Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You Will Never Win A Lottery Jackpot In Your Lifetime.

Topic closed. 181 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 9 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
Member #118609
November 4, 2011
931 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

SILENCE PLEASE! THE POWERBALL JACKPOT IS $194 MILLION.

I accept winning that $194 million lottery, let me think now, how will I spend it? Hmmmm.

NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    11974 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

RINGO STARR: PEACE AND I LOVE PLAYING THE LOTTERY.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
      TX
      United States
      Member #121193
      January 4, 2012
      1637 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

"You Will Never Win A Lottery Jackpot In Your Lifetime"

Press release from the Texas Lottery 1/27/14 

AUSTIN) – This month marks the two-year anniversary of the current $2 Powerball® game design, and the improved features have paid off big for players in Texas and across the country. When the current game was introduced Jan.15, 2012, the Multi-State Lottery Association forecast at least 300 millionaires would be created each year, and Powerball has delivered. Nationally, in the last 24 months, the Powerball game created 1,013 millionaires, an average of more than 500 millionaires each year, or nine millionaires per week.

Guess these 1013 proved otherwise.....<shoulder shrug> Whew would have ever thought that ?

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

United States
        Member #106134
        February 13, 2011
        806 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2014, 9:16 am - IP Logged

To the OP, it's true!  Only the filthy cheats win.

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11974 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2014, 9:54 am - IP Logged

To the OP, it's true!  Only the filthy cheats win.

LOTTERY POOLS SPEND $25,000 YEARLY PLAYING THE LOTTERY.

Jackpot games odds eat lottery players alive. Lotteries have no need to cheat players, since they take .50 cents of every $1 spent.

US Flag

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11974 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

"You Will Never Win A Lottery Jackpot In Your Lifetime"

Press release from the Texas Lottery 1/27/14 

AUSTIN) – This month marks the two-year anniversary of the current $2 Powerball® game design, and the improved features have paid off big for players in Texas and across the country. When the current game was introduced Jan.15, 2012, the Multi-State Lottery Association forecast at least 300 millionaires would be created each year, and Powerball has delivered. Nationally, in the last 24 months, the Powerball game created 1,013 millionaires, an average of more than 500 millionaires each year, or nine millionaires per week.

Guess these 1013 proved otherwise.....<shoulder shrug> Whew would have ever thought that ?

I WILL NEVER WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN MY LIFETIME. I AM SAVING MY MONEY TO PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY.

US Flag

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11974 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

BUY ONE ( $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10, $20, $30, $50, $100 ) LOTTERY TICKET SOMEDAY. IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

US Flag

NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #90535
                April 29, 2010
                11974 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2014, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I LOST $1 PLAYING THE MEGA MILLIONS LOTTERY GAME.

US Flag

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  11974 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2014, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I LOST $2 PLAYING THE POWERBALL LOTTERY GAME.

US Flag

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                    Elgin, IL
                    United States
                    Member #68867
                    January 1, 2009
                    1221 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2014, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

"How will you increase your odds in winning?

You cannot change the odds in winning, it is a mathamatical formula which is set in stone for any given game as long as the Matrix doesn't change."

By Butch2030

Here was my entire reply to a Post on LP:

What do you do to increase your luck in winning?  I increase my "chances of winning" by playing combinations & Patterns that have a history of hitting multiple times in any given Jackpot Game.  Each Jackpot game has it's own unique combinations.

Before sending your ticket, what lucky traditions you have? I haven't the faintest idea what you mean " sending your ticket".  I have no traditions.

How will you increase your odds in winning?  You cannot change the odds in winning, it is a mathamatical formula which is set in stone for any given game as long as the Matrix doesn't change.

Elgin, IL
                      United States
                      Member #68867
                      January 1, 2009
                      1221 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2014, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Here was my entire reply to a Post on LP:

What do you do to increase your luck in winning?  I increase my "chances of winning" by playing combinations & Patterns that have a history of hitting multiple times in any given Jackpot Game.  Each Jackpot game has it's own unique combinations.

Before sending your ticket, what lucky traditions you have? I haven't the faintest idea what you mean " sending your ticket".  I have no traditions.

How will you increase your odds in winning?  You cannot change the odds in winning, it is a mathamatical formula which is set in stone for any given game as long as the Matrix doesn't change.

As stated above; you cannot change the odds in winning.

But, you can increase your chances of winning.  Hears the latest frequency of the Mega Ball Number in the Mega Millions Game.   Base on the history of this game; your chances hitting the Mega Ball Number 8, 2, 3, & 7 are a heck of alot better than hitting the Mega Ball Number 1, 4, 9, 10, 12 , 14.  Lotto Machines are man-made which means over a period of time certain combinations & patterns do form.  As for the RNG; it is a computer that generates numbers by a non-perfect program written by some programmer.  Certain combinations are form in the output of RGN's.

Frequency of the Mega Ball

# of Times% TO
                      My ranking of theMegaMBMB
                      Mega BallBALL #Came INTOTAL
                      Excellent8516.13%
                      Excellent2412.90%
                      Excellent339.68%
                      Excellent739.68%
                      Good526.45%
                      Good626.45%
                      Good1126.45%
                      Good1326.45%
                      Good1526.45%
                      Fair113.23%
                      Fair413.23%
                      Fair913.23%
                      Fair1013.23%
                      Fair1213.23%
                      Fair1413.23%
                      TOTAL DRAWINGS31100.00%

With only 31 drawings under its belt with the New Mega Millions, I am already finding combinations of numbers that are coming together.

Here are 4 of the 31 drawings to date. - I say I have a better chance of winning by wheeling 3, 9, 41,47, 52, 57 than someone who buys a QP.  There odds of winning with their QP would be just that - the published Odds.    The odds of winning are alot different than the chances of winning in my book.  And, if you don't believe me,  go to any of my "Combos & Patterns " posted on LP.  There are certain combinations of numbers that hit more often in every Jackpot Game.  These Combinations vary from game to game.  But, the bottom line is that they do exist.  The pattern that exist in all games is that, the combination of certain numbers that hit most often together will eventually hit in a single drawing at some point in time.  When?  Who Knows!!!  History has proven this time & time again.

*************           MB
                      2013-10-222319527114
                      2013-11-0841425157657
                      2013-11-299414347575
                      2014-01-31391347528

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL................................................................

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        11974 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY IS A NUMBERS GAME.

I DO NOT PLAY THE LOTTERY.

I DID NOT PLAY THE LOTTERY TODAY.

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY BY NOT PLAYING=SAVE YOUR MONEY TO PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY.

OUR REGULAR LOTTERY PROGRAMMING.

1) Playing the lottery more often for less tickets= Buying 1 lottery ticket.

2) Playing the lottery less often for more tickets= Buying multiple lottery tickets.

3) Playing the lottery less often for less tickets= Buying 1 lottery ticket monthly or yearly.

4) Playing the lottery more often for more tickets= Spending more money= Gambling addiction.

I SET A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT TO MINIMIZE MY LOSSES.

A lottery stop loss limit is very important to be a successful lottery player over the long term.

US Flag

Elgin, IL
                          United States
                          Member #68867
                          January 1, 2009
                          1221 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2014, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I SET A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT TO MINIMIZE MY LOSSES.

A lottery stop loss limit is very important to be a successful lottery player over the long term.

This also applies when playing the Stock Market.................... Butch2030

wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #130754
                            July 23, 2012
                            198 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2014, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

As stated above; you cannot change the odds in winning.

But, you can increase your chances of winning.  Hears the latest frequency of the Mega Ball Number in the Mega Millions Game.   Base on the history of this game; your chances hitting the Mega Ball Number 8, 2, 3, & 7 are a heck of alot better than hitting the Mega Ball Number 1, 4, 9, 10, 12 , 14.  Lotto Machines are man-made which means over a period of time certain combinations & patterns do form.  As for the RNG; it is a computer that generates numbers by a non-perfect program written by some programmer.  Certain combinations are form in the output of RGN's.

Frequency of the Mega Ball

# of Times% TO
                            My ranking of theMegaMBMB
                            Mega BallBALL #Came INTOTAL
                            Excellent8516.13%
                            Excellent2412.90%
                            Excellent339.68%
                            Excellent739.68%
                            Good526.45%
                            Good626.45%
                            Good1126.45%
                            Good1326.45%
                            Good1526.45%
                            Fair113.23%
                            Fair413.23%
                            Fair913.23%
                            Fair1013.23%
                            Fair1213.23%
                            Fair1413.23%
                            TOTAL DRAWINGS31100.00%

With only 31 drawings under its belt with the New Mega Millions, I am already finding combinations of numbers that are coming together.

Here are 4 of the 31 drawings to date. - I say I have a better chance of winning by wheeling 3, 9, 41,47, 52, 57 than someone who buys a QP.  There odds of winning with their QP would be just that - the published Odds.    The odds of winning are alot different than the chances of winning in my book.  And, if you don't believe me,  go to any of my "Combos & Patterns " posted on LP.  There are certain combinations of numbers that hit more often in every Jackpot Game.  These Combinations vary from game to game.  But, the bottom line is that they do exist.  The pattern that exist in all games is that, the combination of certain numbers that hit most often together will eventually hit in a single drawing at some point in time.  When?  Who Knows!!!  History has proven this time & time again.

*************           MB
                            2013-10-222319527114
                            2013-11-0841425157657
                            2013-11-299414347575
                            2014-01-31391347528

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL................................................................

I know that 10 is cold because that's my PB/MM number.  Unhappy

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

"...you didn't become a "top 25 poster" posting your lottery knowledge."

Ok, and now tell us again how you don't improve your chances of winning by buying more tickets, Stanky.  LOL

Rebecca loves this type of logic because it's the reason MM and PB both sell millions of losing tickets every drawing. MM has a possible 258,890,850 combinations and only one will be drawn. Keep on telling players to buy more tickets to "improve" their chances, but at least be honest ethical and tell them what those extra chances really mean.

Buying a second ticket does double the chance compared to buying one ticket, which doesn't mean much when only one of the two tickets can win against 258,890,848 other chances you don't have. Buy 890,850 tickets and you'll have about 1/3 of 1% (0.34%) of all the possible combos. Only one of those 890,850 tickets can win the jackpot and the number of chances against winning was reduced to 258 million. But keep on believing 1 chance out of 258 million is much better than 1 chance out of 258,890,850.

I know you're having fun pretending you're the Lottery Post bully, but at least try to be honest. I said "so sometimes buying more tickets doesn't really increase our chances.  Buying two tickets with the same five numbers and the same bonus number can only increase your winnings if there are other jackpot winning tickets but if your tickets are the only tickets, you increased nothing. Buy 15 MM tickets with the same five numbers each with a different bonus number and explain how your chances of winning the jackpot was increased when only one of those 15 tickets can win a jackpot.

Out of the 175,223,510 PB combinations 98,037,810 (56% of all combos) won't match any of the five numbers or the bonus number. Only 5,510,173 of all the possible combos can win any prize in any drawing. When you buy those extra $2 or $3 chances, is it more likely those combos will be part of the 3.14% that have one chance of winning the jackpot, one of the other prizes, or much more likely to be part of the 96.86% of the combos that will win nothing?

Page 9 of 13