Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who can this LP member be on Craigslist?

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 3 years ago by kreative1.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2014, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

It's not me. I share my systems for free, but my systems only work short term then fizzle out, and start again somewhere down the line. I may try this guy/gal to see if it works. It's only ten bucks to find out for a one time shot, 50 bucks to find out what the system is.

I am an Open Minded person when it comes to Lottery Strategy.  If you try this, let us know if you win anything $$$ STRAIGHT in 7 - 10 days, and what state you're playing in.  Try the $10 option first. 

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2014, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

CL >atlanta >atlanta >all services offered >financial services

— — —

reply ?

Posted: a day ago

PICK 3 / PICK 4 SYSTEM IS PRODUCING STRAIGHT HITS

I searched (lotto) and it came up with (Lotto club is open again) that charges 30%. I might have to mess with them with some crazy stuff.

United States
      Member #34931
      March 9, 2006
      98 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2014, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

United States
        Member #149820
        December 9, 2013
        644 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

You gotta be careful when buying anything that you cannot see from someone on Craigslist. They got so many scams on there it's ridiculous

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
          OHIO
          United States
          Member #4164
          March 27, 2004
          14586 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Or it could be Ilovecash3ROFL

That's  who I think it may be also(Ilovecash3), stepped on there toes to quickly, not player hate-in, to each there own, this is a free country everyone has the right to spend there money the way they see fit to spend it...

Everyone does not have the patience to sit down and figure out numbers, and we always have to pay someone to do something for us........

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16061 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Its a lot of people selling stuff throughout america. Why hate on someone trying to make a dollar..

It may be only money just promoting himself.  It may be whatzup. It could be mjwinsmith

It could be anyone.  Just because he says featured doesn't mean he saying he's elite...

Promoting lotterypost is what he's doing. Maybe the people join this forum and buy platinum memberships...

Its usually someone not happy with their financial situation throwing salt on someone will the drive to make money in a way they're not.....

What if his numbers are good.  What if its Keith Price. He wins .. what if its Lilian davis
            She wins

Folk always looking at things in a negative way.  Smile. Goodluck

No, it's not mjwinsmith.......... LOL (Smile).

~Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12732 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like " cash4ninja " .

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                Los Angeles, California
                United States
                Member #149492
                December 2, 2013
                919 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

New York?

Gotta be KY Jellyman.

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1704 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2014, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Did Cash4ninja return to LP in some other form ???

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2014, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I play in all states and have over 300 plus members that are paying for my picks. I am featured on lottery post and all of the top lottery forum sites. My proven method has caused me not to work in over 16 months. So if you want to make money follow me and become a member and get money.

I have developed a system that will hit straight numbers in the pick 3/4 evening lottery.
                      I am selling the system for $50.00. People must know that the systems for pick 3 and 4 are individual and not sold together. So you must state if you want the pk3 system, pk4 system or both. If you want proof first then I am selling pk3 and pk4 #'s for $10.00 each good for ten days(EVENINGS ONLY). It has not taken the full ten days for the numbers to hit yet. If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free. I have yet to do this for any of my members.(DO NOT TRY TO WIN AND SAY YOU DID NOT, AS I MONITOR THE LOTTERIES CLOSELY. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.)

I win within a 7-10 day time frame. The number will hit STRAIGHT within that time frame. Sometimes its the next draw, 4 draws, 7 draws or the final day of the draw cycle. Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days. Last hit was last Friday in Maryland (evening number 4699), D.C. Sunday (7084 evening draw).

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system. If the number I give you to play in the evening hits in the morning I will give you a free number to play a no cost to start a new cycle. Many of my players will play both draws because of the success I am having WITH THE SYSTEM. When it hits in the morning (these things happen) they will still get a new number to play for a 10 day cycle.

Is anyone on LP Bold Enough to claim that you ARE working with this person's Pick 3/4 Lottery System ??? [He is claiming 300 + members].  If so, what were your results using his numbers ???

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1704 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

You gotta be careful when buying anything that you cannot see from someone on Craigslist. They got so many scams on there it's ridiculous

Your Font Size is Small.  You should use a Larger Font Size to stress this point !!!

United States
                          Member #150370
                          December 20, 2013
                          451 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

That's  who I think it may be also(Ilovecash3), stepped on there toes to quickly, not player hate-in, to each there own, this is a free country everyone has the right to spend there money the way they see fit to spend it...

Everyone does not have the patience to sit down and figure out numbers, and we always have to pay someone to do something for us........

Not me. But its a cool idea.  Steve Player shouldn't be the only person making money selling lottery systems..

Me myself.. id ratther just win money than selling systems online..

Whoever it is. Maybe a computer saavy person.  300 members, I'm not that computer saavy to even get that many members...

So to cool your wild thoughts   its not ilovecash3.

Anybody with half of a mind could look at the craigslist post. Then maybe
                          Look at lottery search to see if you see similar statements.  Doesn't take a rocket
                          Scientist to figure who it is...

Maybe its bobp. Who knows.  Who cares. 

Maybe its techniqs...

Maybe its mike27. 

Not too hard to figure it out.  Its elementeray computer forensics, I'd think

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                            Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #61623
                            May 29, 2008
                            20581 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2014, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

now that I think about it,if it's true he/she/ is from atlanta,who was that person calling folks' bench moaners' and 'rookies' a while back yet never seemed to hit?

Always saying they had the winning number and sh*t.

Had me rolling around laughing several times

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #18322
                              July 9, 2005
                              1704 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2014, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Not me. But its a cool idea.  Steve Player shouldn't be the only person making money selling lottery systems..

Me myself.. id ratther just win money than selling systems online..

Whoever it is. Maybe a computer saavy person.  300 members, I'm not that computer saavy to even get that many members...

So to cool your wild thoughts   its not ilovecash3.

Anybody with half of a mind could look at the craigslist post. Then maybe
                              Look at lottery search to see if you see similar statements.  Doesn't take a rocket
                              Scientist to figure who it is...

Maybe its bobp. Who knows.  Who cares. 

Maybe its techniqs...

Maybe its mike27. 

Not too hard to figure it out.  Its elementeray computer forensics, I'd think

Not too hard to figure out.  Its elementary computer forensics, I'd think ...

You seem to have a heads up on who this might be.  Why don't you share your computer forensic wisdom with us then.