Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who can this LP member be on Craigslist?

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 3 years ago by kreative1.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #153280
March 11, 2014
23 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Who is a fraud?

"onlymoney" Claims to have a winning system for pick 3/4. Charging clients $50 fo it. He knows his system is a failer and suckers others to believe it. Thats fraud. The only thing he's profiting from this is selling his system to individuals that only believe things that they want to hear.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31351 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

"onlymoney" Claims to have a winning system for pick 3/4. Charging clients $50 fo it. He knows his system is a failer and suckers others to believe it. Thats fraud. The only thing he's profiting from this is selling his system to individuals that only believe things that they want to hear.

The only thing Onlymoney did was copy and paste an ad from Craiglist -   we've been trying to figure out who the person is.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

United States
        Member #129868
        June 30, 2012
        2452 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

You might want to re-read it.  Onlymoney was paraphrasing what a member here has posted on craigslist.  So, chill out shaggy it wasn't him.

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2452 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

And you're an idiot. That's not me writing that. This made me chuckle.

Also, there is a way to beat the system. I've given a handful of proof already. Despite the opposition and their ridiculous theories, I still wait patiently for a resonable explanation.

When you and others get off your high horses, give up the EGO, and realize there are people smarter than you and I out there somewhere, write back with some form of response that reflects your improved reading comprehension abilities.

OnlyMoney, Keep Telling Em.  Just know I am with you.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

You might want to re-read it.  Onlymoney was paraphrasing what a member here has posted on craigslist.  So, chill out shaggy it wasn't him.

I believe there's a growing number of people who read this thread thinking I'm running a scam, when my intention has and always will be waiting for the person who wrote that ad to butch up and announce who they are. Maybe if he/she can prove it for a few weeks for free on LP, members may want to pay if they see it show winning straight numbers. Of course the person will have to pay Todd an advertising fee. 

Until that person comes forward, it's just paranoid speculation that I'm somehow wringing my hands, plotting my next diabolical scheme. lol Silly people. 

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chrissy,

I respect Todd's site too much to scam people like this. I hate sammers because I was a victim many times, and not just with lotteries, mostly non-lottery. I loathe thievery and lies. It's just not my nature to do this.

Playing the lottery is taking chances, and I took a chance that some may come out of the woodwork pointing fingers. But I didn't expect it on this scale.

It's all good, I know I'm innocent and have nothing to hide.

United States
                Member #153280
                March 11, 2014
                23 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

And you're an idiot. That's not me writing that. This made me chuckle.

Also, there is a way to beat the system. I've given a handful of proof already. Despite the opposition and their ridiculous theories, I still wait patiently for a resonable explanation.

When you and others get off your high horses, give up the EGO, and realize there are people smarter than you and I out there somewhere, write back with some form of response that reflects your improved reading comprehension abilities.

The same individuals who cliam to have a winning system for roulette, are the same ones trying to find a new system for the lottery. Roulette has a house edge of 5% most pick 3/4 games is borderline 50%. Your the true idiot who doesnt understand the odds and payouts.

If you truley want a winning system here it is. Lets take this scenario. Play a pick 4 number striaght $2,000. Hope and pray it hits. And lucky you, your up $10 million. After taxes your left with around $7 million. Now heres your winning system, if you play $1 everyday for the rest of your life you'll be ahead.

United States
                  Member #150370
                  December 20, 2013
                  451 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

The same individuals who cliam to have a winning system for roulette, are the same ones trying to find a new system for the lottery. Roulette has a house edge of 5% most pick 3/4 games is borderline 50%. Your the true idiot who doesnt understand the odds and payouts.

If you truley want a winning system here it is. Lets take this scenario. Play a pick 4 number striaght $2,000. Hope and pray it hits. And lucky you, your up $10 million. After taxes your left with around $7 million. Now heres your winning system, if you play $1 everyday for the rest of your life you'll be ahead.

Most states limit 1500 of the same number...

7 million dollar liability

Igamble's avatar - spider
                    nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    974 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I believe there's a growing number of people who read this thread thinking I'm running a scam, when my intention has and always will be waiting for the person who wrote that ad to butch up and announce who they are. Maybe if he/she can prove it for a few weeks for free on LP, members may want to pay if they see it show winning straight numbers. Of course the person will have to pay Todd an advertising fee. 

Until that person comes forward, it's just paranoid speculation that I'm somehow wringing my hands, plotting my next diabolical scheme. lol Silly people. 

onlymoney same thing i go through with my posting ...

now you know what i am talkin about when ppl assume things ?? you just posted someone else ad and they run to get you...i put a simple question and they all over me saying i encourage making profit from...you know the rest very well...

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

now you know what i am talkin about when ppl assume things ?? you just posted someone else ad and they run to get you...i put a simple question and they all over me saying i encourage making profit from...you know the rest very well...

hmmm assume equals axx u and me  lol  ppl  lol

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                          Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4870 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Some people here think outside the box to come up with a winning system.

Ooooh, you can't do that, it won't work....

How do you know if you haven't tried it???

I haven't tried it.  But, I know it won't work...  Oh btw, can you give me a #?

And there you have it.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2014, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Another Simpleton.

If a group of evil people were torturing you to come up with a creative comment, even if you had to fake it, you'd be well...

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2014, 12:08 am - IP Logged

It's not the same thing. lol

You are one mixed up individual. Green laugh