Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 5 days ago by Dracos.

Page 75 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2016, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Record profits again for the GA lottery! No surprise at all. $19 million over 2015 quater.

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2016, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I bought these 2 exactly 2 weeks apart.  They were both one and done's!  Wish it could always be like that...

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I bought these 2 exactly 2 weeks apart.  They were both one and done's!  Wish it could always be like that...

The best best part about it is I didn't give it all back.  Used some of the $500 win on a trip and still have majority of the $600 win.  Put $200 in savings.  I bought one more after each win, lost and quit immediately.  The $600 win was by chance.  I wanted to buy a Cash Spectacular but she was out so bought the Max the Money!  I am sticking to my idea of not playing much.  I did splurge a little between the 2 wins but only lost $90.  A day or so after that splurge is when I hit the $600.  Done for another couple of weeks...maybe more...

San Francisco, CA
        United States
        Member #166249
        May 12, 2015
        20 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2016, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Hello

Congrats on those controlled, precise winners!

Do you have to file a claim for the Max The Money?

I quit playing $20+ tickets for the most part ($10's too), although those are the only way it seems like to win multi-hundred dollar prizes.

When I play smaller scratchers and lose a bunch I always think "should have just bought one big ticket". And when I win twenty or thirty dollars I think "if only I could have this kind of luck when I'm playing a big ticket!"

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          869 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2016, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Hello

Congrats on those controlled, precise winners!

Do you have to file a claim for the Max The Money?

I quit playing $20+ tickets for the most part ($10's too), although those are the only way it seems like to win multi-hundred dollar prizes.

When I play smaller scratchers and lose a bunch I always think "should have just bought one big ticket". And when I win twenty or thirty dollars I think "if only I could have this kind of luck when I'm playing a big ticket!"

You can claim up to $600 at a retailer so no I didn't have to file a claim.  That is my 3rd win of $600 on that ticket.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2016, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Got this a week ago.  It was not a one and done.  I bought 4 off the same book over a 2 day period.  2 the first day and 2 the next and this was the second.

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              617 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Got this a week ago.  It was not a one and done.  I bought 4 off the same book over a 2 day period.  2 the first day and 2 the next and this was the second.

Gratz Goherd! I'm glad to see you're finally catching a break, and finding some decent winners.

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #153005
                March 3, 2014
                331 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2016, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins Goherd!

Haven't hit anything big lately, but got something decent today. 

Got 1 $5 $500,000 Bonus #046 that won $10 and 1 $5 Gold #030 that won $20 with a winall. $20 profit, I'll take it. 

Haven't had any luck on the $10 Winner Green's. Played that a few times over the last couple weeks and haven't won anything.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Nothing good to report. I have been in a slump. To top it off in my local Publix the cashier told me someone just hit $50,000 on Cash Spectacular. An 18 year old kid just turned 18 and his grandmother sent him a  $100 through Western Union. He buys the lucky ticket with it. Some people have all the luck. Maybe the good Lord has something bigger in store for me! Good luck yall!

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2016, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey GOHERD14 - that was a smashing good run you had in Oct and mid Nov !! NICE wins !! Come on you know the drill ...up and down like a yo yo ... cheer up .... you might be the next $50 or $100K winner...... maybe more !!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Lexington, SC
                      United States
                      Member #153877
                      March 28, 2014
                      81 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2016, 12:34 am - IP Logged

It's been a while so I traveled to Augusta Saturday and purchased a pack of the $10 Million Spectacular tickets.  Broke even on the book.  Biggest win in the pack was a $150 ticket.  Not bad...

Hysteria's 2016 Big Wins (Georgia): None Yet!!!
                      Hysteria's 2016 Big Wins (S. Car): Gold Millions - $200 | $500 Frenzy - $500 | Gold Rush - $200 |

**Big Wins for me are anything at or above $200.**

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        869 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2016, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Skeptic!  However I am done playing.  I will throw a couple dollars at the numbers every now and then but scratchers are not for me.  To top it off I just witnessed the worst ever situation and I am disgusted.  I played a few tickets at my local convenience store.  I played 100X the Money and lost on 5 in a row.  After scratching the 5th I go back to the register and realize the bin is empty.  The clerk is scratching the others behind the counter!  WTF!!!  I just walked out of the store.  I didn't want to make a scene because people were in the store but I will be reporting them to the GA lottery.  I don't even know if she won anything but that is terrible.  It would be different if I had left the store and come back in but no, I stayed in the store to scratch.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          617 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2016, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Skeptic!  However I am done playing.  I will throw a couple dollars at the numbers every now and then but scratchers are not for me.  To top it off I just witnessed the worst ever situation and I am disgusted.  I played a few tickets at my local convenience store.  I played 100X the Money and lost on 5 in a row.  After scratching the 5th I go back to the register and realize the bin is empty.  The clerk is scratching the others behind the counter!  WTF!!!  I just walked out of the store.  I didn't want to make a scene because people were in the store but I will be reporting them to the GA lottery.  I don't even know if she won anything but that is terrible.  It would be different if I had left the store and come back in but no, I stayed in the store to scratch.

Wow, that's absolutely disgusting. I'd definitely report them to the Georgia Lottery, and I'd be very descriptive in explaining that the clerk proceeded to scratch the same ticket/game right after you bought 5 losers in a row. That's using one's position of power in order to take advantage of customers, and the lottery. 

I can understand your desire to want to quit, since the overwhelming majority of scratchoff players are going to be in the hole unless you hit a huge prize. Scratchoffs are far more addicting than draw games, imo.

Page 75 of 75