Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Lottery Changed My Life Mini Marathon On Now!

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
boston,ma
United States
Member #150102
December 15, 2013
112 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2014, 10:51 am - IP Logged

oh brother....father and son are on right now.....the son refers to him and his dad as Batman and Robin..... No No

I am leaning toward s dumb and dumber

I told my wife they would be broke within a year. 1 million is not enough to be living large. Also, did the guy really think she was going to say no to his proposal?? She gave up her life in her home to travel to be with him and help out in his family restaurant. If they were trying to drum up drama they failed miserably.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
    JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
    Member #141034
    April 2, 2013
    1408 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2014, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Funny sometimes...

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

boston,ma
      United States
      Member #150102
      December 15, 2013
      112 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

If Cynthia Stafford keeps this spending up,she's going to be broke. She's looking at 5 million to 8 million dollar private jet, and a 2 million dollar car. I hope that's just for the show and she's not thinking crazy, she only won 22 million and I didn't hear anything about investing during her story.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4792 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I got tired of the repeats some time ago.  Yet, I will tune in for a second and everytime guess who is on? Cynthia Stafford....lol My timing is terrible.

J'aime La France.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
          USA
          United States
          Member #152799
          February 25, 2014
          1092 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

If Cynthia Stafford keeps this spending up,she's going to be broke. She's looking at 5 million to 8 million dollar private jet, and a 2 million dollar car. I hope that's just for the show and she's not thinking crazy, she only won 22 million and I didn't hear anything about investing during her story.

I Agree! I think Cynthia Stafford split the $66 million cash option with her brother and father so her take was $22 million before tax. TLC was wrong when they mentioned that she got $22 million after taxes. I doubt she is doing any investing other than pouring money into a couple movies. A $2 million car for her gold digging trainer is a joke and so was looking at those private jets. I am surprised she has gotten this far without blowing most of her fortune.

boston,ma
            United States
            Member #150102
            December 15, 2013
            112 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2014, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I think Cynthia Stafford split the $66 million cash option with her brother and father so her take was $22 million before tax. TLC was wrong when they mentioned that she got $22 million after taxes. I doubt she is doing any investing other than pouring money into a couple movies. A $2 million car for her gold digging trainer is a joke and so was looking at those private jets. I am surprised she has gotten this far without blowing most of her fortune.

For some reason i assumed she lived in a state that didn't tax lottery winnings, but you're right they said 22 million after taxes. That had to have been wrong because the lump sum payout was 66 million split 3 ways. I had no idea her take was only 22 million before taxes, because  every talk show she went on they always advertise her as winning 112 million. With all the spending she was doing i'm shocked she's not broke as well. Also, I wonder if he's still going to be chauffering her around and opening her door after they get married?

SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              Yonkers, NY
              United States
              Member #127830
              May 10, 2012
              120 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

oh brother....father and son are on right now.....the son refers to him and his dad as Batman and Robin..... No No

I am leaning toward s dumb and dumber

Everytime I watch it I feel so sad for the dad. He seems like someone that had very little to no  money in his life and relied on his son  to guide him. Too bad he did not see his son was a numb nut. Over 6,000 at a pawn shop???? How in the heck you are going to make money off of junk ????

It Takes More Than a Dollar and a Dream :)

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                USA
                United States
                Member #152799
                February 25, 2014
                1092 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2014, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Everytime I watch it I feel so sad for the dad. He seems like someone that had very little to no  money in his life and relied on his son  to guide him. Too bad he did not see his son was a numb nut. Over 6,000 at a pawn shop???? How in the heck you are going to make money off of junk ????

I felt bad for the father as well. Had his son not been involved I am sure he would still have a good amount of money left.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #77815
                  August 1, 2009
                  3460 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2014, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Saturday March 29, 2014 Marathon

9:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life

An unforgettable insight into the experiences of ordinary people, who've won extraordinary sums of money in the lottery. These rookie millionaires all handle their money differently, but they all agree your life changes overnight when you win the lotto.

10:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Teenage Millionaire
                  Discover how the youngest Powerball winner ever uses his $35 million dollar windfall to launch an all-female wrestling show. Then, uncover the ‘method’ a 7-time lottery winner (Richard Lustig) uses to keep on hitting his numbers.

11:00 AM Lottery Changed My Life Big Jackpots, Big Changes

In this special episode of Lottery Changed My Life, we're taking a look back at the 20 most life changing lottery wins of the entire series. These are the biggest and best transformations of the unforgettably extravagant jackpot wins.

12:00 PM Lottery Changed My Life Workaholic Millionaires

California’s "Lucky 7" won a massive $315 million jackpot and indulged in fancy cars, boats and multi-million dollar mansions...but legal troubles threaten to take it all away.

Guess Who's Back?