Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotSoftPro

Topic closed. 570 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 29 of 39
PrintE-mailLink
TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
Bowling Green ,Florida
United States
Member #108735
March 30, 2011
4092 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2014, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

For those having problems with trying to get registered versions.

Uninstall Lotsoft Pro 5

Follow these instructions:

Just did all of the following still does not update please help

Try this and see if this will give you a registered version of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 Lotsoft 5.

Lotsoft 5 is not for sale.  Ricky gave this program away as freeware but required an activation codes for Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.  The activation code program is most likely residing on Ricky's computer.

1.  Download and install Lotsoft 5 from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/gi8aeqqt9bz0ov92klg6

2. Once Lotsoft is installed you should have a folder on your computer located at C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft (The hard drive letter C may be different on your computer.  Close Lotsoft if it opens.

3. In the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft folder you should see a sub folder called "data".  Inside this folder there are a number of .mdb files.  You need to delete all these files.

4.  Download the following zip file from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/dvghu58wx2tp8dgyxlxa

5. Inside this zip file are the replacement .mdb (database) files.

Create a new folder on your desktop.

Unzip the contents of this zip file into the new folder.

Once all the files are unzipped into the folder copy and paste all the .mdb files from this folder into the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data folder.

6.  Open Lotsoft 5.  You may need to right click the shortcut and open as "Run As Administrator"

7.  If everything is done as suggested above you should have a registered version of Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.  There are members here at Lotterypost that now have the "Registered" versions of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.

Let me know if this worked so others here at Lotterypost can use these instructions.

Still no luck With download... program files above not found . so then  I call

Dell support to see what they could do . They work on it a couple hrs.

And it ended up lot soft pro comes up with error now.

Run-time error 3051

The Microsoft Jet Database engine cannot open this file

c;\Program files (x86) INW LotSoft\data.mdb it is already open

exclusively by another user,or you need permission to view it's data

Did everything above

nothing works...I guess no lotsoft pro for me. 

If  you have any ideas Dell tech is calling back Fri

Thank you for helping the lp members for ever thing you do.

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

Cincinnati, OH
    United States
    Member #128767
    June 2, 2012
    4 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2014, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

It worked this time.  The first time I did not delete the original data files before I put the new ones in the data folder.  Thanks so much!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3594 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have any ideas as to what exclusions work best for them that they can pass along to the rest of us.
      will be interesting to see what develops. thanks to any responses.Evil LookingGuitar

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2014, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Still no luck With download... program files above not found . so then  I call

Dell support to see what they could do . They work on it a couple hrs.

And it ended up lot soft pro comes up with error now.

Run-time error 3051

The Microsoft Jet Database engine cannot open this file

c;\Program files (x86) INW LotSoft\data.mdb it is already open

exclusively by another user,or you need permission to view it's data

Did everything above

nothing works...I guess no lotsoft pro for me. 

If  you have any ideas Dell tech is calling back Fri

Thank you for helping the lp members for ever thing you do.

Try uninstalling Lotsoft Pro 5.

Re-install Lotsoft Pro 5 again.

This time right click on the Lotsoft Pro shortcut and let me know what folder it is pointing to:

For example: C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\

Bowling Green ,Florida
          United States
          Member #108735
          March 30, 2011
          4092 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Try uninstalling Lotsoft Pro 5.

Re-install Lotsoft Pro 5 again.

This time right click on the Lotsoft Pro shortcut and let me know what folder it is pointing to:

For example: C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\

C:\Program Files (x86)\INW\LotSoft\LotSoft.exe"

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2014, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I have not used mine in ages.  Are the older purchases still good?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Frank Renda's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
              New York NY
              United States
              Member #61686
              June 1, 2008
              50 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2014, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

For those having problems with trying to get registered versions.

Uninstall Lotsoft Pro 5

Follow these instructions:

Just did all of the following still does not update please help

Try this and see if this will give you a registered version of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 Lotsoft 5.

Lotsoft 5 is not for sale.  Ricky gave this program away as freeware but required an activation codes for Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.  The activation code program is most likely residing on Ricky's computer.

1.  Download and install Lotsoft 5 from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/gi8aeqqt9bz0ov92klg6

2. Once Lotsoft is installed you should have a folder on your computer located at C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft (The hard drive letter C may be different on your computer.  Close Lotsoft if it opens.

3. In the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft folder you should see a sub folder called "data".  Inside this folder there are a number of .mdb files.  You need to delete all these files.

4.  Download the following zip file from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/dvghu58wx2tp8dgyxlxa

5. Inside this zip file are the replacement .mdb (database) files.

Create a new folder on your desktop.

Unzip the contents of this zip file into the new folder.

Once all the files are unzipped into the folder copy and paste all the .mdb files from this folder into the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data folder.

6.  Open Lotsoft 5.  You may need to right click the shortcut and open as "Run As Administrator"

7.  If everything is done as suggested above you should have a registered version of Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.  There are members here at Lotterypost that now have the "Registered" versions of both Pick 3 and Pick 4 programs.

Let me know if this worked so others here at Lotterypost can use these instructions.

The Program Installs to  C:\Program Files (x86)\INW\LotSoft\

Maybe It Should be Installed in to C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\

However The Programs Installer Does not give you the option to Change the  install directory like other Installers do!

That's Probably why Lotsoft won't Register!

So Downloading The Same 55mb Program & Downloading The Same 36mb Data from Different Links and then Uninstalling and Reinstalling!

Will Never get the Stupid thing Registered

Frank

Bowling Green ,Florida
                United States
                Member #108735
                March 30, 2011
                4092 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2014, 11:45 am - IP Logged

However The Programs Installer Does not give you the option to Change the  install directory like other Installers do!

So Downloading The Same 55mb Program & Downloading The Same 36mb Data from Different Links and then Uninstalling and Reinstalling!

Frank

Hi Frank

I went to Dell tech support 2 times they worked on it about 5 hrs .But got it up and running.

Got all files up to  8/13/2014   now i can not update   Can not find FTP server...

They told me Windows may may not be uninstalling all files so maybe this will Help,Its FREE

• IObit Uninstaller is an advanced free uninstall tool to uninstall
                  unwanted software
                  that cannot be uninstalled by your Windows Add/Remove Programs or other ...

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2014, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hi Frank

I went to Dell tech support 2 times they worked on it about 5 hrs .But got it up and running.

Got all files up to  8/13/2014   now i can not update   Can not find FTP server...

They told me Windows may may not be uninstalling all files so maybe this will Help,Its FREE

• IObit Uninstaller is an advanced free uninstall tool to uninstall
                    unwanted software
                    that cannot be uninstalled by your Windows Add/Remove Programs or other ...

TOo much trouble to use just one program.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

The reason why you cannot update from the server is because you have the incorrect FTP location in your props.mdb file.

Close Lotsoft Pro

1.  Go to my blog and download the FREE MDB Viewer Plus (Note: you can also use Microsoft Access if installed on your computer)

2.  Once the MDB Viewer Plus is installed open MDB Viewer Plus and open the following file located at C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data

3.  Open the file props.mdb

4.  You will need the following password to open the props.mdb file

5.  Password is  {0,1}f(XP)  Copy and paste this into the Password Area and click OK

6. You shold see 4 Tabs at the top.  tbl_Options, tbl_Props, tbl_PropsOLDER, and tbl_Use

7. Click the tab labeled tbl_Props

8. Under PropID column locate #27 FTPLocation

9. Under PropValue columns for #27 (going accross) you should see ftps60.brinkster.com

10.  If you have anything other than ftps60.brinkster.com you will need to change it to ftps60.brinkster.com.

11.  Once you have ftps60.brinkster.com entered just close MDB Viewer Plus program.  The props.mdb file will be automatically be saved.

12. Open Lotsoft Pro 5 and click either the Pick 3 or Pick 4 button and select Live Update.  Once the update is finished you should have all your drawings through 9/25/2014.

I uploaded my version of p3.mdb and p4.mdb into a zip file.  You can download the zip file from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/humjnx7s6k6p8ctjgdbe

Unzip the 2 "mdb" files into the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data folder.  This will replace the existing p3.mdb and p4.mdb files.  Make sure when you unzip the 2 files your zip program does not add a new subfolder.

The p3.mdb and p4.mdb files are the files that are updated each day if you decide to run the Live Updates for Pick 3 and Pick 4.

Bowling Green ,Florida
                      United States
                      Member #108735
                      March 30, 2011
                      4092 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

The reason why you cannot update from the server is because you have the incorrect FTP location in your props.mdb file.

Close Lotsoft Pro

1.  Go to my blog and download the FREE MDB Viewer Plus (Note: you can also use Microsoft Access if installed on your computer)

2.  Once the MDB Viewer Plus is installed open MDB Viewer Plus and open the following file located at C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data

3.  Open the file props.mdb

4.  You will need the following password to open the props.mdb file

5.  Password is  {0,1}f(XP)  Copy and paste this into the Password Area and click OK

6. You shold see 4 Tabs at the top.  tbl_Options, tbl_Props, tbl_PropsOLDER, and tbl_Use

7. Click the tab labeled tbl_Props

8. Under PropID column locate #27 FTPLocation

9. Under PropValue columns for #27 (going accross) you should see ftps60.brinkster.com

10.  If you have anything other than ftps60.brinkster.com you will need to change it to ftps60.brinkster.com.

11.  Once you have ftps60.brinkster.com entered just close MDB Viewer Plus program.  The props.mdb file will be automatically be saved.

12. Open Lotsoft Pro 5 and click either the Pick 3 or Pick 4 button and select Live Update.  Once the update is finished you should have all your drawings through 9/25/2014.

I uploaded my version of p3.mdb and p4.mdb into a zip file.  You can download the zip file from this link:

https://app.box.com/s/humjnx7s6k6p8ctjgdbe

Unzip the 2 "mdb" files into the C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft\data folder.  This will replace the existing p3.mdb and p4.mdb files.  Make sure when you unzip the 2 files your zip program does not add a new subfolder.

The p3.mdb and p4.mdb files are the files that are updated each day if you decide to run the Live Updates for Pick 3 and Pick 4.

Thank You

Bowling Green ,Florida
                        United States
                        Member #108735
                        March 30, 2011
                        4092 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

TOo much trouble to use just one program.

Not in this case I need to use part of Lot Soft Pro 5, several others for system 

I'm building ...             Ultimate Pick 3 System....                           Stretch

Denver, Colorado
                          United States
                          Member #159319
                          September 21, 2014
                          3 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2014, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

When will your Ultimate Pick 3 system be done? How can I get a copy of it?

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                            United States
                            Member #49750
                            February 13, 2007
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Frank

Frank,

I think you are having the same problem I used to have. The LotSoft installation should be on C:\Program Files (x86)\INW\LotSoft if you have a Windows 8.1 system. Erase or better yet "shred" using an anti-virus everything LotSoft that ends up in C:\Program Files\INW\Lotsoft. Then, after it is installed and extracted right click the icon and run it as an administrator. It will show registered. However, if you try to open it regularly it will show up as a 20 or 5 day trial version. I have been using the registered version for close to a month now and it is great.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                              Detroit, MI
                              United States
                              Member #8705
                              November 15, 2004
                              1396 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2014, 5:10 am - IP Logged

First, thanks for your hard work. I am willing to donate. I just saw this post and did not know Ricky had passed.

I've been using LotSoftPro for several years. Recently, I had no problems updating the files with results and I have not changed anything. I foresee no problems until I change laptops. This is when registering Lotsoft is a headache.

Thanks again and contact me.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
                               Caring more than others think is wise;
                               Risking more than others think is safe,
                               Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
                               Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

Page 29 of 39