Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm excited about purchasing this new system

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

... he may think I'm a trouble maker.

You are, and you piss off people on purpose and with passion.

I know, especially with you and your buddy Bonehead. In fact it's too easy, all I have to do is give you a well deserved one star rating, and you both cry like little girls for years to come. Sometimes I feel a little guilty.

The truth is that most people who don't like to hear the truth, and/or facts, label me as a hater. If I don't conform to their ideals, I'm the "bad guy".

Maybe you'll feel better if you and your bonerhead friend cuddle tonight over some red whine and cheese. You'll feel better in the morning.

Time has a way of healing, you'll get over it one day, don't fret.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I know, especially with you and your buddy Bonehead. In fact it's too easy, all I have to do is give you a well deserved one star rating, and you both cry like little girls for years to come. Sometimes I feel a little guilty.

The truth is that most people who don't like to hear the truth, and/or facts, label me as a hater. If I don't conform to their ideals, I'm the "bad guy".

Maybe you'll feel better if you and your bonerhead friend cuddle tonight over some red whine and cheese. You'll feel better in the morning.

Time has a way of healing, you'll get over it one day, don't fret.

You are just jealous and seething with ire because serge has a winning system and technique using "ODDS" , and you keep wasting your precious time buying systems that don't work since 1989.

I wish Joker17 was here to put you in your place, so that I wouldn't have to.

I cant wait until you start talking about your "next "new" system discovery.

I can see it now.

"Guys I just bought a new system!!  This is it FINALLY!!   Its called the "I will crap in your mouth system"Puke

Its only 30 bucks.  Just do a google search.  I dont mind if the author of the new system craps in my mouth, if I can make millions from it, besides, I dont want to piss him off by asking him NOT to crap in my mouth.

I been backtesting it for a month now and the results are promising!  I will do a backtest and let you guys know how it goes.  If it doesn't work, i will just not smoke any weed for a week."

"My ship is finally come in!!!"

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

You are just jealous and seething with ire because serge has a winning system and technique using "ODDS" , and you keep wasting your precious time buying systems that don't work since 1989.

I can see it now.

"Guys I just bought a new system!!  This is it FINALLY!!   Its called the "I will crap in your mouth system"Puke

Its only 30 bucks.  Just do a google search.  I dont mind if the author of the new system craps in my mouth, if I can make millions from it, besides, I dont want to piss him off by asking him NOT to crap in my mouth.

I been backtesting it for a month now and the results are promising!  I will do a backtest and let you guys know how it goes.  If it doesn't work, i will just not smoke any weed for a week."

As WIN D pointed out in his thread, you have nothing, ZERO, Zilch to contribute. A fly copulating with another is more interesting than you'll ever be.

Go give your butt buddy sergio a hug, he's crying in this thread. You need him, and he needs you. That's all you and he are good for here. Let the rest of us handle the real issues.

You're just a young punk who needs a good ass kicking. I was hoping it'll be from me because you'd never say those things to my face and still be standing upright. But I'll guarantee you that you'll eventually talk crap to the wrong person and they'll do the work for me.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

all I will say is this...all the help you are anyone will ever need playing the lottery is out there ..all you have to do is look in the right place...

I do believe I told everyone here at LP I was making something for the MARKET..all the INFORMATION YOU will ever need is on there...and I will bet you all the money you have right now...you will never use anything else ever again...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31349 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2014, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I can see it now.

If he finds another system to try - why would you care?  It's not your money.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

If he finds another system to try - why would you care?  It's not your money.

That's right Emily, it's my money, and I want it now !..lol

I just bought it a few minutes ago. I will post it for Florida, supposedly good up to 10 consecutive evening draws to hit straight. Only 5 combos, and one of the five to be the superstar combo.

Can't wait to hear from him. My paypal order was just confirmed. Yippppeeeeee!

My ship has finally come in...YAY!!

Banana

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2014, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Just got confirmation by the director. I'll be getting my 5 combos tomorrow morning. This is because the computations must be done and given to me to start the ten night cycle starting with tomorrow night's eve draw as the first of the ten.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                OHIO
                United States
                Member #5328
                June 30, 2004
                1284 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2014, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Just got confirmation by the director. I'll be getting my 5 combos tomorrow morning. This is because the computations must be done and given to me to start the ten night cycle starting with tomorrow night's eve draw as the first of the ten.

thats good..I hope it pays off.

I bought my share of systems..and most disappoint because they don't make a profit over time.the only exception is a Steve Players system..it makes a nice profit..but only in right timing..

have a great winning day!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31349 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2014, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm happy for you.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2014, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm happy for you.

Thanks Emily. If it doesn't work, it's not the end of the world..lol

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

thats good..I hope it pays off.

I bought my share of systems..and most disappoint because they don't make a profit over time.the only exception is a Steve Players system..it makes a nice profit..but only in right timing..

Thanks.

Yeah, timing is the tricky part. I know what you mean, most of them suck, but that shouldn't discourage anyone from moving forward.

Also, determination in something practical like the p-3/p-4, not in pursuit of a pie in the sky goose chase, like JP games. The ones who proactively search will find what they're looking for. The math dictates it, if not by skill, by luck and covering more ground.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2014, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I'm recommended to play both midday and eve in Florida for 10 consecutive days. If the winner shows in the midday, I get a free number, (rarely happens, but does sometimes). But the combo in red has an 87% chance of hitting within 10 days, designed mostly for an eve draw.

Let's see,

060-065-062

540-545-542

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2014, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm recommended to play both midday and eve in Florida for 10 consecutive days. If the winner shows in the midday, I get a free number, (rarely happens, but does sometimes). But the combo in red has an 87% chance of hitting within 10 days, designed mostly for an eve draw.

Let's see,

060-065-062

540-545-542

I just looked at your draws and sum of 7 looks good and others.  511,700.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3590 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

just coincidence but today in mass. mid was 554 front 3.Party

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Let's see,

060-065-062

540-545-542

Mid winner was 560. I didn't play them because i didn't think they were going to hit a mid draw, or so soon. Dang, I could've won at least 40 bucks.

So I just emailed him because I get a new number, since his promise is that if one of the numbers hits in the mid, or comes in box, I get a new number because his recommendation was to play straight and eve.

I also asked him whether to keep playing the rest of the numbers since a box hit came in. I'll be waiting patiently for his answer. I'm the 726th member in his program, and he responds very quickly whenever I have a question. In fact he recommends people to ask any question.

Oh, also, I almost forgot to add, I emailed him earlier and asked him about buying the system. I asked whether it was a mechanical system , or if it involves a lot of speculation and interpretation, and his reply was that it was very easy to follow and no interpretation to figure out.

This is pretty good so far. I also put those numbers in the prediction forum, so my stats should be getting better too..lol

Now I have no choice but to play these hard for tonight and the remainder of the ten days. He claims no member has ever had to wait the full ten days for a win.

YAY!!!!...My ship has finally come in.