Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotSoftPro

Topic closed. 570 replies. Last post 2 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 5 of 39
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
Winning makes me smile.
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4849 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Users of Lotsoft Pro version 5 for Pick 3 and Pick 4 can now perform a "Live Update".

Draws updated through June 4 2014.

When you update the either the Pick 3 or Pick 4 past draws it may take longer to update depending when you last updated.  So for example if you updated yesterday's Pick 3 and then updated today you should notice that the update is shorter.  So the more draws needed to update the longer the Live Update.

As far as the adding a new state drawing like the Colorado Pick 3 evening drawing.  I will see if I can add the new game today.  Of course there are a number of new Pick 3 games such as the Iowa Pick 3 midday and evening, Tennessee Morning and Texas Morning and Evening.

Each new additional state will require a state identifier and  an 8 character code.

If you manually created a new state you may need to delete it or manually update using a properly formatted text file:

04-23-2014;6;8;7
04-22-2014;4;0;4
04-21-2014;3;5;7
04-20-2014;1;3;1
04-19-2014;7;1;5
04-18-2014;0;1;9
04-17-2014;2;2;5
04-16-2014;6;1;8
04-15-2014;0;3;1
04-14-2014;3;1;2
04-13-2014;5;4;1
04-12-2014;7;2;1

If you manually imported the text file you will also need to click the calculate statistics button.

Winsum, I just did a live update for both P3 and P4. I hadn't updated since Feb. It only took 15 minutes total for both games.

It is so awesome to have LotSoftPro up and running again. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!   Somewhere, Ricky is

smiling big time right now.  Yes Nod

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Quick Question. What is the difference between the registered and unregistered version of LotSoftPro? I've been reinstalling it every 15 to 18 days. Would be nice to not have to.

If you leave your computer in sleep mode, and not shut down, then you wont waste your trials.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2014, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Lottoboner, not only are you a psychopath but a liar too! Give it a rest dude. Winsum, thanks for all your efforts man.

If I am liar, then you are dyslexic.  Because you obviously cant read as I said it was ekoj.

I will tell you one thing for truth.

The broncos are losers, and they will not win with payton manning in twenty thousand years, and they should have tried to lose in style with that lefty dude, who I cant even remember his name.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2014, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

In both cases you cannot update the drawings.

If at first you don't succeed,

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
          United States
          Member #49750
          February 13, 2007
          439 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2014, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Here's how to add Colorado Pick 3 Evening drawing:

Word doc and PDF Instructions (use either one)

https://app.box.com/s/qhelg8crw6m9w6tlgs9r

https://app.box.com/s/me3omqan2bv7w3gp4xjr

I added the Colorado Pick 3 draw history.  Just read the instructions in either the PDF or Word document.

I will try and add new Pick 3 states in the next few days.

Greetings and salutations to all the good people of the Lottery Post community! Especially, winsum, carbob and monEI! You guys are da bomb! It is obvious from all the positive postings on this thread that a lot of people are interested in keeping Ricky's legacy alive by making LotSoftPro truly a product the Lottery Post community can enjoy. I also realize winsum is doing a larger share of the work. Since, winsum bought the website LEGALLY and he is doing most of the work I will encourage him to charge money for it.

To me offering "donations" to winsum sounds demeaning. LotSoftPro is his product NOW and if winsum somehow resolves the "activation code" problem like he did with the "draws update", and brings LotSoftPro to its original form, I will be the first person to BUY winsum's product! That should be incentive enough for winsum to keep this great product from descending into oblivion. Thanks.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
            United States
            Member #49750
            February 13, 2007
            439 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

"The broncos are losers [...] tried to lose in style with that lefty dude, who I cant even remember his name." The critter from Gotham.

Them are fighting words, Lottoboner! lol. The reason we lost the Super Bowl last year was because of "insider trading" done by one of the bronco player's - Champ Bailey! Yes, that Champ Bailey! He got sore, because the broncos told him before the Super Bowl his services were no longer needed. Not only did he hand the "Bronco's super bowl playbook" to sea dogs owner Paul Allen for a couple of million dollars, he also quit on a couple of touchdowns he was capable of intercepting!

This stuff won't happen this year though. The two greatest quarterbacks ever - Manning and Elway - won't let the playbook out of their sight! Even coach Fox will not know the game plan, when the broncos advance to the super bowl, which is guaranteed. Before he was given contract extension last month coach Fox "promised" the broncos he will stand on the side line pretending to call plays, when in fact it will be Elway relaying the plays to Manning! 

The lefty you can't remember his name was exiled to your lousy city and is currently residing in your decrepit building as we speak! Maybe, Tim Tebow = Lottoboner? You sure look alike you nasty heathens! All this "tebowing" and "lordy jesus save us" stuff is all for show. Devil incarnates!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm not the owner of Lotsoft maybe just the guardian of the program and the website.  I just wanted to keep from having a piece of work fall to the wayside. Maybe one day it will who knows.  The only donations I may ask for is to pay for the monthly server fee which is around $25. 

The daily updates of the Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws normally takes about 5 minutes.  That is creating the text files and uploading them to the server.

It's been a few months since the "Live Update" has been restored so yes the 1st time you run the update it may take some time after that you should notice a faster update.

I'm not sure what to tell folks who do not have a fully functional version except that maybe one day we will figure out the activation code.

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1076 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2014, 1:26 am - IP Logged

I'm not the owner of Lotsoft maybe just the guardian of the program and the website.  I just wanted to keep from having a piece of work fall to the wayside. Maybe one day it will who knows.  The only donations I may ask for is to pay for the monthly server fee which is around $25. 

The daily updates of the Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws normally takes about 5 minutes.  That is creating the text files and uploading them to the server.

It's been a few months since the "Live Update" has been restored so yes the 1st time you run the update it may take some time after that you should notice a faster update.

I'm not sure what to tell folks who do not have a fully functional version except that maybe one day we will figure out the activation code.

Ricky didn't have interest on the pick 3 and 4 games untill he came to L.P. and started to read posts.

Mostly he got interested on those games after he read one of my threads on pick 3 filters:

"Pick 3 Filters"

Posted: April 14, 2005

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111125/365441

Ricky came to LP on Jul 29, 2005 more or less.

He started to speak to me by posts here at LP, by emails and also by P.M.s.

His LotSoft program is in a very great part based on my posts here at LP, and also on my P.M.s and emails to him.

So I feel as if LotSoft is also mine, take the "LotSoft Wheeler" for example is based on my filters and filters ideas, of course he coded my ideas into a software, the LotSoft Free Wheeler and from there he made LotSoft.

As Ricky is now gone, I can claim LotSoft as being more or less mine, at least half of it or even more than half of it.

So based on that, I might post a copy of LotSoft for download that is already registered and that might, but I am not sure work at least on any WinXP installation, but it might also work on other versions of Windows, but I am not sure, I think that at the very least it might work on any copy of Windows XP, but this is untested so I am not sure, if I post it for download, you yourselves would have to tell me if it worked on your computers or not.

I am yet not sure if I will post it for download or not.

I was here on LP before as "LANTERN" and it was as LANTERN that I spoke to Ricky and that Ricky got interested in the daily games and on filtration and on Pick 3 filters patterns as I showed them to him, based on my pick 3 stuff he developed the pick 4 stuff that he also added to LotSoft.

I do claim that I have the right to do as I said, if I want to.

Fernando.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Ricky didn't have interest on the pick 3 and 4 games untill he came to L.P. and started to read posts.

Mostly he got interested on those games after he read one of my threads on pick 3 filters:

"Pick 3 Filters"

His LotSoft program is in a very great part based on my posts here at LP, and also on my P.M.s and emails to him.

So I feel as if LotSoft is also mine, take the "LotSoft Wheeler" for example is based on my filters and filters ideas, of course he coded my ideas into a software, the LotSoft Free Wheeler and from there he made LotSoft.

As Ricky is now gone, I can claim LotSoft as being more or less mine, at least half of it or even more than half of it.

So based on that, I might post a copy of LotSoft for download that is already registered and that might, but I am not sure work at least on any WinXP installation, but it might also work on other versions of Windows, but I am not sure, I think that at the very least it might work on any copy of Windows XP, but this is untested so I am not sure, if I post it for download, you yourselves would have to tell me if it worked on your computers or not.

I was here on LP before as "LANTERN" and it was as LANTERN that I spoke to Ricky and that Ricky got interested in the daily games and on filtration and on Pick 3 filters patterns as I showed them to him, based on my pick 3 stuff he developed the pick 4 stuff that he also added to LotSoft.

Fernando.

This sounds very familiar.  When I was executor of my mother's estate after she passed away I had to deal with all my brothers and sister.  They all accused me of this and that.  Forget that you are family.  It was more or less when will I get my share. 

I think the software belongs to everyone whether you paid for it way back when or gave Ricky ideas on what to incorporate into the program.  WinD contributed ideas to Ricky which are part of Lotsoft.  This would also make WinD an owner also.

What's your intention Lantern??

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2014, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Just got home from work around 9am.  Updated and uploaded the drawings from June 5, 2014 for those who are using the Live Update.

If someone would like to volunteer and make sure the most current drawings from June 5 2014 match the states.

Thanks

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5893 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

"Pick 3 Filters"

Fernando.

You can not claim Lotsoft as yours, or half yours. No more than anyone else who contributed in the making of Lotsoft. We gave Ricky the ball and he ran with it. , fine job he and WIN D did creating the Shortsums table. If people who have the program, would learn to use the Shortsums table, they would quickly learn, what a gem it is. The following image shows my contribution. Don't rain on Ricky's legacy. Not only was he a very intelligent programmer, he was a good hearted human being.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2014, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

"Pick 3 Filters"

Fernando.

Mr......Lantern, MonEl, etc etc what ever your name is currently. Are totally and completely Nutts? !!

Where in the (snip)....are you getting any of this tripe from? ?  Have you escaped from the home? 

Seriously, and I don't mean this in a mean way if it is true but  ......perhaps you have had a stroke or something of that nature. If so, we will just drop this now.

We will all ..... just back off and let all that crazy stuff you made up go.  If not, several of us here .....particularly 3 of Ricky's real "friends" here at LP have some PM's and Emails with Ricky over the many years that will indeed set you straight.

You are all about your .....so called big contributions, and your fictional claims of your ownership of half of LOTSOFT......you're off your nutt ! 

You say...

"As Ricky is now gone,  I can claim LotSoft as being more or less mine, at least half of it or even more than half of it".

Yes, now that he is gone .....you dare to say such things. 

Let me tell you one thing Lantern. I'm not saying you are a ....."grave robber" ......but let me set you straight on one thing. Ricky's young sons own Lotsoft not you or any tiny part of it ...or anything else.

When the family executor of Ricky's will .... first made contact with his pals here in America ...and told us of Ricky's passing.... you will notice you were not on that list either! When Ricky came back to the USA to visit with Carbob and stay with us here and in Florida.....  your name never ever was mentioned. Funny.

Unless you were one of "those People" he complained about .....that were"bugging him" about "redundant filters" after lotsoft was already a done deal and released. Just because you shoot a PM of stuff at someone...... doesn't mean they even looked at it or even wanted it. Never were you mentioned to any of us.   

His young sons own Lotsoft according to the probate courts in Belgium........NOT you Lantern.   ...MonEl etc.     

P.S.

Funny according to the records .....you had to actually pay for your Lotsoft registration. Weird, since you are more than Half OWNER of everything he made.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

MonEl

Does this post look familiar: January 27, 2007

"I am sorry Ricky, but I really after all can't do this, somebody made me very upset today Friday at the Lottery Post and I am gone from LP for good, also I won't have anything to do with anybody, I am gone from everybody.

Anyhow, in truth all that is needed to start learning my particular prediction method is already at LP on my posts there as LANTERN and as EXCALIBUR, personal instruction might have been a little better maybe, but I really have to get away from everybody here on the Internet, I am thru with everybody sorry, no more forums anywhere and no more people.

Both EXCALIBUR and LANTERN are no more.
                          I am sure that you can beat the pick 3 all by yourself.
                          Good luck."

Too bad you did not keep your word and just go away forever.  Now that you are MonEl you should go away from Lotterypost or maybe Todd will ban you from LP as MonEl.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2014, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

"The broncos are losers [...] tried to lose in style with that lefty dude, who I cant even remember his name." The critter from Gotham.

Them are fighting words, Lottoboner! lol. The reason we lost the Super Bowl last year was because of "insider trading" done by one of the bronco player's - Champ Bailey! Yes, that Champ Bailey! He got sore, because the broncos told him before the Super Bowl his services were no longer needed. Not only did he hand the "Bronco's super bowl playbook" to sea dogs owner Paul Allen for a couple of million dollars, he also quit on a couple of touchdowns he was capable of intercepting!

This stuff won't happen this year though. The two greatest quarterbacks ever - Manning and Elway - won't let the playbook out of their sight! Even coach Fox will not know the game plan, when the broncos advance to the super bowl, which is guaranteed. Before he was given contract extension last month coach Fox "promised" the broncos he will stand on the side line pretending to call plays, when in fact it will be Elway relaying the plays to Manning! 

The lefty you can't remember his name was exiled to your lousy city and is currently residing in your decrepit building as we speak! Maybe, Tim Tebow = Lottoboner? You sure look alike you nasty heathens! All this "tebowing" and "lordy jesus save us" stuff is all for show. Devil incarnates!

Ha Ha critter really funny.  You can call me batbone.

The reason we lost the Super Bowl last year was because of "insider trading" done by one of the bronco player's - Champ Bailey!

I was not aware of this and I dont doubt its accuracy  I wonder if anybody else will want to hire him, and perhaps he should change his name to Chump Bailey

The lefty you can't remember his name was exiled to your lousy city

That was the most retarded move the Jets ever made.  He would come in for like one play and try to run the ball.  Rex Ryan is a moron, and I hope they fired him.  I dont know what him and the owner were smoking ( I cant remember his name either!) For them to think Tim Te-Bow would the messiah of the wildcat was ridiculous.  I would always hope they let him throw the ball, and perhaps play 20 continuous minutes.  And Sanchez!  What a pansy,  you ever notice he was alwas wearing a beret and little girl?

Whatever it was they must have been a mile high with a mile high, smoking some good "legal" domestic sh*t,Hippy

Maybe thats the only real reason they hired lil Timmy. 

Tim Tebow was a drug mule.

P.S.  WinSum, if you purchased the LotSoft site, I can waive the activation code fee as a one time courtesy.Wink  (if I can find it)

Just send me a PM.

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1076 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what is wrong with some of you, but you do seem to have trouble understanding what I posted.

You just made up my mind for me.

I won't be giving out copies of the program, after all, it is not like I was going to charge anything for it.

Maybe you all by yourselves can find a way of registering LotSoftPro, then.

But if after all, LotSoftPro really belongs to Ricky's family, I should not be giving out a registered copy of it to anybody and I won't and you all then should not be trying to find a way to register it, cause the program belongs to Ricky's family and not to you.

Then was a good chance that you all would not any longer have to worry about how to register LotSoftPro, I didn't fully test that, but you all had nothing to lose by doing the testing yourselves, now that is off.

Your greed got the best of you.

I never said that I was going to take LotSoftPro away from anybody, not now and not anytime in the future either, I was just going to give everybody a chance to have a registered copy of LotSoftPro for free, no worries anymore about any registrations to activate it.

But that is now off.

Have it your way.

Explain that now to those people who wanted to have a registered copy of  LotSoftPro and for free.

Page 5 of 39