Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm excited about purchasing this new system

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3611 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2014, 10:58 am - IP Logged

O K Only since you brought it up here is mass. yesterday mid 150 eve 653. Can you run with these? thanks

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12808 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2014, 11:05 am - IP Logged

kreative1's avatar - flower2
      NE PA
      United States
      Member #127838
      May 10, 2012
      1254 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2014, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I find it amusing that there are so many Debbie Downers and yet this post has over 3000 views!

Just saying...

Good luck onlymoney!

I think some people forgot this site is about gambling....

Embarassed

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31526 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I find it amusing that there are so many Debbie Downers and yet this post has over 3000 views!

Just saying...

Good luck onlymoney!

Embarassed

I was just going to say same thing

love to nibble those micey feet.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1279 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Is it a coincidence that the numbers on the balance is the same PI - 3,1415926? Thought not.

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1532 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2014, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

If I had a system that could make me hundreds of thousands of dollars playing pick 3 or even pick 4, why would I ever have a need to sell it to others, when I could just use my system myself, that's the number one question. The number two question is why would I take such an invaluable system and sell it for just $25 dollars?

Hi Goteki54,

As to your first question, it may be that there are at least a few people would sell such a system and not keep it to themselves because they truly want to help others while receiving some renumeration for it. And to your second question, it may be that these same "helpful" people would want to make such a system reasonably affordable.  I'm not saying the above is true for the specific case we are talking about, but I know there are people in the world who even after finding the "winning way", just simply want to help.

May your numbers be true day,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

elkton, maryland
              United States
              Member #85565
              January 18, 2010
              1028 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2014, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Goteki54,

As to your first question, it may be that there are at least a few people would sell such a system and not keep it to themselves because they truly want to help others while receiving some renumeration for it. And to your second question, it may be that these same "helpful" people would want to make such a system reasonably affordable.  I'm not saying the above is true for the specific case we are talking about, but I know there are people in the world who even after finding the "winning way", just simply want to help.

May your numbers be true day,

Kola

I agree completely with Goteki......Who do you know in the world that after finding  the "winning way",just simply want to help. (NO ONE)

ogg

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                61354 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2014, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

One being the fact that the system looks promising, especially when I match it up with one of my systems.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

OnlyMoney..I use your systems daily..you shared them graciously

This person is affirming/selling a system shared with us.

It maybe a favorite you've created..that I'm using...

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I agree completely with Goteki......Who do you know in the world that after finding  the "winning way",just simply want to help. (NO ONE)

ogg

Hello ogg,

I just told you I know of someone who helps, and then you write that I know no one? Huh? LOL. Are you assuming I'm lying? I respect that based on what you've experienced in life, you believe for whatever reason, that no human being can do such a thing, despite my telling you that I've actually seen the opposite. Well, take heart, you're wrong. I trust you won't mind that and are in fact pleased you are wrong with such a thing. There are members of your family, we know them as fellow earthlings, who have hearts as big as the ocean. I'll just say in response to your doubt, that I've seen such a case, and the person helps for the Love of the Game. Granted, I only know of one person, but if there is one, there must be at least a few others. Heck, there are people on this site who routinely help others win. I trust that a few would keep doing it, even if they found the "holy grail". They would do it for the love of the game. Albeit, for the love of people...Yep, I'm afraid it goes that deep. The great Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore knew of this depth when he said, "Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation."

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                    Member #142494
                    May 13, 2013
                    2852 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2014, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

If anyone wants to see the source of this, here are the links - if these links are blocked by LP when i make this post.(not sure if it will or not)..all you have to do is copy this first line and paste it into the search engine search bar , such as  G o o g le ....

"I have won over $300,000 this past year alone. The picture in the ad is my last ATM withdrawal." (copy this and search it to get the links )

http://www.listwns.com/201404/financial/cg/122142.htm

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/fns/4432288213.html

not sure why everything posted on this part of the forum turns into bickering - if he makes money from it ... far as im concerned - F* it ... if he gets ripped off... F* it.... 

If he is the seller or isnt the seller , or helping the seller..... F* it ...  who cares, not my money ... one good thing about lottery post when it comes to systems ....... we will know very quickly if someone is scamming people.... so i don't think he is trying to scam anyone and if he was... he would only be able to scam 1 person here before it was exposed within the first 10 minutes - sooooo... once again F*it ..... lol... good luck with it... let us know how it goes...sounds like your going to give an honest assessment   of how well it works...

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      Freeport
                      Bahamas
                      Member #65592
                      October 1, 2008
                      2773 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2014, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Some people will fall for anything, this is so FAKE...$25 to win all these games. REALLY, and he only has a six figure balance !!!... keep on looking son !!!! oh, BTW, i got this great P3 system, but it's priceless to me...won't sell ! been winning every week !!! Green laugh

Can u share with meWink

$$"Practice makes perfect.....keep at it and you will succeed one day"$$

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3938 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2014, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello ogg,

I just told you I know of someone who helps, and then you write that I know no one? Huh? LOL. Are you assuming I'm lying? I respect that based on what you've experienced in life, you believe for whatever reason, that no human being can do such a thing, despite my telling you that I've actually seen the opposite. Well, take heart, you're wrong. I trust you won't mind that and are in fact pleased you are wrong with such a thing. There are members of your family, we know them as fellow earthlings, who have hearts as big as the ocean. I'll just say in response to your doubt, that I've seen such a case, and the person helps for the Love of the Game. Granted, I only know of one person, but if there is one, there must be at least a few others. Heck, there are people on this site who routinely help others win. I trust that a few would keep doing it, even if they found the "holy grail". They would do it for the love of the game. Albeit, for the love of people...Yep, I'm afraid it goes that deep. The great Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore knew of this depth when he said, "Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation."

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Sad, that the culture of suspects abounds, the ideal to  GIVE mystifies some people, to give  without pretense is rewarding, I like your mindset.

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          WA
                          United States
                          Member #122238
                          January 27, 2012
                          180 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I think i know what systems you're referring to. Timing is all that it matters but also you MUST have the history draws for the two systems can work. I discovered it out myself.

In regards to selling the systems for $25.00 I DO NOT trust anyone who would sell a WORKING system to others.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

If I had a system that could make me hundreds of thousands of dollars playing pick 3 or even pick 4, why would I ever have a need to sell it to others, when I could just use my system myself, that's the number one question. The number two question is why would I take such an invaluable system and sell it for just $25 dollars?

I never wrote that he made his 300 grand with the p-3. you wrote it. He made it with a JP strategy that costs about 30 bucks per drawing.

People, please get your facts straight.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Just saying...

Good luck onlymoney!

Embarassed

Green laugh