Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Dracos.

Page 4 of 75
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #107553
March 9, 2011
116 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

This game sucks too! I won $100 on it once but most are losers!

This. The retailer that I frequent often says they have already gone through 50+ packs and have yet to have anything over $150 turned in. Sounds like the lottery folks here are gouging everybody for as much as they can for more reasons than we can see. I'm not playing anymore of then until I see the $1000 prizes or more start rolling in.

Evans,Georgia
    United States
    Member #151547
    January 20, 2014
    24 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I think you're right, I mean the skew is probably because they're doing this second chance bull. I might just take a break from these big boys and just play $10 and under for a while Unhappy

I agree i'm going to start doing them same thing. Just play $10 and under.. What do you think the best $10 and $5 ticket is?

Ga
      United States
      Member #133473
      September 30, 2012
      108 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2014, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Got hosed today with the new $30 ticket, it sucks. Played in 4 different stores today. Bought #004 in one, #005 in another, #009 and #000 in another, and #000-001 in another store. 6 tickets from 4 stores, guess what, not a single winner, all losers. Did find a winner in the trash for $30, put $10 more and played 2 $20 100x got a $30 winner and a loser. Then played 2 $20 lucky loot #000-001 and got a $20 and a $60 winner. Had enough for the day, bad way to start this new game, i doubt i will be playing it at all after this. All in all was $260 out $140 in. Down $120 for the day. Falcon out.

Gerogia
        United States
        Member #151205
        January 10, 2014
        16 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I agree i'm going to start doing them same thing. Just play $10 and under.. What do you think the best $10 and $5 ticket is?

I usually go by a site called "LottoCrawler" for data on what's good and make a few my preferences, but one of my favorites right now is Cash Winfall $10, (never played the $5 yet) but I've gotten instant $100 symbol from it twice and quite a few $20 tickets on it. I keep a log and i've written that I profitted $280 from it after minusing losses.

For $5 ones I like Giant jumbo and Lucky Streak;

Giant Jumbo I'm down by $35 right now but it has more of the top prize out there 

Lucky Streak i'm up by $170 after losses, hit a $60 and a $75 with a match all symbol, and an all matching numbers ticket before

Although I definitely plan on trying the new cash clover though

I guess they release that $30 in lieu/combination of new $20 and $10 so I'm kinda disappointed there isn't a new $10 one

@Falcon better luck next time I guess, good thing you didn't get any TIC on your winning tickets though

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          869 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

No good stories from GA players today? No one walked to the store while being snowed in and won anything?  I ventured out to get a few Fantasy 5 tickets since it is almost a million!  Scratchers have burned me too bad lately.

United States
            Member #107553
            March 9, 2011
            116 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

No good stories from GA players today? No one walked to the store while being snowed in and won anything?  I ventured out to get a few Fantasy 5 tickets since it is almost a million!  Scratchers have burned me too bad lately.

I did. Got tired of sitting at the house so I fired up the 4 wheel drive (04 Ford ranger Lol) and decided is battle the icy roads. 3 of the 4 stores near me were closed and the one that was open was ungodly crowded. So I ventured 3 miles up the road to a texaco that I use as a plan b, it wasn't nearly as bad as the other one but it had the business for sure.

Anyways., started on a $3 hot streak and 2 $1 pot of golds. Got $4 on the hot streak and 1 of the 2 pot of golds hit for $3. Cashed them for a $5 Clover Cash and a $2 Slots of Luck. Both lost. Took a 20 and bought 4 more Clover Cash. Results.

#24- loser
            #25- loser
            #26- $20( green clover. Which is 20x $1)
            #27- loser

Took the money and left. Will play some more when the roads thaw out.

United States
              Member #107553
              March 9, 2011
              116 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2014, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Tried some of the $5 Lucky Streak scratchers today, results below . Definitely not my week to say the least.

Took $80 out of the ATM and invested every cent of it on these things , well...

#31-loser
              #32-loser
              #33-loser
              #34-loser
              #35-loser
              #36-loser
              #37-loser
              #38-TICKET
              #39-loser
              #40-loser
              #41-loser
              #42-loser
              #43-loser
              #44-loser
              #45-loser
              #46-$15

80in/20 out...ouch!!!

Gerogia
                United States
                Member #151205
                January 10, 2014
                16 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

my GOODNESS these results....

I think I'm about to do a QT run for some stuff if they have any of the new tickets I would try one of the cheaper ones, i'll update this post with what I get

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  Warner Robins, Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #139546
                  February 25, 2013
                  35 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2014, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

has anyone had any luck with the new $30 ticket yet? I've been playing it a little and most I get at times is $50, $40, and tickets. I've seen other winning tickets in the stores posted up of $400 and $500 but nothing to get too crazy about.

United States
                    Member #107553
                    March 9, 2011
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2014, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

has anyone had any luck with the new $30 ticket yet? I've been playing it a little and most I get at times is $50, $40, and tickets. I've seen other winning tickets in the stores posted up of $400 and $500 but nothing to get too crazy about.

Nope, and neither has anyone else from what I've seen and heard . A couple of 100s a few 150s and one 500. But those are just from the stores I go to. Thought about buying a book of them after I get my taxes but I'm thinking more than once about it now, my luck id go 120/300. Ew..

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Warner Robins, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #139546
                      February 25, 2013
                      35 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking of buying a book as well but I'm not sure of the return with these tickets. They probably have millions of that ticket in circulation and mostly are loosers, who knows, maybe theres gotta be a one golden egg in the bunch.

Gerogia
                        United States
                        Member #151205
                        January 10, 2014
                        16 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

went to two QT in my area and only one of them had two new packs of the $1 Pot of Gold and $30 Unlucker

so i just did 2 pot of golds since i had a 2 dollar bill and 

164-loss

163-TIC

Ga
                          United States
                          Member #133473
                          September 30, 2012
                          108 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2014, 12:08 am - IP Logged

No luck with the $30 ticket, played one last night and won $50. I have played 7 of those tickets so far and that is my only winner, so im down $160 in that particular game, i will see what happens next time. 

Thinking about buying a book too but i dont know if this game or a $20 game, i will think about it.. Falcon out

United States
                            Member #107553
                            March 9, 2011
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2014, 2:45 am - IP Logged

No luck with the $30 ticket, played one last night and won $50. I have played 7 of those tickets so far and that is my only winner, so im down $160 in that particular game, i will see what happens next time. 

Thinking about buying a book too but i dont know if this game or a $20 game, i will think about it.. Falcon out

Go with the Lucky Loot. Think that's what I'm going to be getting. They've been doing quite well here, yet I've only played 4 or 5 of them. However I have hit for $100 and a few $30s so I'm on the plus side with those.  If I hit over the $300 mark I'll try a few more $30 scratchers.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2014, 7:41 am - IP Logged

I am not encouraged to play. Seems like we sll have been having the same luck. I haven't played a scratcher in over a week. I remember coming on here and seeing many $500 winners. Not much anymore. I think the GA lottery is all about building up the Hope Scholarship funds right now.

Page 4 of 75