged

President"s Day Marathon Monday February 17th.

6:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Island Dreamers

7:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Doorman Millionaire

8:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Millionaire Truckers
              Take a walk down the luckiest street in America - the Miracle Mile, meet the Oregon millionaires who like nothing more than a good party, go on a luxury road trip with the trucker millionaires, and join the frugal fisherman as he finds true love.
              9:00 AM  Lottery Changed My Life Janitor Millionaire

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Country Millionaire

Meet Dawna, a mother of five who was working three jobs to make ends meet when she won $15 million in the Florida Lottery. Watch how she stays true to her country roots - adding on to her mobile home room by room.

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Workaholic Millionaires

California’s "Lucky 7" won a massive $315 million jackpot and indulged in fancy cars, boats and multi-million dollar mansions...but legal troubles threaten to take it all away.

Patriot

Let it Snow Snowman

Florida
                United States
                Member #77815
                August 1, 2009
                3460 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2014, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Saturday's Mini Marathon March 1, 2014

9:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Sheriff Millionaire

Take a trip to Martinsburg, West Virginia to meet Randy who is a retired town sheriff and a 79 million-dollar Powerball winner! Randy's mission; to give back to the community that he loves.

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Mega-Mansion Millionaires
                A $166 million jackpot takes a family of eight from foreclosure to a multi-million dollar mansion in a ritzy New York suburb. From 18-carat gold faucets to eight brand new cars, no expense has been spared.

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Race Car Millionaire

Virginia native Joe, could barely afford a ticket to a NASCAR race, but after winning $75.6 million he was able to buy his own team!

12:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life II

When your lucky numbers come up, what would you do? Keep your job or quit and start your own business? Buy a fancy car or found a philanthropy? This show chronicles unbelievable changes in appearance, lifestyle, and accommodation.

Guess Who's Back?

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                  Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                  United States
                  Member #50210
                  March 1, 2007
                  843 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Saturday's Mini Marathon March 1, 2014

9:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Sheriff Millionaire

Take a trip to Martinsburg, West Virginia to meet Randy who is a retired town sheriff and a 79 million-dollar Powerball winner! Randy's mission; to give back to the community that he loves.

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Mega-Mansion Millionaires
                  A $166 million jackpot takes a family of eight from foreclosure to a multi-million dollar mansion in a ritzy New York suburb. From 18-carat gold faucets to eight brand new cars, no expense has been spared.

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Race Car Millionaire

Virginia native Joe, could barely afford a ticket to a NASCAR race, but after winning $75.6 million he was able to buy his own team!

12:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life II

When your lucky numbers come up, what would you do? Keep your job or quit and start your own business? Buy a fancy car or found a philanthropy? This show chronicles unbelievable changes in appearance, lifestyle, and accommodation.

It would be nice if they would introduce a new episode.

Thanks anyway for the update.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

Pompano Beach
                    United States
                    Member #122193
                    January 26, 2012
                    602 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks Win for letting me know this was on, it's so nice to see so many give back to community-people who have family serving overseas. If I win the BIG one, I will give back to each nurse who were so good to my father who passed in hospice up in PA, back in 2012.

"You can't take it with you."Sun Smiley

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #77815
                      August 1, 2009
                      3460 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2014, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Saturday's Mini Marathon March 15, 2014

9:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life III

What if Lady Luck tapped you on the shoulder and turned you into an instant millionaire? What would you do? This show chronicles the lives of jackpot winners from around the country and explores the incredible changes they've made in their lives.

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Most Eligible Millionaire

Luck was on Leroy's side when he won two million dollars in the Michigan lottery. Now, he's gone from food stamps to living the high life with his son Jeff in tow, who is determined to help his dad become the most eligible millionaire!

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Janitor Millionaire

12:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Milllionaire Bride

LCML fans may remember $112 million dollar California Lottery winner, Cynthia from last season. She's back and she's ready to shop, and this time she's pulling out the big bucks now that she's engaged and planning the wedding of a lifetime!

Guess Who's Back?

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                        Columbus, Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #128906
                        June 5, 2012
                        591 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2014, 8:51 am - IP Logged

As much as I like watching LCML, I'm done... I think watching all eposides (at least 20 times or so) over the last 2yrs is a bit much.  I even wrote TLC asking them to continue the series, mentioning the forum (without the name) and increased mainstream lottery stories, there's a demand.  Until then, I'm done watching the old eposides.

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Romulus,MI
                          United States
                          Member #142372
                          May 10, 2013
                          2342 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2014, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I`m watching just for some inspiration!

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                            TX
                            United States
                            Member #121193
                            January 4, 2012
                            1637 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2014, 10:10 am - IP Logged

oh brother....father and son are on right now.....the son refers to him and his dad as Batman and Robin..... No No

I am leaning toward s dumb and dumber

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Romulus,MI
                              United States
                              Member #142372
                              May 10, 2013
                              2342 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2014, 10:20 am - IP Logged

LOLYeah they are looking stupid!  The son should invest in a set of teeth and buy some furniture!