Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm excited about purchasing this new system

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

you  are  crazy  to  send  for   systems   thats  why  the  guy  has   300.000 in  the   bank   from   people   sending  him   money

You haven't even seen it yet, but you know the outcome. BRILLIANT!

Please post more profound ideas when they come to you. Thanks.

raursby's avatar - MyPicture015
    ROCKY MOUNT
    United States
    Member #90436
    April 27, 2010
    493 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

from what I'm reading and seeing..seems like onlymoney is either the owner of this scam or a is a partner in it.What other reason would this person defend this system or scam when he or she dont even know if it works yet.

208--404---510Lovies

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

a  sucker  is  born every  min.

So how far is your birthday? I want to send you a huge lollipop for a present.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

from what I'm reading and seeing..seems like onlymoney is either the owner of this scam or a is a partner in it.What other reason would this person defend this system or scam when he or she dont even know if it works yet.

It takes time to backtest and I've been really busy, tired, with a mild sinus cold.

Secondly, I have no intention in running a scam. Let me give you a hint, it's very close to one of my systems, but the twist the system seller has made to it, allowed me to see something I never saw before, even though it was staring me in the face.

Sometimes when people make premature accusations without giving the benefit of the doubt, they cram their foot into their mouths.

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
          Member #154519
          April 19, 2014
          243 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

How has the system worked out for you so far? Stretch

raursby's avatar - MyPicture015
            ROCKY MOUNT
            United States
            Member #90436
            April 27, 2010
            493 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

It takes time to backtest and I've been really busy, tired, with a mild sinus cold.

Secondly, I have no intention in running a scam. Let me give you a hint, it's very close to one of my systems, but the twist the system seller has made to it, allowed me to see something I never saw before, even though it was staring me in the face.

Sometimes when people make premature accusations without giving the benefit of the doubt, they cram their foot into their mouths.

I'm just trying to figure out why are you defending this system that you DIDNT create or OWN so hard. Seems crazy to me

208--404---510Lovies

MrPurple0's avatar - rsz 1rsz_yessir.png
              Born In The Dark
              United States
              Member #144050
              June 22, 2013
              229 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

After backtesting how many box hits did you come across in a week

" Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are Simple"

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2014, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

No long backtest yet because I was slightly under the weather, but the few tickets I bought in the past couple of days were so close, it was scary. I had 480-580-038 on the 6th in Florida eve, and the winner was 880. One other instance similar to this too.

Since I'm starting to feel better now, is why I decided to answer some of the posts in this thread. I just didn't have the mental capacity in the past two days. Also, I'm reluctant to explain too much as not to give it away.

If this pans out, and I can prove with winning tickets posted here on LP on a regular basis, is when I'll ask the owner if he's interested in paying Todd to get the word out.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm just trying to figure out why are you defending this system that you DIDNT create or OWN so hard. Seems crazy to me

Two reasons. One being the fact that the system looks promising, especially when I match it up with one of my systems. Two, some here jumped to conclusions based on NO data, so I felt I had to set the record straight.

United States
                    Member #154519
                    April 19, 2014
                    243 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2014, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

How about you give me some of the numbers from the system and I'll test them out for ya?

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2014, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

How about you give me some of the numbers from the system and I'll test them out for ya?

The owner claims that he doesn't play every draw, only when the situation is right, and I agree. Also, when he decides to play, he plays hard, both straight and boxed. But those ideal situations don't come often, but when they hit, he hits big.

The bottom line is that he's showing a method in general. The only difference is that he's had ample time to hone it to only play when the time is ripe. I'm sure us beginners will have to hone it too. The concept is good and when combined to one of my systems, works like a charm, when it does.

What state are you testing? I'll do the workout and give you numbers. Just remember what I wrote above. He's giving me the basics, I just have to run with it, meaning, in the long run to be successful, we have to find out the ideal moment to play. And when matched up to my system, it either misses totally, or hits right on the mark. The trick is to wait till the two systems intersect and agree, then bet.

Today's Florida midday winner was in the system boxed, yet I didn't see it in that fashion. This is what I mean, I keep learning the more I see this work.

Ok, give me your last winning number. Doubles don't work so well when using them in a workout, so only give me your last wining number if it's NOT a double.

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                        Member #152924
                        March 1, 2014
                        129 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2014, 8:46 am - IP Logged

I Agree!...Agree 1000% with you, i'm pretty sure that he is the owner or he knows the seller, cause he wanted to pay Todd for advertising, why would you do that if you have no part in something ? but i'm telling you this guy smells like fish to me, this does not make sense, did you notice how many systems he posted saying this is it !!! lol...and always  end up in the garbage in a couple of days...same thing will happen to this one as well,  i can't wait to see that...keep on looking son !!!! bottom line, he knows the seller or he is the seller, he just said , he will ask the owner if he's willing to pay Todd for advertising...hellooooo !!!! can't the owner contact Todd himself ? why does he have to do that for him ? this guy cracks me up big time !!! but i do hope he finds a good system, he seems to need money real bad !Green laugh

United States
                          Member #154519
                          April 19, 2014
                          243 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2014, 8:58 am - IP Logged

FL mid 962

nc
                            United States
                            Member #125386
                            March 28, 2012
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Onlymoney, you stated this system is close to one of your systems, can you supply a link to or demonstrate your system. I will definitely appreciate it.

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                              Baltimore, MD
                              United States
                              Member #143332
                              May 30, 2013
                              398 Posts
                              Posted: May 9, 2014, 10:49 am - IP Logged

If I had a system that could make me hundreds of thousands of dollars playing pick 3 or even pick 4, why would I ever have a need to sell it to others, when I could just use my system myself, that's the number one question. The number two question is why would I take such an invaluable system and sell it for just $25 dollars?

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana