Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Dracos.

Page 10 of 75
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #107553
March 9, 2011
116 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2014, 1:56 am - IP Logged

Had no intention on playing today, and I didn't. Well out of my pocket that is.

Stopped on my way home from work for gas and a soda and seen the trash bin had quite a few discarded tickets in it. Got them all and put them on my truck and I sat and looked through them after pumping my gas and low bad behold I find a $2 Cash Winfall that had a matching #6 for a $5 winner. Looked through the rest of them and came across a $10 Silver Jumbo jumbo Bucks with a matching #10 for a free ticket. Got me happy! I get to play without anything coming out of my own pocket. How great!

Cashed them for a $10 50x The Money (#021) and 5 $1 Pot of Gold (#008-012)

The 50x lost and 4 of the 5 pot of gold lost except for #010, got the. 7X symbol with a $2 for $14.

Gonna hang onto it until Friday when I play the big boys.

But has this ever happened to anyone else? You walk into a store not intending on playing, yet find a winner laying around and you just have to shoot your free throw right then?

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2014, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Had no intention on playing today, and I didn't. Well out of my pocket that is.

Stopped on my way home from work for gas and a soda and seen the trash bin had quite a few discarded tickets in it. Got them all and put them on my truck and I sat and looked through them after pumping my gas and low bad behold I find a $2 Cash Winfall that had a matching #6 for a $5 winner. Looked through the rest of them and came across a $10 Silver Jumbo jumbo Bucks with a matching #10 for a free ticket. Got me happy! I get to play without anything coming out of my own pocket. How great!

Cashed them for a $10 50x The Money (#021) and 5 $1 Pot of Gold (#008-012)

The 50x lost and 4 of the 5 pot of gold lost except for #010, got the. 7X symbol with a $2 for $14.

Gonna hang onto it until Friday when I play the big boys.

But has this ever happened to anyone else? You walk into a store not intending on playing, yet find a winner laying around and you just have to shoot your free throw right then?

I have had something similar happen but my intentions was to play. There is a guy thst flies through tickets then leaves them all on the counter. Well twice I have looked at his tickets and he left a $10 winner on a $5 ticket and another time he missed a 10 on 20th Anniversary for $30. When I play and he is there I always check his tickets!

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2014, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Yesterday I played several $30 tickets. Two at Publix and one won $60 so no harm no foul. Cashed it in at another store. Bought 2 there. First was a dud the second won $100. I played one from another bin and it lost so I got out of there.

maxgreen's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        dallas ga
        United States
        Member #152474
        February 15, 2014
        13 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

good call, i am mad at 30 dolla tixArgue

GA
          United States
          Member #110378
          May 2, 2011
          4786 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2014, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

qty 3 $20 max green

000 - loser

001 - loser

002 - loser

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I got my arse handed to me today.  I played several $10 Cash Winfall tickets today.  I will say at least 10 of them.  I won on 4 and the prizes were as follows:

Free Ticket

Free Ticket

Free Ticket

$20

So instead of taking the hint, I get off of work and go to two other stores and played several $30 tickets and a Lucky Loot.  The Lucky Loot lost of course!  On the $30 tickets at one store I won $40 on one and $50 on another but that was after a few losers.  So I left and went to store number two.  Proceeded to go through about 6 or 7 more tickets. I had two wins that were Free Tickets.  I am out over $400 today.  Needless to say I am done for a long time!  GA Lottery is being very stingy right now.

Ga
              United States
              Member #133473
              September 30, 2012
              108 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I guess its really bad right now statewide, ga lottery is in stingy mode. Today bought 3 100x tickets 012-014 all losers, that really made me mad.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2014, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Last summer i got tics in Monroe,Ga. Don't remember the name but i won $12 on a $10 tic. I looked at it 50 times and thought it was a mis-print until they sent the $$ back. Wish i still had the pic.

Evans,Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #151547
                  January 20, 2014
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Last summer i got tics in Monroe,Ga. Don't remember the name but i won $12 on a $10 tic. I looked at it 50 times and thought it was a mis-print until they sent the $$ back. Wish i still had the pic.

That would most likely be the $10 Jumbo Jumbo bucks ticket. I have won several 12 dollar prizes, which is an odd amount for a $10 ticket...

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    869 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2014, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I had a little redemption today. I went to Publix and said what the heck let me try a few. Bought a $30 and a GA Lottery Premium.  The lottery premium was a dud but the $30 ticket #002 had a 10x symbol for $10. Good to get something after the day I had yesterday.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2014, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Cashed in my $100 win and bought another $30 ticket. Won $50 on it. Ticket #008.I am still nickel and diming on these. I need to hit something big on it. I need thst money bag symbol for $1000 at least.

United States
                        Member #107553
                        March 9, 2011
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2014, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Cashed my $14 win from the other day and put $6 with it for a $20 Lucky Loot. #010, lost.

Took out a 50 dollar bill and bought another Lucky Loot, #011 and a $30 Cash Spectacular, #003. The Lucky Loot won $40, matched a bonus double number 17 with a $20 under it. But the $30 ticket lost. Came home to shower and eat and I'm going back out to play again.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          869 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2014, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Continued to play today dispite taking a beating the past two days.  Finally got something to be excited about and it was on may arch nemisis ticket! It was the first ticket out too.

I was so happy to see that!  Made up some of my loses.  Here is the picture of my $100 win on Cash Spectacular earlier in the day.  I actually hit $100 on another cash spectacular from another store later in the afternoon.  I just wish I could have hit these all in a row instead of throwing some back chasing.

$30 Cash Spectacular

Ga
                            United States
                            Member #133473
                            September 30, 2012
                            108 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2014, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your wins Herd! What # was that lucky loot?

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2014, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Falcon! It was #009

Page 10 of 75