Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just some numbers OHIO

Topic closed. 124 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedahit.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
ohio
United States
Member #125198
March 26, 2012
1894 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2014, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Had 800 str8 dunno why I played 800 for

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Had 800 str8 dunno why I played 800 for

There are things I dislike but nothing more then having the right number backwards...Some lessons come hard and I still

make mistakes.  But  know this we will get it again this week and get it correct>

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

ohio
      United States
      Member #125198
      March 26, 2012
      1894 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2014, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

There are things I dislike but nothing more then having the right number backwards...Some lessons come hard and I still

make mistakes.  But  know this we will get it again this week and get it correct>

MAN i know being greesdy..... welp back to v35

x74pair the xx4 is out a looooooong time

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

you picked the right one today, you will again, lets' do it tomorrow!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

mitch13's avatar - darksword
          northwood,ohio
          United States
          Member #90211
          April 23, 2010
          4592 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2014, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Great call Biggs on 008 , that has been out over 1416 draws,,,,,,i played that 005

Thanks for sticking around, and helping us out,,,,,

Mitch

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Great call Biggs on 008 , that has been out over 1416 draws,,,,,,i played that 005

Thanks for sticking around, and helping us out,,,,,

Mitch

You are very welcome Mitch I will try and post less numbers and make it easier.  Let's get some wins my friend.

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2014, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I like  9xx   9 is cold 3 is hot     93x   98x(mirror)

989 986 983 996 906 904    993   981       Always flip em 6=9       609=606=909

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

3 did show but not with the pairs we wanted.

ineedahit is really producing constant winners for ohio.  Make sure you check ineedahits posts every day.

It will help you.Thumbs UpI Agree!

We like 3 odd numbers to follow each other like  913 now  357.   But we also believe that trips follow 3 odd numbers

So I would include trips for a few draws  555 444 777 666 1111  333  888    We have also saw the false trip  383 388.

Looking  for the 0 to return.

038 088 033   024 029 074 079    don't get caught thinking you have to change numbers

everyday, holding picks will win as well. 

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                  ohio
                  United States
                  Member #706
                  September 14, 2002
                  712 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

ineedahit is really producing constant winners for ohio.  Make sure you check ineedahits posts every day.

We like 3 odd numbers to follow each other like  913 now  357.   But we also believe that trips follow 3 odd numbers

So I would include trips for a few draws  555 444 777 666 1111  333  888    We have also saw the false trip  383 388.

038 088 033   024 029 074 079    don't get caught thinking you have to change numbers

537  midday - ohio

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    ohio
                    United States
                    Member #706
                    September 14, 2002
                    712 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2014, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

eve = 047

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

OH YEAH!    We are just getting started here in OHIO.  2 wins are not enough, but fewer numbers will work.

We use ineedahit pairs with the 0.   Just like we noticed, it works.   074 box   small wins keep you in the gameBanana

This is how you use the thread to winBanana

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

OH YEAH!    We are just getting started here in OHIO.  2 wins are not enough, but fewer numbers will work.

We use ineedahit pairs with the 0.   Just like we noticed, it works.   074 box   small wins keep you in the gameBanana

This is how you use the thread to winBanana

Okay I noticed those OHIO threads  are on fire, so let's get another hit this week and leave it to the    pro's.

Libra,0h438,lkydeb,ineedahit and smooth together have all you need to hit at least twice a week

we have done it here using their pairs and numbers.  Let's get some Money back instead

of always paying in

733 738 788 333 338 388  987 983 993 808

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

MAN i know being greesdy..... welp back to v35

x74pair the xx4 is out a looooooong time

That's the way you do it!    You called it just the way it would happen!  I told you you would get it

again    074Party

ohio
                            United States
                            Member #125198
                            March 26, 2012
                            1894 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Got a box hit not tge str8 I wanted but its cool

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                              Member #142494
                              May 13, 2013
                              2852 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2014, 3:00 am - IP Logged

Hey BigD ...... looks like your rolling man .... I cant even say im predicting anything... the numbers tell you what they need to do.... honestly when looking at the numbers using vtracs you can see which digits are due to hit..... you can see which pairs are due to hit .. and i spotted a couple trends that will give one or 2 vtrac combos almost guaranteed to hit every week..... so when i post em ,,, you could hold the 8-16 numbers and get a hit for sure... ill share a couple things with everyone ......

1. get an 8 dollar a month membership here on LP so you can see the results in vtracs

2. understand vtracs - not hard at all to do ... way more than enuff info here to know the basics ...

3. if a vtrac is missing 3 draws ... look for it... once it goes missing 4, or 5 draws .... only play numbers with that vtrac .. (example... vtrac 1 is digits 0 or 5)

4. if you find 3 numbers missing for 5 drawings  or more.... 2 of them will almost always hit as a pair ....

5. track the digits by position ..... any number missing 10 draws out of the first ,middle , or last spot for 10 draws or more is due .... when going to play your numbers straight ... play the digits in the correct positions.... most times that will call for playing numbers a couple different ways straight ...

6. if a double vtrac has not hit for 8-10 days - go for it !!! .... such as 38 88 33 or v44 is right now (they rarely every go that long)......  use the due vtracs and actual due digits to find your third digit......

7. biggest thing probably is - IF YOUR PLAYING SOMETHING BECAUSE IT IS DUE TO HIT ....HOLD IT ...  after a few drawings and it doesnt hit..... the worse thing you should ever do is stop playing it - for one - you have money invested into it .... for 2 .. if your playing it because it is due....  the better move would be to increase the amount of your wager instead of dropping it ... because every draw it doesnt hit, only makes it more due than it was when you started ....but most people will lose faith in what is due and drop it ..... when the reality is it is even more due at that point than when they started playing it ...

8 . I have more but this is all i can think of right now.... everyone should study and look over the results page .... look at how the numbers flow , look at the patterns....... if something happens "most the time" exploit it ... nothing is guaranteed  with lottery but it is predictable....

9. 88 33 38 ...or v44 will hit within the next 6 drawings .... if not ... ill be spending triple what im spending now on it after that ... but it will hit within 6 draws im very certain...... I will hit it when it does ... for how much is the only question ..

10. If you spend 10 dollars a day on lottery and  dont make over 3650$ a year in lottery winnings ..... every time you win.... your only getting a small piece of your own money back that you spent...... you get out of it what you put into it .... if you treat it like a job.. it will pay you like one...

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink