Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who can this LP member be on Craigslist?

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 3 years ago by kreative1.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
Ontario
Canada
Member #109243
April 9, 2011
31439 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Looks like I found the pro. Do I get a prize or am I too late?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227223

That Member(Anthony) Was Already Mentioned Here.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/273415/3523476

United States
    Member #150370
    December 20, 2013
    451 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2014, 11:05 am - IP Logged

This maybe who it is.   For all the lp members who care to know who's on craigslist
    Making a few dollars selling a few systems
    http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/73697

Sbip $999  has some good systems

SBIP$999's�Blog: "999�Pick 34: A Serious Tip About "Series"..."May 25, 2013�...�Today I told�999�subscribers to look for a series. It's the�...SBIP$999, New Jersey, Pick 3 Midday,�Straight�+ 6-Way Box, 3-7-8, 3-7-8, $290.www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/79115

United States
      Member #150370
      December 20, 2013
      451 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

So is everyone happy now Wink

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

So is everyone happy now Wink

I'm ecstatic.

United States
          Member #150370
          December 20, 2013
          451 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm ecstatic.

Congrats on ur win today

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7345 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I'm not convinced detective...that person shared their system...if that is still how they are getting the plays it wouldnt be smart to now sale the program...plus they focused on cash 3..most people that readily and eagerly share their program arent most likely to come back to sale their program or plays...the people that get on here bragging about their hits, and basically advertising their programs from jump are the ones I think are most likely to come back and try to sale their systems...keep in mind this person on CL is saying one number that will hit in 9 days...sure this other person you revealed posted this 3 years ago and could have supposingly perfected their program...I'm not convinced...

Yikes..I gotta go...cant be late for prayer...PeaceSee Ya!

Hey, Whats good for South Carolina?

If anybody is wondering why someone would pay for picks, after the system was completely explained, that question was asked on the first page.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7345 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:57 am - IP Logged

You might be able to estimate the answer to your question by observing how many people understand what you explained to them. :-)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227223

This simple system had 41 pages of discussion after the author claimed they were getting a $900 to $1 payoff and betting 25 cents. The payoff odds are good, but if the system is so great, why only bet a Quarter?

United States
                  Member #150370
                  December 20, 2013
                  451 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2014, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I play in all states and have over 300 plus members that are paying for my picks. I am featured on lottery post and all of the top lottery forum sites. My proven method has caused me not to work in over 16 months. So if you want to make money follow me and become a member and get money.

I have developed a system that will hit straight numbers in the pick 3/4 evening lottery.
                  I am selling the system for $50.00. People must know that the systems for pick 3 and 4 are individual and not sold together. So you must state if you want the pk3 system, pk4 system or both. If you want proof first then I am selling pk3 and pk4 #'s for $10.00 each good for ten days(EVENINGS ONLY). It has not taken the full ten days for the numbers to hit yet. If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free. I have yet to do this for any of my members.(DO NOT TRY TO WIN AND SAY YOU DID NOT, AS I MONITOR THE LOTTERIES CLOSELY. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.)

I win within a 7-10 day time frame. The number will hit STRAIGHT within that time frame. Sometimes its the next draw, 4 draws, 7 draws or the final day of the draw cycle. Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days. Last hit was last Friday in Maryland (evening number 4699), D.C. Sunday (7084 evening draw).

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system. If the number I give you to play in the evening hits in the morning I will give you a free number to play a no cost to start a new cycle. Many of my players will play both draws because of the success I am having WITH THE SYSTEM. When it hits in the morning (these things happen) they will still get a new number to play for a 10 day cycle.

Product Description

SBIP999's MM-2Z Lottery System for Slaying Straights in the Pick 3 Cash 3 State Games Get Your Straight Hit in 9 Draws or Less Using SBIP999's newly discovered MM-2Z Strategy Is there a way to profit in the Pick 3 Cash 3 lottery games without a strategy for predicting when a straight hit will come based on a previous draw? Probably. But you do know that it takes more than a few "box" or "any" hits to make up for just one missed straight hit. And it is much more profitable to chase straight hits then boxes / any plays. So SBIP999 has come up with a unique way for you to position the digits in your play combinations to ensure that the most straight hits will show up in your play selections. With the new 999 MM-2Z Lottery System for Slaying Straights in the Pick 3, you are given a set of specific lottery combinations to play once you see a "trigger" combination in your state lottery game. This System effectively reduces your play selections per draw from 1 in 1000 down to about 24-28 hot combinations. We show you how to position each of the digits in your 3-digit combination to maximize the number of straight hits you can receive -- in 9 draws or less. Let's be clear, no lottery system can guarantee you a win every time, but this one helps you identify boxes/any and straight hits that are most likely to be drawn in the next nine draws, with an emphasis on targeting and slaying straights as they make their entrance. Full color, and discount pricing ... because you deserve the best value for your lottery dollars!

About the Author

SBIP$999, alias Ama Maynu, started studying Pick 3 and Cash 4 lotteries in the Carolinas in late 2008 after quitting her day job. Since then, she has spent thousands of (wo)man hours creating "pen and paper" workouts to predict winning draws.

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1744 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Product Description

SBIP999's MM-2Z Lottery System for Slaying Straights in the Pick 3 Cash 3 State Games Get Your Straight Hit in 9 Draws or Less Using SBIP999's newly discovered MM-2Z Strategy Is there a way to profit in the Pick 3 Cash 3 lottery games without a strategy for predicting when a straight hit will come based on a previous draw? Probably. But you do know that it takes more than a few "box" or "any" hits to make up for just one missed straight hit. And it is much more profitable to chase straight hits then boxes / any plays. So SBIP999 has come up with a unique way for you to position the digits in your play combinations to ensure that the most straight hits will show up in your play selections. With the new 999 MM-2Z Lottery System for Slaying Straights in the Pick 3, you are given a set of specific lottery combinations to play once you see a "trigger" combination in your state lottery game. This System effectively reduces your play selections per draw from 1 in 1000 down to about 24-28 hot combinations. We show you how to position each of the digits in your 3-digit combination to maximize the number of straight hits you can receive -- in 9 draws or less. Let's be clear, no lottery system can guarantee you a win every time, but this one helps you identify boxes/any and straight hits that are most likely to be drawn in the next nine draws, with an emphasis on targeting and slaying straights as they make their entrance. Full color, and discount pricing ... because you deserve the best value for your lottery dollars!

About the Author

SBIP$999, alias Ama Maynu, started studying Pick 3 and Cash 4 lotteries in the Carolinas in late 2008 after quitting her day job. Since then, she has spent thousands of (wo)man hours creating "pen and paper" workouts to predict winning draws.

Are you claiming that SBI999 is the one offering the Pick 3/4 lottery system mentioned on Ebay ???

United States
                      Member #150370
                      December 20, 2013
                      451 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Are you claiming that SBI999 is the one offering the Pick 3/4 lottery system mentioned on Ebay ???

No

NASHVILLE, TENN
                        United States
                        Member #33372
                        February 20, 2006
                        1044 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2014, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I'll admit it.  It's me.  But for a limited time only I will sell to any LP member my system for $40.  Make your check out to West Bank of the Mississippi.  On the "for" line, write "Because I will fall for anything".

Thanks in advance for making me a millionaire.

s/off

United States
                          Member #153280
                          March 11, 2014
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I play in all states and have over 300 plus members that are paying for my picks. I am featured on lottery post and all of the top lottery forum sites. My proven method has caused me not to work in over 16 months. So if you want to make money follow me and become a member and get money.

I have developed a system that will hit straight numbers in the pick 3/4 evening lottery.
                          I am selling the system for $50.00. People must know that the systems for pick 3 and 4 are individual and not sold together. So you must state if you want the pk3 system, pk4 system or both. If you want proof first then I am selling pk3 and pk4 #'s for $10.00 each good for ten days(EVENINGS ONLY). It has not taken the full ten days for the numbers to hit yet. If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free. I have yet to do this for any of my members.(DO NOT TRY TO WIN AND SAY YOU DID NOT, AS I MONITOR THE LOTTERIES CLOSELY. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.)

I win within a 7-10 day time frame. The number will hit STRAIGHT within that time frame. Sometimes its the next draw, 4 draws, 7 draws or the final day of the draw cycle. Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days. Last hit was last Friday in Maryland (evening number 4699), D.C. Sunday (7084 evening draw).

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system. If the number I give you to play in the evening hits in the morning I will give you a free number to play a no cost to start a new cycle. Many of my players will play both draws because of the success I am having WITH THE SYSTEM. When it hits in the morning (these things happen) they will still get a new number to play for a 10 day cycle.

Your a fraud, you have no system with profitable results. It's impossible to beat a Pick 3/4 game long term. With a payout of $500/$5000 and odds of 1,000/10,000. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Don't fool yourself and others. There's no such thing as a winning system with profitable results. If you truley have a winnnig system, why sell it? 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31558 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Your a fraud, you have no system with profitable results. It's impossible to beat a Pick 3/4 game long term. With a payout of $500/$5000 and odds of 1,000/10,000. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Don't fool yourself and others. There's no such thing as a winning system with profitable results. If you truley have a winnnig system, why sell it? 

Who is a fraud?

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

And you're an idiot. That's not me writing that. This made me chuckle.

Also, there is a way to beat the system. I've given a handful of proof already. Despite the opposition and their ridiculous theories, I still wait patiently for a resonable explanation.

When you and others get off your high horses, give up the EGO, and realize there are people smarter than you and I out there somewhere, write back with some form of response that reflects your improved reading comprehension abilities.