Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who can this LP member be on Craigslist?

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 3 years ago by kreative1.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I play in all states and have over 300 plus members that are paying for my picks. I am featured on lottery post and all of the top lottery forum sites. My proven method has caused me not to work in over 16 months. So if you want to make money follow me and become a member and get money.

I have developed a system that will hit straight numbers in the pick 3/4 evening lottery.
I am selling the system for $50.00. People must know that the systems for pick 3 and 4 are individual and not sold together. So you must state if you want the pk3 system, pk4 system or both. If you want proof first then I am selling pk3 and pk4 #'s for $10.00 each good for ten days(EVENINGS ONLY). It has not taken the full ten days for the numbers to hit yet. If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free. I have yet to do this for any of my members.(DO NOT TRY TO WIN AND SAY YOU DID NOT, AS I MONITOR THE LOTTERIES CLOSELY. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.)

I win within a 7-10 day time frame. The number will hit STRAIGHT within that time frame. Sometimes its the next draw, 4 draws, 7 draws or the final day of the draw cycle. Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days. Last hit was last Friday in Maryland (evening number 4699), D.C. Sunday (7084 evening draw).

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system. If the number I give you to play in the evening hits in the morning I will give you a free number to play a no cost to start a new cycle. Many of my players will play both draws because of the success I am having WITH THE SYSTEM. When it hits in the morning (these things happen) they will still get a new number to play for a 10 day cycle.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
    United States
    Member #44729
    August 8, 2006
    446 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I play in all states and have over 300 plus members that are paying for my picks. I am featured on lottery post and all of the top lottery forum sites. My proven method has caused me not to work in over 16 months. So if you want to make money follow me and become a member and get money.

I have developed a system that will hit straight numbers in the pick 3/4 evening lottery.
    I am selling the system for $50.00. People must know that the systems for pick 3 and 4 are individual and not sold together. So you must state if you want the pk3 system, pk4 system or both. If you want proof first then I am selling pk3 and pk4 #'s for $10.00 each good for ten days(EVENINGS ONLY). It has not taken the full ten days for the numbers to hit yet. If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free. I have yet to do this for any of my members.(DO NOT TRY TO WIN AND SAY YOU DID NOT, AS I MONITOR THE LOTTERIES CLOSELY. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.)

I win within a 7-10 day time frame. The number will hit STRAIGHT within that time frame. Sometimes its the next draw, 4 draws, 7 draws or the final day of the draw cycle. Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days. Last hit was last Friday in Maryland (evening number 4699), D.C. Sunday (7084 evening draw).

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system. If the number I give you to play in the evening hits in the morning I will give you a free number to play a no cost to start a new cycle. Many of my players will play both draws because of the success I am having WITH THE SYSTEM. When it hits in the morning (these things happen) they will still get a new number to play for a 10 day cycle.

i like the  "I'M FEATURED", I  sure would like to meet this person so i can brag "I KNOW SOME ONE FAMOUS"Party

I mean if you have that "great system" good for you Party

some day....some day

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4984 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like an arrogant jerk.  I also see artists use the term"featured" all the time when they are one of a number of people in a group show.  Pretty pretentious. I hope Todd tells the person off since the person seems to more than suggest some sort of an official role in LP.

J'aime La France.

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #149492
        December 2, 2013
        919 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Is there a contact info section on that ad?  Phone number or something that might narrow the person to a certain geographical area.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm still kind of shocked people can actually 'sell ' picks...that's pretty bold for a game that is supposedly random.

...this part wierds me out.." If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free"

what does this mean?....if I lose in my state and you're from a far away state,does that mean you'll play the next 10 draws for me online  then mail me the payout.?

LOL...unreal

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Is there a contact info section on that ad?  Phone number or something that might narrow the person to a certain geographical area.

CL >atlanta >atlanta >all services offered >financial services

— — —

reply ?

Posted: a day ago

PICK 3 / PICK 4 SYSTEM IS PRODUCING STRAIGHT HITS

purpleheart's avatar - f029 hdr.jpg
              Navy Combat Veteran
              United States
              Member #150432
              December 22, 2013
              22 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2014, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

My search on Craigslist gave a New York listing dated yesterday 

and the reply button a hidden email.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                Happyland
                United States
                Member #146344
                September 1, 2013
                1131 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days.

I think this is a tip-off to who this person is, who has used this specific timeline recently and capitalizes their usage of "straight".....

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
                P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                  OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #4164
                  March 27, 2004
                  14586 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2014, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

must be nice to take people for granted and take there money this way.........., but then again there are those willing to pay this person....when you could do this yourself...buy 1 number for 10.00 Green laugh

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

United States
                    Member #150370
                    December 20, 2013
                    451 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2014, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Its a lot of people selling stuff throughout america. Why hate on someone trying to make a dollar..

It may be only money just promoting himself.  It may be whatzup. It could be mjwinsmith

It could be anyone.  Just because he says featured doesn't mean he saying he's elite...

Promoting lotterypost is what he's doing. Maybe the people join this forum and buy platinum memberships...

Its usually someone not happy with their financial situation throwing salt on someone will the drive to make money in a way they're not.....

What if his numbers are good.  What if its Keith Price. He wins .. what if its Lilian davis
                    She wins

Folk always looking at things in a negative way.  Smile. Goodluck

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Its a lot of people selling stuff throughout america. Why hate on someone trying to make a dollar..

It may be only money just promoting himself.  It may be whatzup. It could be mjwinsmith

It could be anyone.  Just because he says featured doesn't mean he saying he's elite...

Promoting lotterypost is what he's doing. Maybe the people join this forum and buy platinum memberships...

Its usually someone not happy with their financial situation throwing salt on someone will the drive to make money in a way they're not.....

What if his numbers are good.  What if its Keith Price. He wins .. what if its Lilian davis
                      She wins

It's not me. I share my systems for free, but my systems only work short term then fizzle out, and start again somewhere down the line. I may try this guy/gal to see if it works. It's only ten bucks to find out for a one time shot, 50 bucks to find out what the system is.

miracleplay5's avatar - web
                        Orange County, Florida
                        United States
                        Member #117114
                        September 27, 2011
                        995 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2014, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

It's not me. I share my systems for free, but my systems only work short term then fizzle out, and start again somewhere down the line. I may try this guy/gal to see if it works. It's only ten bucks to find out for a one time shot, 50 bucks to find out what the system is.

onlymoney if it's not you...they should give you the program for free because you just told me something and I went and checked it out for myself...hahahaha..it peaked my interest...so this famous player need to give you the numbers and program for free...because you just pretty much advertised for them...once you try it and it work then they should give you an endorsement deal..ROFL...but I'm serious...well onlymoney....keep us posted!!!See Ya!

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

miracleplay5's avatar - web
                          Orange County, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #117114
                          September 27, 2011
                          995 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2014, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

She wins

Or it could be Ilovecash3ROFL

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1744 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2014, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days.

I think this is a tip-off to who this person is, who has used this specific timeline recently and capitalizes their usage of "straight".....

I remember reading a post on LP similar to what this person is advertising on Craigs List [$50 for his system], but I can't find the thread anymore. I can't remember what the HEADING was, or what Forum it was posted in.

Anyone remember an LP thread similar to this Craigs List post ???

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #18322
                              July 9, 2005
                              1744 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2014, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

OnlyMoney, How did you manage to find this post on Craigs List anyway???  It is very hidden in the system under financial services.  No one would think to look under Atlanta Financial Services Offered for Lottery Systems.  I would have just searched for the Generic Lottery Systems [maybe under Gambling].