Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm excited about purchasing this new system

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I agree completely with Goteki......Who do you know in the world that after finding  the "winning way",just simply want to help. (NO ONE)

ogg

You need to get out more. lol

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:10 am - IP Logged

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:20 am - IP Logged

nc
        United States
        Member #125386
        March 28, 2012
        9 Posts
        Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Onlymoney do you have a link to your system that's similar to this system? If you don't mind...

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Sad, that the culture of suspects abounds, the ideal to  GIVE mystifies some people, to give  without pretense is rewarding, I like your mindset.

Thank you adobe78. I also appreciate that you share the same sentiments. Buona fortuna a te!

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:39 am - IP Logged

Well, did the system arrive?  What's your review?  Would you buy it again?  Worth every penny?  Really unique like something never seen before?  Enquiring minds wanna know.

BobP

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2014, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Well, did the system arrive?  What's your review?  Would you buy it again?  Worth every penny?  Really unique like something never seen before?  Enquiring minds wanna know.

BobP

Once again, I had a choice between buying this system, which I did, and not listening to my inner voice in purchasing another one which is more promising.

The other one is a choice of buying the system for 100 bucks, or 20 bucks for 5 combos to be played straight for ten consecutive eve draws, or when a straight hit comes, whichever comes first. The person claims that if one of the 5 combos don't hit within the ten eve draws, he'd give ten more for free, but he's never had to do this yet.

The kicker is that out of the 5 combos, one of them which he points out, has the best chance of hitting, with the other 4 combos being given a percentage rating of probability.

His claim doesn't start with the p-3, everything written above is also applied to the p-4 straight. I've already had a few email exchanges with this person telling him about my doubts. His replies were rather convincing. 20 bucks is nothing to find such a thing, so I'm buying it tonight or tomorrow. If it does it within the ten day cycle, i will purchase the system.

I can't wait. I'm excited. My ship has finally come in,,,,FINALLY!!!

Maine
                United States
                Member #99
                January 27, 2002
                1014 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2014, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Once again, I had a choice between buying this system, which I did, and not listening to my inner voice in purchasing another one which is more promising.

The other one is a choice of buying the system for 100 bucks, or 20 bucks for 5 combos to be played straight for ten consecutive eve draws, or when a straight hit comes, whichever comes first. The person claims that if one of the 5 combos don't hit within the ten eve draws, he'd give ten more for free, but he's never had to do this yet.

The kicker is that out of the 5 combos, one of them which he points out, has the best chance of hitting, with the other 4 combos being given a percentage rating of probability.

His claim doesn't start with the p-3, everything written above is also applied to the p-4 straight. I've already had a few email exchanges with this person telling him about my doubts. His replies were rather convincing. 20 bucks is nothing to find such a thing, so I'm buying it tonight or tomorrow. If it does it within the ten day cycle, i will purchase the system.

I can't wait. I'm excited. My ship has finally come in,,,,FINALLY!!!

I tried this probably with the same guy for P4 and the numbers never came in. Had to bug him to get new numbers a when I stopped I never heard from him again. If the number he gives you doesn't win and then the next and then the next..you end up playing  someone else's numbers and feel foolish. Who's the winner here? I tried this with Steve Player once and he sent me 1 number that never came in.....it was a weird ass waay long out P4 with no consecs and no mirror numbers...who's the winner here?

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2014, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Is it a coincidence that the numbers on the balance is the same PI - 3,1415926? Thought not.

Very nice observation!!  Yes very interesting coincidence.  I didn't notice it right away.

I only glanced at it quickly.

When I saw the atm fee of 1.50, i figured it must be legit, because banks are always scheming for more money ( although at my bank they don't charge fees for me to take money out of my own account.)

I mean that's three whole boxed bets that the guy could have made.

And I don't know if I could trust a system from a guy, who was not smart enough to avoid atm fees from his own bank account.

To be honest I would be more impressed if the balance read,  $3,141,592.65

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2014, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I was going to use my winnings to feed the homeless.  Oh well, I guess they will now die in the streets. Chair

LOL   LOL

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I tried this probably with the same guy for P4 and the numbers never came in. Had to bug him to get new numbers a when I stopped I never heard from him again. If the number he gives you doesn't win and then the next and then the next..you end up playing  someone else's numbers and feel foolish. Who's the winner here? I tried this with Steve Player once and he sent me 1 number that never came in.....it was a weird ass waay long out P4 with no consecs and no mirror numbers...who's the winner here?

It's possible that you encountered the same person I have, but it's highly improbable because I found this person in the most unique way. Extremely unique.

I'm skeptical as the next person, but I believe in something that most don't consider. That consideration is based on my experiences here at LP and personal exchanges with the average lottery player, friends and family. That "thing" has to do with a drive to find someone who's figured it all out, rather than trying to reinvent the wheel myself. I may find the solution one day, but I'd rather get scammed along the way to find the nugget early in life, rather than scattering through all the garbage to find the nugget at the age of 90. No thanks lol

It's also a good learning process, sure with a price, but doesn't it always come with a price, even when it doesn't involve money? Wink

Maine
                        United States
                        Member #99
                        January 27, 2002
                        1014 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2014, 10:42 am - IP Logged

It's possible that you encountered the same person I have, but it's highly improbable because I found this person in the most unique way. Extremely unique.

I'm skeptical as the next person, but I believe in something that most don't consider. That consideration is based on my experiences here at LP and personal exchanges with the average lottery player, friends and family. That "thing" has to do with a drive to find someone who's figured it all out, rather than trying to reinvent the wheel myself. I may find the solution one day, but I'd rather get scammed along the way to find the nugget early in life, rather than scattering through all the garbage to find the nugget at the age of 90. No thanks lol

It's also a good learning process, sure with a price, but doesn't it always come with a price, even when it doesn't involve money? Wink

I Agree!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2014, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Why don't you have him send you copies of winning tickets?... It's like the tout services that give 1/2 the people one team and the other half the other team.

That looks great to the 1/2 that won and they will keep buying. My friend buys in to this horse betting service that is not cheap. It's no better or probably worse than the $89 I spent pn a handicapping program. And this guy charges 5K. Buyer beware and good luck.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2014, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you have him send you copies of winning tickets?... It's like the tout services that give 1/2 the people one team and the other half the other team.

That looks great to the 1/2 that won and they will keep buying. My friend buys in to this horse betting service that is not cheap. It's no better or probably worse than the $89 I spent pn a handicapping program. And this guy charges 5K. Buyer beware and good luck.

Good idea, but I don't want to piss him off, and not selling it to me because he may think I'm a trouble maker. I don't want to risk losing something that can potentially change my life. I spend much more than 20 bucks on beer, vodka and pot every week which literally gets flushed down the toilet.

If he's lying, i'll lose 20 bucks, and then i'll simply display the link here, and then people can go to his ad and flag his a$$ till the ad gets removed...lol

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                              Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Good idea, but I don't want to piss him off, and not selling it to me because he may think I'm a trouble maker. I don't want to risk losing something that can potentially change my life. I spend much more than 20 bucks on beer, vodka and pot every week which literally gets flushed down the toilet.

If he's lying, i'll lose 20 bucks, and then i'll simply display the link here, and then people can go to his ad and flag his a$$ till the ad gets removed...lol

... he may think I'm a trouble maker.

You are, and you piss off people on purpose and with passion.