Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are there any advantages to NOT being anonymous?

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #142777
May 18, 2013
263 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Get a job you lazy boozing alcoholic.  Your attitude towards women says a lot.  Try to finish you GED and you might learn how to relate to women. I bet you are about 55-65 years old, with a beer gut, and you resent the establishment. You seem resentful of my accomplishments. Is the "man" keeping you down?  You are quickly becoming one of the top 3 of the most despised people on LP.  BY the way, agents don't take 10% but a rube like you would not know that fact. Sell art on ebay???? What a total rube. You made a total fool of yourself.

Artist77 you like to name call and put down men every chance you get.  Take your hatred of men and stick it where the sun don't shine shoved really hard with a red hot poker!  You have ridiculed and named called me and others enough without repercussions so now your getting it back.

What happened that bummed you out?  Give it up to many times and they left you put up wet?  A man leave you for your best friend?  Maybe your a fat ugly drunken cow with the smell of 5 house pets all over you.  Put down the booze, pain pills, mountain dew, twinkies, take a bath, shave your legs more than once a year, get your teeth fixed, learn to talk like you have some sense, and just maybe you could get a decent man to look at you other than some bald headed pop gutted beta male that works hard all day to bring you home a paycheck and then has to endure your ugly face and belittlement when he gets home! 

You bragg on yourself all the time but what specifically can you do?  If i have a problem at my house be it electrical, plumbing, framing, or roofing i can fix it can you?  No?  I can break down motors, rebuild heads, do bodywork, install sound systems and a host of other mechanical things can you? No?  I can do landscaping, remodeling, drive dump trucks, drive case loaders, and move trailers can you?  No?  I have a bachelor's degree as well but im impressed with confidence, common sense, and self sufficiency the most all of which you lack.

I bet your as helpless as a hound dog with its teeth pulled and would starve without a man or the tax payers making you a living!  Im sure of it because you are averaging over a 100 posts a month at all times of the day and night since you have been a member!  It wouldn't surprise me if you haven't stuck it to at least one man in a divorce settlement while you sit their on the computer not working living off the money that he made!  You're just pi$$ed because without help you would starve!

If the electrical grid went out in your city if we waited for you to go fix it we would all freeze to death waiting!  Wait!  Maybe their is something you can do. Go wash those dishes that have been piling up in your sink for a week and fix me a vegan pot pie minus the rat poison baby!

You mess with an alpha male and you get the horns!  Now go find that beta male and take all this out on him.  If you were around me i wouldn't hesitate for a second to call the cops and have you arrested.  You would get a peace bond put on your a$$ real quick.

P.S. For the rest of the board i don't owe an explanation to anyone.  I have as much love and respect for women as any man.  Respect is a two way street.  I love my mom, sisters, cousins, and a host of other women who have made a big impact in my life.  We have made a lot of progress on race and gender equalities.  We have farther to go.  However, those of us in a non protected group don't have to put up with $hit from a lonely, bitter, insecure gal like Artist77 so she can feel better about herself.  Lots of smart and positive women on this site like helpmewin, jill34786, and sully16 just to name a few. I didn't draw first blood she did.  If your going to dish it then you darn well better be prepared to take it.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Artist77 you like to name call and put down men every chance you get.  Take your hatred of men and stick it where the sun don't shine shoved really hard with a red hot poker!  You have ridiculed and named called me and others enough without repercussions so now your getting it back.

What happened that bummed you out?  Give it up to many times and they left you put up wet?  A man leave you for your best friend?  Maybe your a fat ugly drunken cow with the smell of 5 house pets all over you.  Put down the booze, pain pills, mountain dew, twinkies, take a bath, shave your legs more than once a year, get your teeth fixed, learn to talk like you have some sense, and just maybe you could get a decent man to look at you other than some bald headed pop gutted beta male that works hard all day to bring you home a paycheck and then has to endure your ugly face and belittlement when he gets home! 

You bragg on yourself all the time but what specifically can you do?  If i have a problem at my house be it electrical, plumbing, framing, or roofing i can fix it can you?  No?  I can break down motors, rebuild heads, do bodywork, install sound systems and a host of other mechanical things can you? No?  I can do landscaping, remodeling, drive dump trucks, drive case loaders, and move trailers can you?  No?  I have a bachelor's degree as well but im impressed with confidence, common sense, and self sufficiency the most all of which you lack.

I bet your as helpless as a hound dog with its teeth pulled and would starve without a man or the tax payers making you a living!  Im sure of it because you are averaging over a 100 posts a month at all times of the day and night since you have been a member!  It wouldn't surprise me if you haven't stuck it to at least one man in a divorce settlement while you sit their on the computer not working living off the money that he made!  You're just pi$$ed because without help you would starve!

If the electrical grid went out in your city if we waited for you to go fix it we would all freeze to death waiting!  Wait!  Maybe their is something you can do. Go wash those dishes that have been piling up in your sink for a week and fix me a vegan pot pie minus the rat poison baby!

You mess with an alpha male and you get the horns!  Now go find that beta male and take all this out on him.  If you were around me i wouldn't hesitate for a second to call the cops and have you arrested.  You would get a peace bond put on your a$$ real quick.

P.S. For the rest of the board i don't owe an explanation to anyone.  I have as much love and respect for women as any man.  Respect is a two way street.  I love my mom, sisters, cousins, and a host of other women who have made a big impact in my life.  We have made a lot of progress on race and gender equalities.  We have farther to go.  However, those of us in a non protected group don't have to put up with $hit from a lonely, bitter, insecure gal like Artist77 so she can feel better about herself.  Lots of smart and positive women on this site like helpmewin, jill34786, and sully16 just to name a few. I didn't draw first blood she did.  If your going to dish it then you darn well better be prepared to take it.

Way to go Vegan stand up for yourself...kudos

Sacramento, CA
      United States
      Member #142454
      May 12, 2013
      66 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I thought of one! I could do Carlin's Seven Words bit. Either I'd get to say the forbidden seven on teevee or my press conference would not get aired!

Just to be sure though, I'm going to write the seven words on my face in marker. Someone fire up the blur machine!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4786 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Jester LaughThe trolls are out tonight. Sounds like you have been rejected quite a bit in your life like B2B. I think there are some great guys on LP but the majority don't seem to think you and B2B are quite all there and I join those women you name in calling you on your garbage, as have some of the decent guys on LP. Your ranting hostility towards women is quite telling. Don't ever try to bully me and yes, if you call anyone stupid, I hope they stand up for themselves. I love how you think only men work all day and bring home the paycheck. I would suspect you are on your 3rd wife and resent the women who won't even give you a passing glance.  You don't have confidence, you only try to bully people into submission and I have seen you do it with others. I would guarantee you have a record of assaults as well.

You might want to check those posts again about my posting all times of the day and night. Members can easily check your bizarre claims and see that you are delusional. None of the posts are on a work day, past a certain time in the evening, nor at all times. You are dismissed now and may go take out my garbage now.

To quote one of the stars of LP..................Pffftttttttt loser!

J'aime La France.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19767 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

You'll make more friends Wink

I Agree! it's always NICE to have friends Love

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2013, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Jester LaughThe trolls are out tonight. Sounds like you have been rejected quite a bit in your life like B2B. I think there are some great guys on LP but the majority don't seem to think you and B2B are quite all there and I join those women you name in calling you on your garbage, as have some of the decent guys on LP. Your ranting hostility towards women is quite telling. Don't ever try to bully me and yes, if you call anyone stupid, I hope they stand up for themselves. I love how you think only men work all day and bring home the paycheck. I would suspect you are on your 3rd wife and resent the women who won't even give you a passing glance.  You don't have confidence, you only try to bully people into submission and I have seen you do it with others. I would guarantee you have a record of assaults as well.

You might want to check those posts again about my posting all times of the day and night. Members can easily check your bizarre claims and see that you are delusional. None of the posts are on a work day, past a certain time in the evening, nor at all times. You are dismissed now and may go take out my garbage now.

To quote one of the stars of LP..................Pffftttttttt loser!

LOL I have never been rejected but  it sounds like you know ALOT about it...Your deal is with Vegan not me, I was just glad to see the guy not take your crap and just back to you what you gave to him

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
              Member #142777
              May 18, 2013
              263 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Way to go Vegan stand up for yourself...kudos

Thanks billionaire.  Sometimes you just got to do what you got to do.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

Theox-'s avatar - DAylUYw

United States
                Member #148698
                November 9, 2013
                96 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! it's always NICE to have friends Love

Friends are nice. New friends after a financial windfall is another story.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
                  nc
                  United States
                  Member #99520
                  October 26, 2010
                  375 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Wow, go away for a while and come back to fighting!

as to the original topic, it should be a decision left up to the winner.  Type your name in an internet search and you will find all kinds of personal information about you, your parents or children if living.  Do you want to put them at risk?  This is a crazy world that we live in. 

To prove it, just look at the fighting, name calling on this topic.  This just a community of lottery people.  Now expand that to the real world, "where everybody knows your name." 

Have a safe and happy holiday!  Good luck to all and to all.... A good win.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

"stick it where the sun don't shine shoved really hard with a red hot poker!" 

Now, that ain't right.

I don't know where you're from but where I come from, men don't talk to women like that.

Not just that quote either, but the whole vicious diatribe.

You should apologize.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      932 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2013, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of your Mom, I bet you make her proud. Yikes.

I thought the topic was claiming anonymously not attacking other, grow up.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10348 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Gee, I thought the username veganlife125 belonged to a female, someone talking about being a vegan, food wise.

If it's Las Vegan, well, for the 16 years I lived there no one called themself a 'Vegan' other than as a joke.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19767 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2013, 12:52 am - IP Logged

I always hear people talking about why lottery winners should claim anonymously (if their state allows it). But what advantages does a public winner have?

Great publicity Dance