Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who can this LP member be on Craigslist?

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 3 years ago by kreative1.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
miracleplay5's avatar - web
Orange County, Florida
United States
Member #117114
September 27, 2011
995 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2014, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

I hope you're not implying that I'm getting some kind of kickback from some alleged advertising scheme on my part.

The last free system was given to me without any requests, even after I repeatedly tried to convince the person to take my money. I'm not a freeloader, but I'm also not an idiot. lol 

No that's not what I am saying...I posted my comment earlier...you just paid more attention to the one that you perceived as negative...since you posted this people including myself have gone to the aforementioned site and found the ad you are talking about..which we are now curious and may buy the program..had you not posted this thread a lot of us..(potential buyers) wouldnt even know about this scam...lmbo..I meant system..so I am saying to you.. that this person owes you some free numbers or they should give you the systems for free..Yes Nod

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

go for 5k its the same priceHyper...I'm curious too...but then I just thought this person can win their own personal lottery by selling their picks or system to millions of CURIOUS peopleROFL....I dont understand why they won't offer a special ie both programs for $85 something like that...they are $50 each and $100 for both..most people, stores, or sites offer one a special if you buy both...or 2 picks one for cash3 and one for play 4 for $15 instead of $20...Yes Nod

Another ad I saw was hilarious. This guy who claims he has a sure method for the p-3 and p-4 needs an investor. The funny part is that he also wrote that he had about 100,000 bucks or so, I don't remember, and that he's short by something like 30 or 40 grand. If he has such a sure method, why doesn't he just use the 100 grand to double and triple his money? DUH !   lol

He could easily buy tickets in one store and cash them in different stores, thus successfully eluding any patterns that may be noticed by the lottery officials.

Orange County, Florida
      United States
      Member #117114
      September 27, 2011
      995 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2014, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Another ad I saw was hilarious. This guy who claims he has a sure method for the p-3 and p-4 needs an investor. The funny part is that he also wrote that he had about 100,000 bucks or so, I don't remember, and that he's short by something like 30 or 40 grand. If he has such a sure method, why doesn't he just use the 100 grand to double and triple his money? DUH !   lol

He could easily buy tickets in one store and cash them in different stores, thus successfully eluding any patterns that may be noticed by the lottery officials.

Green laugh...he could buy one pick (play4)at $200 and get one million dollars $1,000,000...that's what I am thinking...yeah that's a pretty funny story...he should be able to fund his own project...

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

No that's not what I am saying...I posted my comment earlier...you just paid more attention to the one that you perceived as negative...since you posted this people including myself have gone to the aforementioned site and found the ad you are talking about..which we are now curious and may buy the program..had you not posted this thread a lot of us..(potential buyers) wouldnt even know about this scam...lmbo..I meant system..so I am saying to you.. that this person owes you some free numbers or they should give you the systems for free..Yes Nod

I understand what you're saying. But what you don't get is that my intention was not to advertise just to get a free copy. Of course I was aware that this situation would possibly occur, but i was hoping it wouldn't have gone this far. I simply asked people if they may know who this is, that's all. If anything, the reserved attitudes and skepticism by some of the respondents in this thread (ahem), is hardly a highly praised review of this system, if anything, it's damaging as of yet.

But I get what you're saying. It happened and there's nothing I can do to change what has happened already, so why not just ask for a free copy because I unwittingly advertised for him and some people are now interested. I don't want the system for free, not gonna happen. But thanks for bringing it up. lol

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7295 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I play in all states and have over 300 plus members that are paying for my picks. I am featured on lottery post and all of the top lottery forum sites. My proven method has caused me not to work in over 16 months. So if you want to make money follow me and become a member and get money.

I have developed a system that will hit straight numbers in the pick 3/4 evening lottery.
          I am selling the system for $50.00. People must know that the systems for pick 3 and 4 are individual and not sold together. So you must state if you want the pk3 system, pk4 system or both. If you want proof first then I am selling pk3 and pk4 #'s for $10.00 each good for ten days(EVENINGS ONLY). It has not taken the full ten days for the numbers to hit yet. If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free. I have yet to do this for any of my members.(DO NOT TRY TO WIN AND SAY YOU DID NOT, AS I MONITOR THE LOTTERIES CLOSELY. THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.)

I win within a 7-10 day time frame. The number will hit STRAIGHT within that time frame. Sometimes its the next draw, 4 draws, 7 draws or the final day of the draw cycle. Either way it will hit STRAIGHT within 10 days. Last hit was last Friday in Maryland (evening number 4699), D.C. Sunday (7084 evening draw).

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system. If the number I give you to play in the evening hits in the morning I will give you a free number to play a no cost to start a new cycle. Many of my players will play both draws because of the success I am having WITH THE SYSTEM. When it hits in the morning (these things happen) they will still get a new number to play for a 10 day cycle.

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system.

They could give 200 members 5 three digit numbers "good for 10 days", ten members get a straight hit and up to 50 members get a box hit. 

If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free.

Around 150 first time members get another 10 days for free, some of them will get a hit in those ten days, and the rest get another ten days free. It reminds me of a tip sheet called the "lottery bible" a co-worker showed me. Every day he would tell me the sheet had another win even after I showed him all 220 possible 3 digit combos were on the sheet.

Knowing this, how many LP member do you think signed up?

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
            Jacksonville Florida
            United States
            Member #23018
            October 6, 2005
            915 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2014, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Two sayings com to mind:

Well, it's on the internet so it must be true
            ---and---
            There are no scams on craigslist

ROFL

Seriously, the "ad" talks about proof ... the only proof I want to see is some picks for, say 30 days, posted before the drawings. Then we will compare paid out vs. wins and see where we stand. You won't see this anywhere because that test exposes all the scams.

Now, if the craigslist ad would have said "I am Lottery Post member xyz and you can check out my prediction stats on the Lottery Post Predictions page" ... now THAT would be proof...

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:52 am - IP Logged

I have 300 plus members across the united states that have either bought my system or request numbers (pk3 or pk4) since I have developed this system.

They could give 200 members 5 three digit numbers "good for 10 days", ten members get a straight hit and up to 50 members get a box hit. 

If purchasing for the first time and your number does not come out within the ten days then I will give you another number to play for another ten days free.

Around 150 first time members get another 10 days for free, some of them will get a hit in those ten days, and the rest get another ten days free. It reminds me of a tip sheet called the "lottery bible" a co-worker showed me. Every day he would tell me the sheet had another win even after I showed him all 220 possible 3 digit combos were on the sheet.

Knowing this, how many LP member do you think signed up?

You might be able to estimate the answer to your question by observing how many people understand what you explained to them. :-)

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #123290
                February 17, 2012
                3048 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Now this is a good prediction.   People tried giving me credit.

I don't play but 1 state. Ga..

I don't believe in one size fit all systems either

But I cant be mad at them for selling info. Esp if it helps someone win

Me myself. I purchase items from lp members that sell via their own sites they not even on lp

Promoting either. Sb9919 and angela lester lottery code breaker author from md...
                They both have strategies that I bought. And I learn a lot also..

So should we be mad at them for helping out.

Also bought a ebook from rita. Had a good pairs system.

Angela Lester is the best!!

I have her e-book and have membership at her site for the advanced technique she teaches.

I won my first Pick 4 with her system. Her facebook page is full of winning tickets, her system is

the real deal and yes she's selling it. People often state in this forum that if a system really worked

one would not be selling it but that's not true, her system works and she's helping others win with it.

Being in this forum I kind of ventured off into other system

trying this and that downloaded so many excel files from ranman and others lol

Now since the new years, I've cleared out the clutter and not overwhelm myself with so many

files and such, only have three or four and need to getting getting back to what worked for me before.

Like you Ilovecash3 I like lotto e-books and systems, you can learn a lot from them, even the

crappy ones may hold a small gem of an idea to learn from, you never know...

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40296 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2014, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Did you guys go to systems ? there's a guy call Ibenfranklin who went to the land of no avatar, his last thread is asking if you would pay 10.49 for numbers.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2014, 7:45 am - IP Logged

i like the  "I'M FEATURED", I  sure would like to meet this person so i can brag "I KNOW SOME ONE FAMOUS"Party

I mean if you have that "great system" good for you Party

Looks like I found the pro. Do I get a prize or am I too late?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/227223

Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40296 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2014, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Good catch, I forgot about him

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2014, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Good catch, I forgot about him

Maybe I will get a FREE week!!!!  YAY!!!!!

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40296 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2014, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Maybe I will get a FREE week!!!!  YAY!!!!!

lol, I think it will just be bragging rights.

Orange County, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #117114
                            September 27, 2011
                            995 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2014, 8:19 am - IP Logged

I'm not convinced detective...that person shared their system...if that is still how they are getting the plays it wouldnt be smart to now sale the program...plus they focused on cash 3..most people that readily and eagerly share their program arent most likely to come back to sale their program or plays...the people that get on here bragging about their hits, and basically advertising their programs from jump are the ones I think are most likely to come back and try to sale their systems...keep in mind this person on CL is saying one number that will hit in 9 days...sure this other person you revealed posted this 3 years ago and could have supposingly perfected their program...I'm not convinced...

Yikes..I gotta go...cant be late for prayer...PeaceSee Ya!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3102 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2014, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Not me. But its a cool idea.  Steve Player shouldn't be the only person making money selling lottery systems..

Me myself.. id ratther just win money than selling systems online..

Whoever it is. Maybe a computer saavy person.  300 members, I'm not that computer saavy to even get that many members...

So to cool your wild thoughts   its not ilovecash3.

Anybody with half of a mind could look at the craigslist post. Then maybe
                              Look at lottery search to see if you see similar statements.  Doesn't take a rocket
                              Scientist to figure who it is...

Maybe its bobp. Who knows.  Who cares. 

Maybe its techniqs...

Maybe its mike27. 

Not too hard to figure it out.  Its elementeray computer forensics, I'd think

Not me, but thanks for the mention.  Way too lazy to do daily workouts for all states to honk a system . . . the 2in8 system often has a box win within 7-10-14 days or you have to double down . . . kinda a mistake to believe anything these system sellers say just because it might be true, what's the odds it is?

BobP