Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:13 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just some numbers OHIO

Topic closed. 124 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedahit.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2014, 12:32 am - IP Logged

429 424 479 433 488 438

133 188 138 633 688 638

147 140   033 088 038  142

narrow the plays down using hot/cold for mid

Let's leave with a liitle lottery money for the weekend!   I am ready!   Banana

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
    Member #142494
    May 13, 2013
    2852 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2014, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Dang Smooth that sucks man .... you gotta play your numbers box .... i dont blame you though , anything i play with a 4 will have it in the back xx4 since its out i think like 50 drawings ... but these fools can and will do anything .... since we are telling sucky stories .. how bout this one.... i played 221 last night for 25cent wheel and 2 dollars straight online ..... i also had 223 229 straight for only 25cent straight..... when i saw it was 220 again ... i almost punched my laptop... lol..... they pull that stupid repeat crap and i felt like they stole 2000 bucks from me cuz online 1 dollar straight pays 900 bucks  .... someone on one of the ohio threads posted the winner and i thought i was on the wrong page of the thread.. at least i hoped i was... lol... oh well nothing you can do ...

check this out - going into tomorrow there are 5 digits missing for last 5 draws - very strange - 8,9,1,3,5 - id say it is very very very likely a pair will hit out of these ... im still looking mainly for the v44 right now, ...... i looked up the last 6 months and it hit 47 times.... out of all of those times only twice did it go over 10 days in between hits .... and i believe tomorrow will be day 14 ... not only that the overall due pair is 83 and the both digits are cold so i think a v44 has to hit ASAP ... i hope they dont make a point to prove me wrong .. lol... looks like you are thinking the same for the most part BIGD ......

another thing is v4 is missing the 5 draws making it likely at least a 3 or 8 will be in the next draw if not both ... the due vtrac usually only gets to 3 or 4 draws out before hitting so very very likely there should be a 3 or 8 ...... im not playing anything that does not have those digits until one shows... also v5 is missing 6 midday draws so a 4 or 9 digit is also likely to show midday ........ (i kind of do like possibly 991 199 though) ...... well im drinking beer and rambling , so ill stop now ... LOL ...

also anyone who has tried to contact me today on my phone - MY PHONE WAS LOST .... soooo , just inbox me ....

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Dang Smooth that sucks man .... you gotta play your numbers box .... i dont blame you though , anything i play with a 4 will have it in the back xx4 since its out i think like 50 drawings ... but these fools can and will do anything .... since we are telling sucky stories .. how bout this one.... i played 221 last night for 25cent wheel and 2 dollars straight online ..... i also had 223 229 straight for only 25cent straight..... when i saw it was 220 again ... i almost punched my laptop... lol..... they pull that stupid repeat crap and i felt like they stole 2000 bucks from me cuz online 1 dollar straight pays 900 bucks  .... someone on one of the ohio threads posted the winner and i thought i was on the wrong page of the thread.. at least i hoped i was... lol... oh well nothing you can do ...

check this out - going into tomorrow there are 5 digits missing for last 5 draws - very strange - 8,9,1,3,5 - id say it is very very very likely a pair will hit out of these ... im still looking mainly for the v44 right now, ...... i looked up the last 6 months and it hit 47 times.... out of all of those times only twice did it go over 10 days in between hits .... and i believe tomorrow will be day 14 ... not only that the overall due pair is 83 and the both digits are cold so i think a v44 has to hit ASAP ... i hope they dont make a point to prove me wrong .. lol... looks like you are thinking the same for the most part BIGD ......

another thing is v4 is missing the 5 draws making it likely at least a 3 or 8 will be in the next draw if not both ... the due vtrac usually only gets to 3 or 4 draws out before hitting so very very likely there should be a 3 or 8 ...... im not playing anything that does not have those digits until one shows... also v5 is missing 6 midday draws so a 4 or 9 digit is also likely to show midday ........ (i kind of do like possibly 991 199 though) ...... well im drinking beer and rambling , so ill stop now ... LOL ...

also anyone who has tried to contact me today on my phone - MY PHONE WAS LOST .... soooo , just inbox me ....

I am with you ineedahit,  if it is not broken do not attempt to fix it  using those vtrac pairs has worked all week for us.  I play box

and strbox on my strong  numbers, once I get $250.00   or $80.00  then I play em str.  I don't like missing by 1 so (if the budget allows)

I play 1 up 1down  229=220=228. Ohio players who want to improve their chances need a notebook or need a place on their

media devices to write down this  info and use it.  I also live by holding a number.  V44 hits and everyone gets Paid.

My moment of deep regret, One day,I know with every fiber that 863 will hit. I go to the store and play it str88 for $50.00.  The clerks

says that is a lot of money on a ticket. I am  super confident so I just smile.   On the way home I think I better get a box play of that

number. Next day  368 hits.... I win $30.00 and have fifty tickets with 863. Bitter sweet.  Lesson learned!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

429 424 479 433 488 438

133 188 138 633 688 638

147 140   033 088 038  142

narrow the plays down using hot/cold for mid

Let's leave with a liitle lottery money for the weekend!   I am ready!   Banana

THANK YOU OHIO FOR PLAYING WITH US.See Ya!     

We reached our goal for the week and left a little money for the weekend like we promised.

080 047 336  913     609(flip) 606         479(flip) 476

*use the tips*   ALWAYS ALWAYS FLIP 6/9

Remember to use your thread the numbers are already there.

OHIO  336   DO THAT DANCEBanana

SEE YA ANOTHER TIMESee Ya!   colleen,don and Nikki 

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
          Member #142494
          May 13, 2013
          2852 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2014, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

theres that v44 .... glad you got it too

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink