Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just some numbers OHIO

Topic closed. 124 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedahit.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Great call bigdsing , keep up the great info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,been playing that 125 heavy

Mitch 

Always hold your Favorite, As a matter of fact (if your budget allows) play it in advance draws so you do not make it to the store one day.

That has happen to us so many times.  You know how life gets busy and you just don't make it to the store,  Next day you look at the

Results and   Bammm.  You missed it.  Scared

Watch the 155 as well, some states it is wise to  flip the 2 and 5.  The mirror will break you as well 175.   Do not want to add numbers

but when we only have one we want to cover it right.  It is like people  who wait on the Trip and play  777 but not 277.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
    ohio
    United States
    Member #125198
    March 26, 2012
    1894 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2014, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Always hold your Favorite, As a matter of fact (if your budget allows) play it in advance draws so you do not make it to the store one day.

That has happen to us so many times.  You know how life gets busy and you just don't make it to the store,  Next day you look at the

Results and   Bammm.  You missed it.  Scared

Watch the 155 as well, some states it is wise to  flip the 2 and 5.  The mirror will break you as well 175.   Do not want to add numbers

but when we only have one we want to cover it right.  It is like people  who wait on the Trip and play  777 but not 277.

Ive read this thread 13 times already im am totally confused  so for midday the 8 is cold/due right?

But howd u find the repeat digit??? Like u said 9

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Okay OHIO  Colleen  is telling me to take a break from the computer.   

I read all threads about a state  and  OH438  has got a great thread this month. There has been box winners and str888's

I would write the numbers down or copy them and cross off winners.  Narrow them down by using the tips. 

Combine LKYDEBS pairs, Look at Libra Daves numbers and search  for the same combinations from each source.

Using the threads together will pay you. 

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Ive read this thread 13 times already im am totally confused  so for midday the 8 is cold/due right?

But howd u find the repeat digit??? Like u said 9

Okay  lets do this together.  I am not going draw to draw looking for cold numbers.  I just look at the last 5 draws and look at what has not hit.

Right now the digit 2 has not hit since May  2nd mid  and the digit 8 has not hit since 2 may.

So the  digit 2 and 8 are cold.   

Digit 1 has hit  6 times

Digit 9 has hit 3 times      1 and 9 are hot. 

Now lets line up the draws and I will highlite where the digits repeat from.

Lets' start with  eve draws

9 3 1

4 5 9

1 4 1

8 8 1

5 0 1

9 3 0

7 0 5            start with 705.      the middle digtit 0 repeated the next  eve  draw   for  930.    Now the  end digit 0 repeat the next day  501.

remember I said the 3rd digit can repeat back to back.  501   3rd position   next  eve 88.  Next eve  141 .

1 4 1    the next eve the 2nd position repeated   4 5 9.    Now where does the next digit  repeat from?   

4 5 9  the last postion.     So each day it repeats from 2nd position and then 3rd position.     4 5      next day   9 3 1.

I am not the best treacher this is just what a I noticed as a pattern. It will stop and start again.    Just watch it for the

next 30 days(you don't have to bet. )  It may be easier for you to see, backtest it to see if you can see the pattern clearly.

Lets do mid

7 1 0

9 6 1

4 6 7         middle digit repeated 6.  then end digit repeated.

If this pattern continues we would expect the 1 to repeat tommorow with the hot digit

or due digit.    18x   12x  28x  What might be better is just to sit back and watch and combine

the pairs.  Practice it on paper and if you still don't get it, I will work with you in pm. Give

it at least 30 days to see if it becomes clear.     Gotta go get my numbers for Wa.See Ya!

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2014, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Just numbers combining pairs and using the threads for OHIO with cold numbers/hot/due.

Let's get Paid today!Yes Nod      18x  12x  28x      Looking for  digit 1 to repeat.

282 283 298 288 882 128 180  280 221 880 181 121 129 198 280 

If this is too many re back on how to narrow picks for OHIO      WIN BIG EVERYONE

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

mitch13's avatar - darksword
            northwood,ohio
            United States
            Member #90211
            April 23, 2010
            4596 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks Biggs for all the info.  Hope you don't mind me saying this  ,  that we all need to look at this tip  because our mind keeps from thinking this way , we get tunnel vision on the numbers we want to win not what the game is doing.Blue Thinking

This quote is from bigdsing not me.            THIS IS A MUST

TIP OF THE DAY OHIO.  You know what number you want to win and that's cool  BUT you must do what your game is doing.

Thank you

Mitch

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2014, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes Mitch this has got to be the most important Tip. THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY good posters and Methods out there, sometimes they

are hot and other times you are just feeding the money into the lotto slot machine.  The absolute best way to play is to observe the results

(even archives) and see if you can identify what  the Game is Doing.

If you see doubles 3 times in a row, why are  you not considering playing a double.

If you see the digit 1 hiting everyday, why are you not considering playing combinations with the digit 1.

If you notice other states are having the Same exact number hit back to back, why would you not consider replaying the previous number.

I am all for HOLDING a number and holding Pet Numbers   (PET NUMBERS are numbers close to the heart like B-days. apt numbers,house #'s,

kids B-day's  etc.., etc,,)

If you notice the same pair keeps repeating, don't get mad at the lottery ( WHY IS THAT 1 and 2 KEEP HITIING???Argue)

use THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND PLAY THOSE COMBOS.                                                                                                              LIKE  TODAY 

Digit 1 is  Hot

Digit 2 and 8 are Cold/Due       So  1-2-8

Digit 9 is Hot as well                 So  1-9-8       1-9-2

Where are the  doubles??            So 1-2-2       1-8-8      9-8-8    2-8-8   

* If you get caught often by the mirror(like New York)   play it.   128 =123.

* If you are always 1 number off when you play, why do you not play 1 up 1 down.   127= 128, 126,  027,227

I think everyone who is losing should stop betting and study what the game is doing. Take notes and look at those who win often

and collaborate.    The most important tool is not the method.  The most important tool is what the game is doing/telling you.

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                Member #142494
                May 13, 2013
                2852 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2014, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Good job BigD ...drop the knowledge

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2014, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Good job BigD ...drop the knowledge

Hey ineedahit, I am  just trying to return the favor you did for us in Washington.   

Not only did you help jus win, but you reminded us of what we are good at...Helping others.

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                    Member #142494
                    May 13, 2013
                    2852 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2014, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey ineedahit, I am  just trying to return the favor you did for us in Washington.   

Not only did you help jus win, but you reminded us of what we are good at...Helping others.

AWESOME MAN ..... thats what its all about ...

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Okay  lets do this together.  I am not going draw to draw looking for cold numbers.  I just look at the last 5 draws and look at what has not hit.

Right now the digit 2 has not hit since May  2nd mid  and the digit 8 has not hit since 2 may.

Digit 1 has hit  6 times

9 3 1

4 5 9

1 4 1

8 8 1

5 0 1

9 3 0

7 0 5            start with 705.      the middle digtit 0 repeated the next  eve  draw   for  930.    Now the  end digit 0 repeat the next day  501.

remember I said the 3rd digit can repeat back to back.  501   3rd position   next  eve 88.  Next eve  141 .

1 4 1    the next eve the 2nd position repeated   4 5 9.    Now where does the next digit  repeat from?   

4 5 9  the last postion.     So each day it repeats from 2nd position and then 3rd position.     4 5      next day   9 3 1.

I am not the best treacher this is just what a I noticed as a pattern. It will stop and start again.    Just watch it for the

next 30 days(you don't have to bet. )  It may be easier for you to see, backtest it to see if you can see the pattern clearly.

Lets do mid

7 1 0

9 6 1

If this pattern continues we would expect the 1 to repeat tommorow with the hot digit

or due digit.    18x   12x  28x  What might be better is just to sit back and watch and combine

the pairs.  Practice it on paper and if you still don't get it, I will work with you in pm. Give

it at least 30 days to see if it becomes clear.     Gotta go get my numbers for Wa.See Ya!

What  were the Hot digits  ?

ohio
                        United States
                        Member #125198
                        March 26, 2012
                        1894 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Digit 1 has hit  6 times

9 3 1

4 5 9

1 4 1

8 8 1

5 0 1

9 3 0

Lets do mid

7 1 0

9 6 1

DIRTY DOGS..... well you had the correct digits 1 and 9. and the 1 repeating ut im still confused on how you knew the 1 was going to repeat for mid rather than say the 6

ohio
                          United States
                          Member #125198
                          March 26, 2012
                          1894 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Just numbers combining pairs and using the threads for OHIO with cold numbers/hot/due.

Let's get Paid today!Yes Nod      18x  12x  28x      Looking for  digit 1 to repeat.

282 283 298 288 882 128 180  280 221 880 181 121 129 198 280 

If this is too many re back on how to narrow picks for OHIO      WIN BIG EVERYONE

i am trying to learn on my own what do you suggest for eve  the same pairs since they threw the same exact numer in on us or show us how to figure out eve rather just giving us the pairs i know youve showed us ut im trying get it down pat

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

DIRTY DOGS..... well you had the correct digits 1 and 9. and the 1 repeating ut im still confused on how you knew the 1 was going to repeat for mid rather than say the 6

Give me a few and I will come back (in enough time for eve and post the work step by step)

Remember I said the digit can repeat from the same position. Usually it is from the last position

when it does. 

* Once you see pairs repeating, expect  whole combo's to repeat as well.  Look back in June of the last 2 years OHIO and you will

see this pattern.  Now that Ohio has done it MANY STATES will have the same thing happen.  About this time of the year JohnnyBgoode

will post a thread pointing it out.       What  pair are we expecting NOW ?     13x   it should hit again soon.    130 613 513 317 417 571 771 871

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

i am trying to learn on my own what do you suggest for eve  the same pairs since they threw the same exact numer in on us or show us how to figure out eve rather just giving us the pairs i know youve showed us ut im trying get it down pat

I will stick around till we win some more and you get it.    You have perhaps the best pair poster in OHIO with LKYDEB.  I would rely

more on her method then mine. The is the truth!    We cannot look past what works the best and she got it down MUCh better then I

do.     

Ask yourself this ?    What number has hit more then 3/5 times in the last 5 draws?    This will give you the hot digit or digits 

What  number/s have not hit in the past 5 draws?   

This is how I get my pairs, then I compare them to OHIO posters and see if we both have the same thing.

Tonight I expect the 3 to return.    Still looking for   2 and 8,     32 38.   

THE same pair can hit  back to back to back. This happens in Kentucky often   

Given this info, I   like   32 38  and  13.     

Let's forget about how I select pairs for a minute and JUSt combine LKYDEB  pairs this evening. 

Do not get caught up in this, it can give you a headache....  Lets  drop this method and focus on combining pairs tonight.....