Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotSoftPro

Topic closed. 570 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 39
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
449 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Is it possible to get the LotSoftPro activation key? Since Ricky, the creator of LotSoftPro has passed away (RIP Ricky) what are our options for LP members who want to use LotSoftPro? If anyone can PM me with an activation key I will appreciate it! Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8080 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Is it possible to get the LotSoftPro activation key? Since Ricky, the creator of LotSoftPro has passed away (RIP Ricky) what are our options for LP members who want to use LotSoftPro? If anyone can PM me with an activation key I will appreciate it! Thanks!

The activation key is unique and

will not work for another member.

United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      449 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Could be. However, has anyone tried it or are you assuming it is?

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8080 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Could be. However, has anyone tried it or are you assuming it is?

Not assuming!

United States
          Member #49750
          February 13, 2007
          449 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:48 am - IP Logged

PM me the activation code and let me try it for myself. Then I can be sure of it! Thanks!

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8080 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2014, 1:00 am - IP Logged

PM me the activation code and let me try it for myself. Then I can be sure of it! Thanks!

You will have to take my word for it

or perhaps someone else can help you.

United States
              Member #49750
              February 13, 2007
              449 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2014, 1:11 am - IP Logged

or perhaps someone else can help you.

Good idea! Let's hear it from other LP members. What say you members?

Igamble's avatar - spider
                nj
                United States
                Member #145657
                August 10, 2013
                1000 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2014, 1:17 am - IP Logged

you can also buy someone's PC/laptop that has the lotosoft pro already on it…assuming they are willing to part with it …that is very unlikley though !

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1108 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2014, 7:44 am - IP Logged

As they said, LotSoftPro will not be activated if you didn't get your very own serial key code.

Any other code will not work for your own installation of LotSoftPro.

But Ricky himself used LotSoftPro so it is very much probable that he had copies of LotSoftPro that didn't need an activation code to fully work without any restrictions.

His family should have his computer(s) and software.

I don't know why Ricky didn't get rid of the activation registration requirement for LotSoftPro if he wanted to make it freeware.

Seems like he thought that he would have some more time, but he didn't.

I don't know if his family will sell copies of LotSoftPro in the future, remake it or just forget all about it, maybe they don't know what to do with Ricky's stuff or maybe they already sold it all.

It is possible that his family is not interested in neither Ricky's software nor in the lottery games, but who knows?

Somebody else can make a program like LotSofPro if they want to, but it would probably be a lot of work and they might not want to go thru all of that trouble.

I for one, was looking a little ahead and I did it almost too late, but just in time, now I no longer have to worry about LotSoftPro.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5984 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2014, 8:04 am - IP Logged

As they said, LotSoftPro will not be activated if you didn't get your very own serial key code.

Any other code will not work for your own installation of LotSoftPro.

But Ricky himself used LotSoftPro so it is very much probable that he had copies of LotSoftPro that didn't need an activation code to fully work without any restrictions.

His family should have his computer(s) and software.

I don't know why Ricky didn't get rid of the activation registration requirement for LotSoftPro if he wanted to make it freeware.

Seems like he thought that he would have some more time, but he didn't.

I don't know if his family will sell copies of LotSoftPro in the future, remake it or just forget all about it, maybe they don't know what to do with Ricky's stuff or maybe they already sold it all.

It is possible that his family is not interested in neither Ricky's software nor in the lottery games, but who knows?

Somebody else can make a program like LotSofPro if they want to, but it would probably be a lot of work and they might not want to go thru all of that trouble.

I for one, was looking a little ahead and I did it almost too late, but just in time, now I no longer have to worry about LotSoftPro.

How is this for a kicker? His sister was unaware that Ricky created lottery software.

jax
                      United States
                      Member #51423
                      April 8, 2007
                      86 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2014, 10:29 am - IP Logged

You can right click on the LotSoftPro icon and run as administrator and it allows you  access to programs.  That is how I get into it.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1108 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2014, 10:55 am - IP Logged

How is this for a kicker? His sister was unaware that Ricky created lottery software.

I thought so, but I could not be sure.

I think that Ricky had been very sick for many years, at least already when he came to L.P. or even from before, or soon after he came to L.P.

He talked to me a little, but he didn't want to say much about it and I didn't want to ask him cause it wasn't polite to do it.

The lottery was his passion, that is gambling and making software were his passion as far as I know and of course "Prediction", he was as fascinated with prediction as I was (still am a little) or maybe even more.

I miss Ricky.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Can anyone send me the features of Lotsoftpro?

chicago illinois
                            United States
                            Member #1199
                            February 26, 2003
                            378 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2014, 11:32 am - IP Logged

On the pick 4 lock has anyone found a winning combination.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1108 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

On the pick 4 lock has anyone found a winning combination.

LotSoftPro is 53.7 MB as it is right now, they say that if you uninstall  just before the 20 or so days run out and then install it again you can get another 20 or so days of use, but doing so is a lot of trouble too bad that people didn't get an activation key when Ricky could still send one to them.

I will for a short time try to post a download link to the 20 days demo soon as I can maybe between 1 to 7 days, I will if they let me post the download link here on this thread, when it is ready, but not right now as I have no more time.

Page 1 of 39