Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just some numbers OHIO

Topic closed. 124 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedahit.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
ohio
United States
Member #125198
March 26, 2012
1894 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

I will stick around till we win some more and you get it.    You have perhaps the best pair poster in OHIO with LKYDEB.  I would rely

more on her method then mine. The is the truth!    We cannot look past what works the best and she got it down MUCh better then I

do.     

Ask yourself this ?    What number has hit more then 3/5 times in the last 5 draws?    This will give you the hot digit or digits 

What  number/s have not hit in the past 5 draws?   

This is how I get my pairs, then I compare them to OHIO posters and see if we both have the same thing.

Tonight I expect the 3 to return.    Still looking for   2 and 8,     32 38.   

THE same pair can hit  back to back to back. This happens in Kentucky often   

Given this info, I   like   32 38  and  13.     

Let's forget about how I select pairs for a minute and JUSt combine LKYDEB  pairs this evening. 

Do not get caught up in this, it can give you a headache....  Lets  drop this method and focus on combining pairs tonight.....

the numer that his the most is etween 1/9 which is the hot digits.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so why do you think the 3 will return?

---------------------------------------------------

i see how to get the pairs hot 1/9 cold 2/8 but the repeat 3 is what im lacking.... now what do you do with the 1/9?

ohio
    United States
    Member #125198
    March 26, 2012
    1894 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

by the waaay THANKS

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I will stick around till we win some more and you get it.    You have perhaps the best pair poster in OHIO with LKYDEB.  I would rely

more on her method then mine. The is the truth!    We cannot look past what works the best and she got it down MUCh better then I

do.     

Ask yourself this ?    What number has hit more then 3/5 times in the last 5 draws?    This will give you the hot digit or digits 

What  number/s have not hit in the past 5 draws?   

This is how I get my pairs, then I compare them to OHIO posters and see if we both have the same thing.

Tonight I expect the 3 to return.    Still looking for   2 and 8,     32 38.   

THE same pair can hit  back to back to back. This happens in Kentucky often   

Given this info, I   like   32 38  and  13.     

Let's forget about how I select pairs for a minute and JUSt combine LKYDEB  pairs this evening. 

Do not get caught up in this, it can give you a headache....  Lets  drop this method and focus on combining pairs tonight.....

Notice we like the 38....I also saw OH438 and  Ineedahit with that pair .   Do not be surprise to see 318 fall.  Do not be surprised to

see  391  fall again.     

We are throwing too many numbers around and this can confuse many players so let's go back to where we started.

We like the 1 to repeat from eve 5/5   

We know the digit 2/8  is cold. 

That gives us   12x   18x   

We are not afraid of the 319 hitting again.

WE know that the 13x Will  hit again soon.   Pairs are repeating. 

There has been no 76x/75x   on eve draw   for over 5 draws

751 761 are going state to state.

Tonight we like     716  715 128    762  121 123    ALWAYS FLIP 6/9    716 = 719    762 = 792

***** We add this to our notes  319 , 193 means the vtrac of those numbers will hit......134 184 189 634 639 689 684 

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

the numer that his the most is etween 1/9 which is the hot digits.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so why do you think the 3 will return?

---------------------------------------------------

i see how to get the pairs hot 1/9 cold 2/8 but the repeat 3 is what im lacking.... now what do you do with the 1/9?

Your welcome.  I been wrong before.....many many many times  but a pattern  occurs in most states in JUNE acrooss the nation.

I wish the us site was still up and you could see for yourself. 

Why the 3????    It is not so much about the 3 as the pair  13x  returning.   I expect the 13x to return because that is what the draws

are doing.

Let's take California,,,,totally nothing to do with OHIO.....

Last  7 days     EVE       6-9-3

9-6-8

6-9-4

It is not about a method here and I think that is where the miss understanding comes from. You seek a way to tell,    when it is the matrix,

It simply is what the computer draws are doing.... If you have the time look at past results in a few states(pick random)

Go back to the tipss    Pairs are repeating   13 pair hit twice expect it again.....

Greenback's avatar - army
          Toledo, Ohio
          United States
          Member #149602
          December 4, 2013
          4998 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I could be wrong with saying this, but the 13 pair is hot, as well as the 19 pair (both being drawn back to back), but on this 6th day of May the 19 pair has been drawn four times so far this month. 

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

I could be wrong with saying this, but the 13 pair is hot, as well as the 19 pair (both being drawn back to back), but on this 6th day of May the 19 pair has been drawn four times so far this month. 

You got it perfect Greenback. That is what we look for. A pattern in the draws.   That 19x pair will return along with the 13x THIS month. We have to 

be ready and use the threads to NAIL it.    In our state the 65x/95x pair has hit about 10 times so far this year.  When you see something like that

you have to expect it and use it.    The 319 hitting back to back paves the way for it's vtrac numbers to hit as well.   314/819 I would expect because

they are mirrors.

For anyone who has any doubt...please look at California the last 4 days.

Since  May 1st   

694  eve

968  eve

639   eve

396   mid today.    this is not a system, this is just the way it falls  some time.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Lindalu711's avatar - anneliese
              Los Angeles County, Ca.
              United States
              Member #128513
              May 26, 2012
              2261 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2014, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome.  I been wrong before.....many many many times  but a pattern  occurs in most states in JUNE acrooss the nation.

I wish the us site was still up and you could see for yourself. 

Why the 3????    It is not so much about the 3 as the pair  13x  returning.   I expect the 13x to return because that is what the draws

are doing.

Let's take California,,,,totally nothing to do with OHIO.....

Last  7 days     EVE       6-9-3

9-6-8

6-9-4

It is not about a method here and I think that is where the miss understanding comes from. You seek a way to tell,    when it is the matrix,

It simply is what the computer draws are doing.... If you have the time look at past results in a few states(pick random)

Go back to the tipss    Pairs are repeating   13 pair hit twice expect it again.....

Yes Bigdsing,

You steered us  right  again. InCaliMidday that 69 pair hit back again today. As you said, "When we do play the series,(EVEN IF THE NUMBER HIT ALREADY).   You may have to hold it for at least 3 days."

The 69 pair hit back as a number that hit Sun Evening, repeat 396.(No hit for me played it to budget plays hot/cold. I'll get the next one, 25X )

Alwyays reading your threads and constantly learning from your lessons/tips.

Thanks for posting,

Lindalu

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes Bigdsing,

You steered us  right  again. InCaliMidday that 69 pair hit back again today. As you said, "When we do play the series,(EVEN IF THE NUMBER HIT ALREADY).   You may have to hold it for at least 3 days."

The 69 pair hit back as a number that hit Sun Evening, repeat 396.(No hit for me played it to budget plays hot/cold. I'll get the next one, 25X )

Alwyays reading your threads and constantly learning from your lessons/tips.

Thanks for posting,

Lindalu

Hello Lindalu, always good to hear from you.   Yes I saw cali and knew that  pairs would repeat and it is important for all states to

repeat a number from previous draw(at least at this moment in time)

Texas 309 mid    Texas 309  eve

great to see you and look forward to working cali again soon.     Perfect call  on the  25.   We have to stick to a budget to make it work.

The positive thing is You know how to do it next time.   Take CareSee Ya!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

ohio
                  United States
                  Member #125198
                  March 26, 2012
                  1894 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Good call on the repeat 9 ohio eve

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

OH Boy  we ate the dirt todayGreen laugh

139  morning  299  eve.  All this tells us is we are close to the str888

TIP#7

If you always play the same way you will always get the same results

So if the methods you use are not working change the way you play,

what did I do wrong here?    I played too many numbers and I did not use 1 up 1 down.

I will show you 1 up 1 down tomorrow.

We will also win by combining pairs.  Let's look at that as well. 

remember you don't have to bet.....Just watch and play on paper till you can clearly do it yourself.

Due digit was   2/8

Hot digit was   1/9

What did I do wrong ?  I did not combine digits.   12 28 19 89 29

The info was there but I looked right passed it. 

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Just numbers combining pairs and using the threads for OHIO with cold numbers/hot/due.

Let's get Paid today!Yes Nod      18x  12x  28x      Looking for  digit 1 to repeat.

282 283 298 288 882 128 180  280 221 880 181 121 129 198 280 

If this is too many re back on how to narrow picks for OHIO      WIN BIG EVERYONE

TIP#7

what did I do wrong here?    I played too many numbers and I did not use 1 up 1 down.

remember you don't have to bet.....Just watch and play on paper till you can clearly do it yourself.

Due digit was   2/8

Hot digit was   1/9

ohio
                        United States
                        Member #125198
                        March 26, 2012
                        1894 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

TIP#7

Due digit was   2/8

Hot digit was   1/9

Like I tell pops its always tomorrow. This time I wont miss it trust me I like your style positive no matter what happens

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Like I tell pops its always tomorrow. This time I wont miss it trust me I like your style positive no matter what happens

yeah I tired being negative all the time and i was not winning and I was alone...  LOL 

I do believe it is realistic to win 2 to 3 times a week. We can do it as a team for sure.

Remember the OLD Man's Trick for MID..  We had the 3,  Now expect  0 or 6 or both

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2014, 1:30 am - IP Logged

We combined the pairs  :  mid 

270  240 290      217   214  219         237  234 239     257 245 295     267  246  296     284  287  298

The 9 is Hot

The 8 is due     89x

The Old Man Trick should be considered  since  We had 6 and 3   now  0 ? 890

The  13x pair is due to repeat   130 is my favorite   130x-139 series

501 502 hit already  503/508 has hit some states

Series can follow the double 980 576

679 047 896 238 325 506  Colleen's picksLover       6=9 always flip

Have a great day EVERYONE! 

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2014, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Combining the pairs for EVE

30 31 34 35 36 39      301 304 305 306 309     adding 307 308 300 302

Let's get some of this money back